Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Indian Site found.

Friends,

I've just found out a beautiful Indian Website at www.dedicate-a-page.com . Here you can dedicate a page to your parents, kids, siblings, friends. All absolutely friend. You can express your emotions, post photos etc.

So start dedicating now.

Wow that's a good site. I am thinking that I should also dedicate some pages.

Comment

well its nice to enter here this forum. this is my first post over here and i got some new information. i am also running a website. URL: www.factsindia.com. I am from india, New Delhi.
      Eat Healthy, Think Better....
      India True Facts India Blog Dhoni No 1

Comment

Welcome to India Book Rajesh

Comment

Our product lines mainly include high quality Nonwoven fabric and related products. To give you a general idea of the various kinds of Nonwoven fabric and related products now available for export. You may visit our online company introduction at Http://www.ppnon.com which includes our latest product line.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Wenzhou Huahao Chemical Fibre Plastics Co., Ltd
          TEL: 086+577+59999801
          FAX: 086+577+59999806
          Mobile: 086+577+13588966030
          ADD: No. 58 West One Street, Longgang Town, Cangnan County, Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province. China
          MSN:fxnbini@hotmail.com
          E-mail:fiona@ppnon.com
          Yahoo messanger:fang_fiona2000@yahoo.com
          P.O.: 325802

Comment

Welcome fiona fang and rajesh to this forum. Hope you enjoy your stay with us here. I am soumo and i am glad to meet you.

Comment

Working...
            X