• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical & Professional Qualifications Recognised by Government of India

Level: Degree
    Field: Engineering
    Awarding Country: India

Qualifications Recognised:

Degrees in Engineering awarded by Universities set up under an Act of the Central or State Legislature, Institution of National Importance set up under as Act of Parliament and Institutions deemed as Universities under Section 3 of U.G.C. Act.
    National (Formerly All India) Diplomas in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Chemical Engineering/Chemical Engineering and Technology awarded by the All India Council for Technical Education.
    All India Senior Diplomas in Engineering and Chemical Enginkeering and Technology awarded by the Associaton of Principals of Technical Institutions (India) in 1945.
    Certificate of Proficiency in Electrical Technology, Electrical Communication Engineering (Renamed as D.I.I.Sc.) and Diploma in Metallurgy (D.I.I.Sc.) awarded by the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
    Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Electronics and Instruments Technology awarded by the Madras Institute of Technology, Chromepet, Madras.
    Diploma in Mining awarded by the Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology; Dhanbad (Recognised as equivalent to B.Sc. (Hons.) in Mining).
    Associate Membership Examination Parts-II and III of the Aeronautical Society of India.
    A pass in the Associate Membership Examination Sections A and B (New Scheme) of the Aeronautical Society of India).
    Graduateship Examination of the Institute of Tele-Communication Engineers (India)-Renamed as Institute of Electronics and Tele-Communication Engineers.
    Final Examination of the Institution of Surveyors (India) in any of the following branches:-
    (a) Land Surveying.
    (b) Hydrographics Surveying.
    © Building, quantity and Valuation Surveying.
    Sections A and B of the Associate Membership Exam. Of the Institution of Engineers (India).
    Bengal Engineering College, Sibpur-Associateship in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from 1924-1945.
    College of Engineering and Technology, Bengal-D.M.E.,B.E.E., B.Ch.E., special Degree upto M

Do You have any hard copy evidence posted by UGC/GOI, my friend. If so please send me a copy.
    My mail in this regard is posted to you
    Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X