Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How any one can have happy married life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its depend on individual to individual..whether he/she wants to enjoy there married life or not..everybody have there grey areas..so try to forget all those things..which make u unhappy..and remember those things which make u happy with your lifepartner...

Comment

hello

for a healdhy marriage u should have understanding and co-operative..lifepartner

Comment

matrimonial site for agarwals

www.agrawalparinay.com is one of the best matrimonial portal I have found on internet that is providing a growing pool of matrimonials for agarwal(agrawal) brides and grooms. Free online registration

Comment

One Important thing to have happy married life is not to have unnecessary Involment of parents in couple life, most of time parents giving wrong advise to their kid those who are married.... so understanding family members other than married couple are also important...
          After marriage girl and boy must have their own personal life without involment of N e one
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
          X