Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Neo have a pathetic love of Japanese atrocities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Neo have a pathetic love of Japanese atrocities?

Neo likes to mention Japanese atrocities against the Chinese during WW 2 in order to shame the Chinese.

He did it again and again on this forum, often out of context. Why? Pathetic.

It is as much a bad taste as admiring Nazi Germany for its holocaust.

Remember, Japan was defeated in the end, to the dismay of Neo, and China earned its membership in the UN Security Council thru WW II.

BTW, India is now among the leading contenders for that coveted membership in the Security Council.

Neo seems to be a well educated Indian, so pls come up with sth new and educated rather than indulge yourself in Japanese atrocities.
    Last edited by Agra; 01-05-2007, 04:40 AM.

Neo does that and will do that again to counter chinese hypocrisy and big mouth

Neo found that some chinese are very proud about china's victory in the 1962 war and claim superiority over India militarily based on that war.
    The same people are offended big time at the mention of japanese mauling of china in the two sino japanese war.

Very simple suggestion to such chinese- stop bragging about stupid things like war or else be ready to face some hard facts.
    I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Your response has proved one thing: educated Indians know well that it was India which started the border war and was the source of border problems and India's claims to territories are not justifiable.

You resort to Japanese aggression to avenge yourself. You are burying your head in the sand.

[QUOTE=Neo]Neo does that and will do that again to counter chinese hypocrisy and big mouth
      QUOTE]

To that, substitution is in order: Indian hypocrisy and big mouth

Comment

Originally posted by Agra
        Your response has proved one thing: educated Indians know well that it was India which started the border war and was the source of border problems and India's claims to territories are not justifiable.
        India acted in its self interest by moving some forward posts in arunachal and aksai china. there were border skirmishes eventually leading to a small scale war in which india lost areas in arunachal and aksai chin. no excuses on that. India was ill prepared in 1962 ( 15 years after independence what else to expect) and lost to the hordes of PLA.

You resort to Japanese aggression to avenge yourself. You are burying your head in the sand.
        not at all. if tomorrow there is a war between india and china, the question of avenge would arise. japan just signifies the futility of tall claims by some chinese of its military prowess. if u consider china is better prepared now than it was in 1937 then give it a good thought that india can match china too. if u say that history should judge future and china will defeat india as it did in 1962. i ll say that any small speck of an island is enough to poke deep inside china as japan did in 1937

To that, substitution is in order: Indian hypocrisy and big mouth [/QUOTE]

what is this a red army slogan now

Comment

[QUOTE=Neo]India acted in its self interest by moving some forward posts in arunachal and aksai china. there were border skirmishes eventually leading to a small scale war in which india lost areas in arunachal and aksai chin. no excuses on that. India was ill prepared in 1962 ( 15 years after independence what else to expect) and lost to the hordes of PLA.
          [quote]

Lost is lost, why so many executes? Just admit it, no one will blame you.

China sent troops to North Korea after 3 years independence.
          And what happed?
          Chinese army defeated Union Army combined with U.S+British+most developed countries.

I guess for common weapons, Japan and China should be in the same level.
          However, since Japan doesn't have nuclear weapons, it doesn't stand a chance to war with China.

Comment

The main reason why China was so weak during WWII is
            At that time, China was led by an idiot--Jiangjieshi and his
            idiot government.
            Different leader and institution can make different consequence.
            When communist came to power, Chinese army became extremely strong,
            USA---the strongest country in the world armed with most advanced weapon
            couldn't defeat Chinese army, say nothing of your Indian.
            lost to such an army, you don't need to feel shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
              India acted in its self interest by moving some forward posts in arunachal and aksai china. there were border skirmishes eventually leading to a small scale war in which india lost areas in arunachal and aksai chin. no excuses on that. India was ill prepared in 1962 ( 15 years after independence what else to expect) and lost to the hordes of PLA.
              Thank you, an educated Indian, for confirming one fact that it was India, not China, that provokded the 1962 border war, although you could well go further to point out that most, if not all, of the India's claims to disputed territories along the China-India border are not justifiable.

