Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China Tests Anti-Satellite Weapon, Unnerving U.S.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by torabera
    hehe...
    indians can use japs as a mirror
    jap doldiers fight to death,
    indians soldiers not that hard, they run away tooo fast, like rabits
    poor hopeless indians,
    though they want to do what japs did to china, they just cannot
    they r hopeless
    all they can do, is just day dreaming, mastubating...

this Neo said he will join indian army to fight china... what a joke,
    he will be the first to run
    stupid indians
    As i said your insect brain should try to get some information first. The indian soldiers bravery is known from the 1962 war...read this...

Battle of Rezang La
    Main Article: Sino-Indian War

The regiment has many heroic exploits to its credit. One of these, the last stand of Company C, 13 Kumaon Regiment at Rezang La has been placed in the ten most heroic stands in history along with the Defence of Saragarhi and Battle of Alamo. Of the 118 men at Rezang La, 109 men laid down their lives, 5 men were captured and only 4 men returned back alive.

So rest assured that even if indians are rabbits, rabbits don't run away from cockroaches )

it's only that we will have a tough time disposing your bodies....yaakkss...when i think of touching a chinese...even if dead....i puke....will remind me of the cockroaches he must have eaten all his life....
    lolz....
    I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
      As i said your insect brain should try to get some information first. The indian soldiers bravery is known from the 1962 war...read this...

Battle of Rezang La
      Main Article: Sino-Indian War

The regiment has many heroic exploits to its credit. One of these, the last stand of Company C, 13 Kumaon Regiment at Rezang La has been placed in the ten most heroic stands in history along with the Defence of Saragarhi and Battle of Alamo. Of the 118 men at Rezang La, 109 men laid down their lives, 5 men were captured and only 4 men returned back alive.

So rest assured that even if indians are rabbits, rabbits don't run away from cockroaches )

it's only that we will have a tough time disposing your bodies....yaakkss...when i think of touching a chinese...even if dead....i puke....will remind me of the cockroaches he must have eaten all his life....
      lolz....
      never read any indian stories. indian are famous on day dreamings, hehe...

indian live in a mental world of their imaginations. they often mix realities with their dreams and wishes. that's the most funny things you can find on indian people.

Comment

Originally posted by snower
        never read any indian stories. indian are famous on day dreamings, hehe...

indian live in a mental world of their imaginations. they often mix realities with their dreams and wishes. that's the most funny things you can find on indian people.

wikipedia is an indian story?
        good that u proved your intelligence once again...how many times will you prove you are dumb and uneducated snower?

actually I know why you are this way. you are a mongrel thats why

Comment

Waging a war on someone and killing someone is bravery???? Wow u have wonderful logic my chinese freinds. We captured ur dear freind pakistan in 1975 and returned their entire territory. We never boast of it. And speak big of it. Because we understand war brings misery and pain. Its something to be abhorred. You feel ecstatic on killing someone??? Hmmm... that shows how educated you are and how great a nation you are.

Well yes we indians are different. We threw away the british empire without using a sword or a gun. For you of course its a sign of weakness. But i think it takes more strength and bravery to live a life like mahatma gandhi.

And u were disucssing about indians copying. And ur advanced technology. Recently you had to copy bajaj scooters from india. Not just the technology but also the brand name. And we dont even drive bajaj scooters in india any more. Your chinese made furniture are used by the poorest of the poor here. Come to the pune market. I sell furniture. And i sell chinese furniture to someone who does not have enough money and does not care for quality.

But i dont go around chinese forum saying that u r low quality manufacturers.
          You guys are filled with hatred. First clean ur head of hatred. Only then can u discuss anything logical.

In all ur threads so far you didnt make one freind. If all the people in the world were like u. Their had been world war 5th or 6th by now.

Comment

My friend, NEO spoiled your indian image by his unfriendly topic pointing at chinese. This is the start of the dispute.
            But I think your are much more sensible than him.
            By the way,china produces both good quality and bad quality products. There is a very strong link between quality and price.If you go to europe and USA you will find the good quality high price product also made in china.(Some are not designed in china)

Comment

Good for u guys if u produce good products. And i very well know who s spoiling the threads. Its visible everywehre on this forum. Do us a favour... stick to the topic and talk logical. Even if u want to criticize .. do it logically.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                wikipedia is an indian story?
                good that u proved your intelligence once again...how many times will you prove you are dumb and uneducated snower?

actually I know why you are this way. you are a mongrel thats why
                haha... so you regard wikipedia a reliable source of historical stuff?

everybody can edit wikipedia pages. it is totally an OPEN-TO-EDIT webpage. that story must be made up by a big-mouth dreaming indian.

referencing arguments from wikipedia reflects your level of education. what can i say? don't make everyone laugh you. neo,

Comment

haha... so you regard wikipedia a reliable source of historical stuff?

everybody can edit wikipedia pages. it is totally an OPEN-TO-EDIT webpage. that story must be made up by a big-mouth dreaming indian.

referencing arguments from wikipedia reflects your level of education. what can i say? don't make everyone laugh you. neo,
                  what should i reference, the red book from china?
                  as for wikipedia, its open-to-edit and open to review. if someone will go there and write snower has an IQ of 230, be sure people will ask for the prove of the same and very soon it will be edited to say

snower is just a mongrel of mongolian chinese mixed breed lolz...

man i pity ur existence on earth...

Comment

You fail to understand the point of wikipedia. Since anyone can edit it, even you can edit it and correct things which you think are wrong. Then if you are wrong your changes will be canceled. Through this process of self-correction wikipedia forms its articles. The article you are talking about here may already have gone through such a process and gained a credible shape. Still if you feel it's wrong feel free to edit it. But cite proper sources for whatever you do on wikipedia.

But then I am talking to what appear like a couple of rude, very subjective and annoying Chinese teenagers here who increasingly seem to suggest they need a good thrashing as a lesson in how to behave in public.

Comment

Originally posted by observer
                      You fail to understand the point of wikipedia. Since anyone can edit it, even you can edit it and correct things which you think are wrong. Then if you are wrong your changes will be canceled. Through this process of self-correction wikipedia forms its articles. The article you are talking about here may already have gone through such a process and gained a credible shape. Still if you feel it's wrong feel free to edit it. But cite proper sources for whatever you do on wikipedia.

But then I am talking to what appear like a couple of rude, very subjective and annoying Chinese teenagers here who increasingly seem to suggest they need a good thrashing as a lesson in how to behave in public.
                      yes you can correct wikipedia wherever you think is wrong.

but the point is who, outside of india, care about such an indian wrriten pipedream? only indian read it and enjoy it, and of course, assume it is true. hehe...

if this self-correcting function perform so well that the final result is surely correct, why don't the scientist all around the world use this way to do their research? just let people freely edit an open paper, and eventually made that paper a perfect science. hehe...,

referencing wikipedia for historical study is childish, very much not serious.

and by the way, don't cheat yourself by editting that wikipedia stories.

Comment

yes you can correct wikipedia wherever you think is wrong.

but the point is who, outside of india, care about such an indian wrriten pipedream? only indian read it and enjoy it, and of course, assume it is true. hehe...

if this self-correcting function perform so well that the final result is surely correct, why don't the scientist all around the world use this way to do their research? just let people freely edit an open paper, and eventually made that paper a perfect science. hehe...,

referencing wikipedia for historical study is childish, very much not serious.

and by the way, don't cheat yourself by editting that wikipedia stories.
                        yes people should instead refer to chinkipedia edited by red army
                        this idiot snower who would not have read 3 books in any genre all his life except some chinese stupid stories is talking about historical studies...hahaha...

Comment

Working...
                        X