Is election in India is fair game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
    Two small regions were colonised doesn't mean china was colonised.
    Under the colonization,these two regions were developed very well. We thank the colonists.
    The whole india was colonised.Under the colonization,the whole country was badly developed ,people are suffering even now.We chinese also thank the colonist.
    Thank U british.
    it's not the territory and how much that matters. its the mentality i am talking about. indians fought for independence every day british were here. we have nothing to thank them for. india made 100 times more progress after british left in 1947. but u din't have the guts to ask the british ur rightful land of hong kong. is like agreeing to slavery is the master feeds u
    I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
      we have nothing to thank them for. india made 100 times more progress after british left in 1947.
      Really? 100 times?
      Your country is so poorly developed even now,Do you mean you indian were living in stone age when british was there?

Comment

Really? 100 times?
        Your country is so poorly developed even now,Do you mean you indian were living in stone age when british was there?
        if by developed you mean free food and housing for incompetent men like you thriving on the hard work of intelligent people in your country, i prefer my country to be undeveloped

as far as i am concerned, development is a social, political and economic coalition and on that count india is much ahead than chinese slaves to their own government with restrictive freedom and lack of education.

for me chinese are still in stone age and ur intellect proves that

Comment

Originally posted by Neo

for me chinese are still in stone age and ur intellect proves that
          haha.. see the big-mouth indian talking BIG with raining mouth water, haha...

all these BIG talk actually show your intellect...

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
            development is a social, political and economic coalition and on that count india is much ahead than chinese
            You are really laughable. You are a peasant from remote countryside, every thing in your village is the best. Even if I tell you I don't know your village head who is the No.1 in your village , you will jump up.

Comment

You are really laughable. You are a peasant from remote countryside, every thing in your village is the best. Even if I tell you I don't know your village head who is the No.1 in your village , you will jump up.
              it has already been proved again and again that your rudimentary knowledge and education only qualifies you as narrow minded, head in a hole person
              you can be sure how high i regard your opinion about anything...lolz...
              still you keep on giving it...hahaha

Comment

Yet another thread wasted. The thread was to discuss the politicians of india. And see where it is now. Courtesy: chinese neighbourhood. A.B, Vajpayee very correctly said once. You can rewrite history but u cant change ur geography. You have to tolerate ur neighbours no matter who they are.

I had a high regard for chinese until sometime back but is everyone in china like u guys???

Comment

May I ask a question: Is every indian like NEO?

Comment

what u think indians are? chinese? lolz...coming out identical from the communist factory?

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                      what u think indians are?
                      I don't think you are typical indian.Because you r extreme,arrogant,full of dirty words,badly educated.

Comment

probably not.

neo has a dalit origin. the deep rooted inferiority complex makes him "extreme,arrogant,full of dirty words".

poor neo... may god be with him.

Comment

Originally posted by snower
                          probably not.

neo has a dalit origin. the deep rooted inferiority complex makes him "extreme,arrogant,full of dirty words".

poor neo... may god be with him.
                          don't talk about complexes u mongolian chinese mongrel...

may ur kids have a purer blood...

Comment

I don't think you are typical indian.Because you r extreme,arrogant,full of dirty words,badly educated.
                            that sounds like the properties of a chinese to me...

Comment

Working...
                            X