Hottest majors in Indian Univ.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hottest majors in Indian Univ.?

Whats the hottest majors in Indian Univ.?
    in china, things like MBA, international business and journalism are the hottest, and plus who can tell me how do u view on Public Administration?
    thats what Im majoring now.

thanks

I think alot of students are going in for MBA.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Fashion designing is very popular among youth
      Megrisoft Team Member
      Search India

Comment

Well Mostly people from north of india goes For administrative services in Indian govt. From south of India people are trying to be Engineer. in West of India people have more craze for MBA, DOCTOR, Computer Professional Well in East of India people concentrate in Art and literature, engineering (mix of all).

Teens from north of india like Delhi chandighar kashmir etc want to be in Fashion world .

If some will ask me best and hottest.... than

[1]IIM==> PGDBM post graduate diplom in business management.
        [2]IAS/IPS/IFS==> Public Administrative services.
        [3]MTech/Btech ==> Master of technology (Every branch)
        [4]AIIMS & AFMC ==> Medical college.
        [5]Journalism/Mass communication==> TV correspondent.
        [6]NID ==> National Institute of designing
        [7]MCA(Only From Good Institute)==> Software Professional
        [8]NIFT==> National Institute of Fashon technologies.
        [9]BE Computer/Inforamtion technologies.

Most of people want to be software professional coz in india s/w professional earn good money compare to other professional ... IAS IPS IFS they have power / glamour but not that much money what s/w professional earn .... to be IAS IPS is tough. but good software professional earn lot...By doing coruption IAS/IPS/IFS can earn lot...
        MTech/ MCA/BE all have IT branches that means all are IT professional.

IIM is the best institute for Management because of money people want to do management from IIM, Entrance exam is more tough than UPSC exam of india(i.e for IAS /IPS/IFS). and entrance exam(CAT- common apptitude test) fee for iim is also costly.

There are many other institute for Management so those who are not able to get admission in IIM they take admission in other college .

Most of teen want to be in glomour world of fashion and then into modeling and acting but frankly saying most of people from this field dont have any moral values... but once you are good actor/director/music director/coreographer you get lot of money...

TV correspondent is also one of the hot cake.

Medical field is ever green field and some doctor are earning lot like MS General Doctor & Cardiologist.
        Last edited by sunilkumar; 02-28-2006, 04:30 PM.
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Recent fresh Student of IIM-Banglore is placed in MNC at higest record pay of NIR 34 lac per annum
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
          X