No announcement yet.

White racists running indian websites??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White racists running indian websites??

Hey guys, a few days back i joined a website called indiafinest.com on request of a forum member. Now this website is run by white racists who have posted all things that are anti indian or things that promote racism.

However the administrator and the moderator are very shrewd to do it tactfully. They say that india was better off with british, americans are right in wagin a war or iraq, men in india do not have a decent sense of clothing and stuff. They have posted things on greatness of USA and how useless china is. And when i questioned there view points and they could not answer me on anything they simply chose to delete all my posts. And barred me from accessing their website.

Well i didnt know that these men are racists or i would not have joined them in the first place. What do u guys suggest we should do with such websites? Should we simply ignore them?? Well i thought of unjoining it much earlier but those posts urged me to write more and more.

But isnt it funny that they create a website by an indian name to discuss indian issues and carry out a White propaganda there.

It's probably another trick of some government propagandist similar to some Chinese posting rude anti-Indian things here. Man! This forum is becoming a haven for childish geopolitical dirty tricks lol.
    Last edited by EyeOnTheWall; 11-23-2006, 06:14 PM.

Comment

I agree with both, in fact I am not indian, but I love India and admire indians,so this sites make me sad,why those people think In this stupid way,because they are white what a benefit from whiteness or what defects in black people or Indian race, they proud with race with colour
      If the matter is the whiteness the donkey will be better than white man because donkey is more white
      they proud with colour but indians proud with culture
      Thanks to mathematics the west world reach his position now
      mathematics is originally established by indian scientists
      so thanks to India

Comment

Hi Egypt,
        We are honored that you like India so much. Egypt is a great country too which has one of the oldest and greatest civilizations and in recent times it is a major and important country in West Asia.

Comment

Ignore bigoted people. Their bigotry is their problem.

Bigotry = stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

Throughout world history there have been people who were intolerant of others for any and all reasons. Those people will always be with us. Don't let them bother you. Just ignore them and pray for them because their hatred is slowly destroying them from within. It is like a cancer.

In Europe, bigots hated the Jews. In the United States, bigots hate people of African descent. In Africa the Hutu's hate the Tutsies and so on. No matter where you go you will find intolerance.

The Beatles had the best advice in one of their songs, "Let It Be."

There is fantastic beauty in the world if we look for it instead of that which is wrong.
          My books:
          http://www.mobipocket.com/en/eBooks/...p?BookID=36958
          http://www.mobipocket.com/en/eBooks/...p?BookID=36992

MY books are sort of Science Fiction and sell under that title, but mostly they are novels. The first book has an Indian character.

Comment

Working...
          X