Former President Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Passes Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former President Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Passes Away

Kalam, 84, arrived at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Shillong, at 6pm to deliver lecture to post graduate students of the institute. He collapsed around 7pm while delivering lecture to students and was rushed to a nearest private hospital.
    He could not survive the massive heart attack which he suffered and passed away.
    The government has declared a 7-day national mourning as a mark of respect for the departed former President.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Today is the day of sorrow as our A P J Abdul Kalam has passed away. We will never forget his contributes towards the growth and development of INDIA.

Comment

President Abdul Kalam is one of the immortal sons of India. He is the man of Vision who inspired India. May his soul rest in peace.

Comment

Sad day for the nation. Nation has lost a real bharat ratna. Honourable Dr. APJ Abdul kalam is the inspiration of millions youth of our nation. You will always be alive in aspirations of each and every child.

Comment

Mr. Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam also known as Missile Man was died is very shocking news. He has done a lot for India and it very great loss. May his soul rest in peace.

Comment

R.I.P Missile Man. We all proud to his contribution towards India. God give peace to his great soul.
            Neha Rani
            Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam known as A.P.J. Abdul Kalam was the 11th president of independent India.He was a great scientist and president for people. He is a great inspiration for youth and specially for children.He is an ideal person for me and I really love to read his books and thoughts. Wings of Fire is one of my favourite book written by Abul Kalam. May his soul rest in peace.

Comment

A P J Abdul Kalam died lecturing science to students of IIM, Shillong. Abdul Kalam has left a "Livable Planet" behind him with exemplary devotion to science. Our country didn't have a scientist of such eminence as Dr Abdul Kalam as its President. Probably, it won't have in future too.

Comment

Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam an aeronautics engineer from Madras Institute of Technology, he was considered the brain of missile programme in India got and as Chief Scientific Adviser to Vajpayee was also instrumental in the Pokhran nuclear test in 1998. He will always be remembered for his passion, science and innovation and his contributions have enabled scientists, educationists and writers. His achievements as leader of DRDO vastly enhanced the security of our nation. In his passing away, we have lost a great son of India who dedicated his entire life to the welfare of his motherland. May his soul rest in peace.
                  It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

It's very bad news for We have lost a great man and scientist,who dedicate his entire life for the welfare of country. Proud of you sir

Comment

Abdul Kalam was conferred with Bharat Ratna, India's highest civilian honour, in 1997 for his immense and valuable contribution to country's scientific research and modernisation of defence technology.

Comment

We always salutes to our 'Missile man' RIP APJ Abdul Kalam. It's really sad that our nation lost a real bharat rattan.I always remember these lines of Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam

"All of us do not have equal talent. But , all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.”
                        "It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone"

He was an inspiration for us.
                        Last edited by Jaspreetkaur; 07-28-2015, 10:21 AM.

Comment

India lost a great Scientist, great former President. Look till his last breathe, he was encouraging people to bring vision in India.

Pray for his soul to rest in peace

Comment

He was a great scientist and also good man. He was very dedicated about his work. He is the man of Vision who inspired India.

Comment

'Missile Man': Ex-president APJ Abdul Kalam We have lost a great man and scientist. R.I.P Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam ... Today India lost its Most precious Diamond frown emoticon

Comment

Working...
                              X