Border disputes should better be resolved through negotiations.

Originally posted by Neo
              if u say that history should judge future and china will defeat india as it did in 1962. i ll say that any small speck of an island is enough to poke deep inside china as japan did in 1937
              I never made that remark. That is your hypothesis. War will benefit no one. In any event, China is not afraid of war, if India chooses to follow the example of imperial Japan by provoking another war along the borders.
              Originally posted by Neo

what is this a red army slogan now
              The red font was in response to your sweeping remark about the Chinese.
              Last edited by Agra; 01-05-2007, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                Neo does that and will do that again to counter chinese hypocrisy and big mouth

Neo found that some chinese are very proud about china's victory in the 1962 war and claim superiority over India militarily based on that war.
                The same people are offended big time at the mention of japanese mauling of china in the two sino japanese war.

Very simple suggestion to such chinese- stop bragging about stupid things like war or else be ready to face some hard facts.
                I think Neo's complex was caused by this fact :

the new china didn't lose any war (Sino-russia confiction, Sino-indo confliction, Korean war, Vietnam war, Sino-viet confliction). even his favourest topic , sino-japan war was ended with a chinese victory. but india never won a war against a major power in her 5000 year's history. india is called a " paradise of invaders", whoever invades india, he would be a conquerer. sad. the only victories (but very doubtful) indian can boast about was the indo-paki wars, the wars with their cousin, pakistani.

this is the real pain that tortures neo. please give him some sympathy

Comment

My friends,neo will accept none of what you mentioned although they are all the facts.
                  Pls,give up educating neo.

Comment

[QUOTE=googleabcd][QUOTE=Neo]India acted in its self interest by moving some forward posts in arunachal and aksai china. there were border skirmishes eventually leading to a small scale war in which india lost areas in arunachal and aksai chin. no excuses on that. India was ill prepared in 1962 ( 15 years after independence what else to expect) and lost to the hordes of PLA.

Lost is lost, why so many executes? Just admit it, no one will blame you.

China sent troops to North Korea after 3 years independence.
                    And what happed?
                    Chinese army defeated Union Army combined with U.S+British+most developed countries.

I guess for common weapons, Japan and China should be in the same level.
                    However, since Japan doesn't have nuclear weapons, it doesn't stand a chance to war with China.
                    look who is talking about accepting facts.. haha..chinese? i ll accept the day u guys accept ur mauling at the hand of japan, hong kong being a colony of UK till 1992 and taiwan being an independent nation till today. till that time pls stop preaching

in fact u shd accept that fact as history and stop attacking the japanese businesses like u did in 2005..will not serve u any good to have such a negative mentality
                    at least u accept that china and japan are at the same military level but ur talk of nuclear weapons shows ur silly attitude. the price communist china will pay for a nuclear attack on a democratic country will be huge. china will not commit that mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by snower
                      I think Neo's complex was caused by this fact :

the new china didn't lose any war (Sino-russia confiction, Sino-indo confliction, Korean war, Vietnam war, Sino-viet confliction). even his favourest topic , sino-japan war was ended with a chinese victory. but india never won a war against a major power in her 5000 year's history. india is called a " paradise of invaders", whoever invades india, he would be a conquerer. sad. the only victories (but very doubtful) indian can boast about was the indo-paki wars, the wars with their cousin, pakistani.

this is the real pain that tortures neo. please give him some sympathy
                      haha once again u have proved ur zero knowledge of history. u don't even have a sence of historical timelines confusing medieval history with 20th century politics. clearly my lessons are not enough
                      need i talk about opium wars? mongolian invasions.
                      comeon dude grow up of this negative mindsets. we don't attack britons in our country now. u still are targeting japanese..lol
                      signs of sickness?

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
                        My friends,neo will accept none of what you mentioned although they are all the facts.
                        Pls,give up educating neo.
                        if the chinese on this forum think they can educate anyone...that's the joke of the 21st century

no chinese replies to the points about chinese attacks on japanese merchants last year, about taiwan being a free nation and the likes and u ll educate others....haha

come on guys get a life....

