No announcement yet.

Making friends and influencing people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making friends and influencing people.

Hi I am a New Zealand Political Activist and Artist

I am the leader and founder of a New Zealand political party "The Peoples Choice Party".
    I live in New Plymouth New Zealand.
    I run also a political ginger group (PC) People's Choice that often challenges both local and national politics. I am a firm believer in true democracy and fair play, My views are frequently reported in blogs and newspapers. I also make political comment in my art. My latest being “Hands On” (One or many of these hands will be famous), That was taken down suddenly from the New Plymouth's acclaimed Puke Ariki complex because of its political overtures.
    My best quote:
    I like doing art because I like to use my whole brain not just some of it like most politicians.

I have joined India Forums to make world friendships and Political friends. And are always looking for politcal donations from around the world to help boost The People's Choice Party's standing in World Politics.

My aim is to have the first online politcal party around the world. Where the online uses are the party and make the policy's for their country.

For the ladies.
    I am a sagittarian.
    Love Indian dance and Bollywood movies.
    I am single never been married.
    The down side.
    I am to old.
    Have four children.
    My hearts in politics and art.
    And would be looking to command a large diary.
    So if your looking for love.
    Im not much of a catch im afraid.

Rusty Welcome to India forum I read your all post. Interesting person on this forum
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Rusty welcome to the forum.You are an interesting and jovial person.
      IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
      IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Working...
      X