Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hu, Chirac Want Diplomacy for North Korea Standoff (Update2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hu, Chirac Want Diplomacy for North Korea Standoff (Update2)

Oct. 26 (Bloomberg) -- Chinese President Hu Jintao and his French counterpart Jacques Chirac agreed to use diplomatic channels to resolve the North Korea nuclear crisis. The two also set a target for increased bilateral trade.
    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 10-27-2006, 12:56 PM.

hehe, N korean is dog of china, or a card, the game is played like this:

china unlease the dog, let it bark, or bite, e.g. explode a A Bomb, then all the west countries has to beg china to control her dog, hehe, see, france has to " increased bilateral trade", haha...

Comment

wait till the dog turns mad and bites the master in his a**...))
      I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

quite unlikely. you probably don't know, N korean's oil supply all rely on china, N korean has no oil fields at all, it excludely reply on chinese oil.

and N korean's food supply also partially rely on china, without chinese help, the country cannot even sustain for one more month.

But anyway, i should say, N korean people are brave, hard working, and intellegent people. they have my respect, but their leader does not.

Comment

Snower if u r chinese y ru speaking ill on N. Korea??? IF it is fetching u benefits in bilater trades, why ru opening ur trump card to the rest of the world? And why ru calling it ur dog?? And why in forum of other countries?

Why do u want the the rest of the world including the N. koreans to know that ur simply using them?

Or is it that u r a anti chinese masquerading as a patriot chinese???

Comment

Chinese respect people all of the world, even rival. people in the world are au pair, no matter American or N.korean.
            Chinese in foreign forum with one aim: business.
            Kidd is cool

Comment

Working...
            X