Comment

All my friends,stop attacking each other. It is becomeing more and more senseless.
                          What we acheive in future will approve what we are talking about today.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                            if the chinese on this forum think they can educate anyone...that's the joke of the 21st century
                            no chinese replies to the points about chinese attacks on japanese merchants last year, about taiwan being a free nation and the likes and u ll educate others....haha
                            come on guys get a life....
                            I did not realize your mind was still fixed on the above concerns when talking about sth else.
                            OK, here is a quick answer.
                            Regarding you query on the Chinese attacks on Japanese merchants last year, that shows your ignorance.
                            Japan has angered China by, for one thing, trying to distort its history of aggression again China in its textbooks. Japanese brutalities in WW 2 are your favorates, of course. Some Chinese took drastic actions again Japanese targets in China, similar to those attacks on KFC and McDonauld which have taken place many a time in India.

The difference between the British vis-à-vis India and the Japanese vis-à-vis China is that the British admited long ago to its wrongdoings while the Japanse even today are trying to cover up, if not glorify, their aggreesion and atrocities through textbook revisions and are trying to challenge Tokyo Trial outcome.

It is amazing that such a seemingly erudite person like you may not be aware of these facts.

India already acknowleges Taiwan as part of China. Why are you challenging your government on that point? Fortunately there are no people like you in your government. Otherwise another war like 1962 would have broken out.

Neo also mentioned Hong Kong issue repeatedly. China suffered defeat in 19th century in the face of an industrialized colonialist Britain which happened to have conquered the Indian subcontinent.

Despite the above, I do not pretend to be your teacher. Nor will I attempt to correct others' English, as long as the ideas are got across. After all, English is not our monther tongue.

It is those Indians like you with a big mouth that brings disdain upon India.

Comment

I did not realize your mind was still fixed on the above concerns when talking about sth else.
                              OK, here is a quick answer.
                              Regarding you query on the Chinese attacks on Japanese merchants last year, that shows your ignorance.
                              Japan has angered China by, for one thing, trying to distort its history of aggression again China in its textbooks. Japanese brutalities in WW 2 are your favorates, of course. Some Chinese took drastic actions again Japanese targets in China, similar to those attacks on KFC and McDonauld which have taken place many a time in India.

The difference between the British vis-à-vis India and the Japanese vis-à-vis China is that the British admited long ago to its wrongdoings while the Japanse even today are trying to cover up, if not glorify, their aggreesion and atrocities through textbook revisions and are trying to challenge Tokyo Trial outcome.
                              the british admitted? wow when did that happen. the last i heard, the queen declined to apologise for UK's colonial past.
                              so are u justifying the chinese mob attacks on japanese civilians because of what japan teaches its kids in japan? what kind of screwed up logic is that?
                              the difference between attacks on KFC in india and those in china are that in china, the government supported if not instigated these riots. thats the opinion of world not mine.

It is amazing that such a seemingly erudite person like you may not be aware of these facts.

India already acknowleges Taiwan as part of China. Why are you challenging your government on that point? Fortunately there are no people like you in your government. Otherwise another war like 1962 would have broken out.
                              its amazing that someone giving big lectures like u is trying to justify attacks on japanese civilians living in ur country in 2005 because of what happened in 1937. thats why i have repeatedly said that u have a complex

Neo also mentioned Hong Kong issue repeatedly. China suffered defeat in 19th century in the face of an industrialized colonialist Britain which happened to have conquered the Indian subcontinent.

Despite the above, I do not pretend to be your teacher. Nor will I attempt to correct others' English, as long as the ideas are got across. After all, English is not our monther tongue.
                              u again show bias towards ur brother snower by not mentioning who started the topic of colonialisation. well i made the point of hong kong just to show him that if india was oppressed so was china so its idiotic to bring up such topics.
                              that same guy had made a comment about low IQ of indians. i just proved that his IQ is not good enough for even learning a language. i don't know why u guys always hide the facts when it comes to ur countrymen's stupidity

It is those Indians like you with a big mouth that brings disdain upon India.
                              thnks for ur opinion I take that has of just one more biased chinese

Comment

Working...
                              X