New Year plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year plans

In New Year TV actors share their special plans to celebrate of 2014.......

Mohammed Nazim:I would be celebrating New Year with my friends. I want to buy an Audi in 2014 and also want to buy a new expensive watch.

Romit Raj: I will be going to a farmhouse in Panchghani with my family and daughter. The two things that I want to buy are a ps4 and a Bose Home theatre system.

Shraddha Musale: I and my husband are travelling to Ahmedabad to celebrate New Year. My family and close friends have arranged a small party. In 2014 I plan to buy a trip to Europe.

Sachin Parikh: I will be celebrating New Year with my close friends at home. It will be a gathering of around six to seven couples with a delicious dinner, drinks and dessert.

Aniruddh Dave: I would be celebrating in Goa at exotic beaches. I intend to buy a holiday trip for my parents and lots of new clothes.

Gulfam Khan: I am going to Manor with my close friends and the two things thant I intend to buy are a Penthouse and a Farmhouse in 2014.

Yash Gera: I would be celebrating New Year with friends in Delhi if I get off from the shoots or else will be in Mumbai. I am planning to buy a new home and a new car in 2014.

What You decided ?????????????????? please share your own view with us............

I would be celebrating New Year with my family & friends..............

Comment

am also celebrates my New Year with my friends.......

Comment

I will be celebrating New Year with my close friends at home.

Comment

Working...
        X