X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware - Ridiculios Internet Scams!

Hi Guys,
    This is a great forum btw.

There are thousands of the these internet scams running all over the place now a days. You can't decide whats for real and whats not. I just wanted to know if there is any truth to the "make money online" myth. Or is it just scams all over the place. Anyone actaully made any money?

Would be great to hear from you!

Gogi

Hi Gogi,
    You'r right! Everthing is almost a scam! I don't know anyone who has actually been paid for reading e-mails or some thing like that.

However, there are still ways to make money oneline. If there werent, there would not be so many sites, right?

Ill give you this great link...it will tell you how to make money online by blogging. It's a great article. It tells you how to make money online. (But making money is never too easy!) Still read it....it will give good insight into how the internet makes money.

The article is: http://www.indiahowto.com/make-money...-blogging.html

This way is actually possible. I am doing it, and i know some other people who are very succesful.

Kind regards,
    Khoj

Comment

money does nt come easy....

our feeling is also same money does nt come easy.... all people who says 2 hours or 4 hours of simple work will give you money is fake sure its fake
      you can eran money from internet but with had work with qualities of marketing not by hits & refferals programme only ... we share share information about this kind of programmes on which people have trust.... like adsense (google yahoo altavista )

all about adsense :

what is adsense

secrets of adsense

shivaprem
      webmaster

one stop solution for web marketing.

Originally posted by gogi
      Hi Guys,
      This is a great forum btw.

There are thousands of the these internet scams running all over the place now a days. You can't decide whats for real and whats not. I just wanted to know if there is any truth to the "make money online" myth. Or is it just scams all over the place. Anyone actaully made any money?

Would be great to hear from you!

Gogi

Comment

Welcome to this forum gogi and khoj. I am Soumo and I am glad to meet you guys. Hopefully you enjoy your stay with us here.

Well, i heard that people do earn money. I never tried it though. I think its scam and one won't benefit from it. There are some people in this forum who did earn a few thousand dollars from those kinda sites. So hopefully you can ask htem. They might be able to help you.

Comment

Working...
        X