Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am an American immigration lawyer who can help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am an American immigration lawyer who can help.

My name is Alejandro Filippa, I offer top notch immigration advice to all comers, I do all processes (visas, greencards etc) and have extensive experience with Indian nationals especially doctors. Please check out my website for useful advice and also to contact me
    filippalaw.com
    or call 212 898 4170. We look forward to hearing from you, I am based in New York City.
    Last edited by megrisoft; 11-16-2005, 08:57 AM.

Good Site.
    I have one question for you. What is DV program?
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

I am oracle DBA (data base administrator) how can you help me ... I did my Master in computer and working from last 4 yr in IT sector in india right now in good reputed mnc which deals with usa based project and many other country,,,AFilippa what is my scope and oppurtunity ... if you provide me visia then are u going to give me job also .....and if you will give me job then what amount of salary you will give on hourly baisis ....?

Note:- My friends those who are in usa those who are Working in IT sector are getting 35-45$ per hour

But i am working in india as DBA -ORACLE (i am also certified professional OCP) so please let me know what you can do. ... my friend those who r there in usa say I can get 45-50$ per hour .... ?

Waiting for you reply
      Sunilkumar
      Last edited by sunilkumar; 02-06-2006, 03:28 PM.
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

@ sunil:-

guess you are getting this afilippa guy in a wrong amnner...

he is not going to offer you any job...

he can only offer to convert your visa status from f-1 to h-1b or something like that....

Comment

Can AFilippa convert my b1-visa into H1b .. ?
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

@ moderator:-

I think you need to delete this thread...

Me thinks that afilipa guy has just made 1 post and ran away..

he does not intend to stay here for longer.... He has business on his mind.... He is using this forum as a place for his publicity and personal benefits...

Comment

abhiace9 you are correct ... he used this forum for ADVERTISING but no need to worry .... Just read the below written Information .....

Blacklisted companies

List of Blacklisted companies... be careful with them... please see the second company in t he list!!

Please go through the full Post and Dont get into such a situation. Here is a list of fraud companies which lure people in India to USA.Please tell this on to all your friends and make them awar of it.

List of Companies you need to be careful.

1. Mastech Sys
              2. Syntel
              3. Computer People Inc.
              4. Capricon
              5. American MegaTrend Inc.
              6. CBS
              7. Intelligroup ( Edison - New Jersey)
              8. Cybertech (Chicago - Ilinnois)
              9. Systech (Gelndale - Calif.)
              10. IntecNew Jersey. Now it is named as Compuflex.
              11. Indotronixs or Indotronics?
              12. Capricorn Systems Inc , Atlanta13. BCC computers Ltd in Madras ***(Dangerously Blacklisted)******
              14. Fro ntier Systems ***(Highly Black Listed)
              15. C G VAK(Coimbatore)
              16. Kumaran Software, Anna Nagar, Madras ******(Highly and Dangerously Blacklisted)*******
              17. BCS Project Consultants; Bangalore (These people call themselves BCS Computer Consultancies and Services. Highly blacklisted.)These people lay false claims of having done projects for Defence organisations.
              18. Pragathi Computers; Bangalore. (HighlyBlacklisted)Infact a Belgium based organization is planning to take legal action on this organisation for claiming to do work for NATO.

TELL THIS TO AS MANY FRIENDS IN INDIA AS POSSIBLE. DON'T RECOMMEND THESE KIND OF COMPANIES TO ANYBODY.

Friends, one of the above mentioned company is owned by an Indian, Kanna Srinivasan and he owns a company called BCC computers Ltd in Madras, India. He brings. Indian programmers under a THREE YEARS bond which says if the employee quits the company he has to pay Rs10,00,000 (only Ten lakhs). Also every employee has to surrender their school and college certificates. The contract also says that the employees will be paid $40,000 per year.The company will not pay for initial 45days or start pay after you get the project in USA . Once you signed this agreement and surrendered the certificates you have fallen in their trap. Then you have only obey their orders as though it is an order from the god (Kannan P srinivasan).

They will take their own time to process your H1B Visa (may be more than a year ). If you ask them you will be taken to USA, they will humiliate you by saying that your communication is bad, or you are not technically good. Recently employee named Mr.Rao committed suicide in Madras because the company terminated him. told that company cannot take him to USA because he is no good technically and communication is bad. The important point is that he was waiting in the Madras company for more than 8 months.

Now by God's (Kannan P Srinivasan) grace you reached USA. The Best Computer Consultants , Kansas City, USA will make you to sign another bond with blank Promisary Note Unfilled amount you owe to the company The company will send you to any project (testing maintenance, year 2000,(luckily development). You can't refuse any project or you can't resign when you are on project.If you do so then the company will terminate you and further sue you for $10,000 to $30,000). Now the company has filed a case against 20employees in the Kansas city district court. The company will never pay you good,they will never give status on green card processing if you process with them, they will ask you to repay relocation charges, increments will not be given,but on regular basis you will be tortured by all the HRD and Marketing staff(Sub Gods).

Beware of this company. Please tell your friends and relatives not to join this company and suffer. If anyone joined in Madras company please ask them to quit immediately. If visa is ready with this company and they are coming to USA,ATLEAST LET THEM NOT SIGN THE AGREEMENT AND THE BLANK PROMISERYNOTE in USA.

Minimum Any one Required $60000 per year in USA & on Hourly basis empolyee must get 45$ per hour in USA

Exclusive On Indiabook.com

From Correspondent Sunilkumar
              Last edited by sunilkumar; 02-09-2006, 04:38 PM.

Comment

@ sunil:- but i still see no connection....

Comment

abhiace9 i am indian ... and i know why Indian people need H1-visa and why they want green card ?..... I hope u can see connection now....

Comment

okies...
                    got it.....

Comment

Happy New Year 2011!

Happy New Year 2011!power and balancepower balance power balance wholesalecheap power balancepower balance for sale

Comment

Working...
                      X