Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How any one can have happy married life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How any one can have happy married life?

hi,

How any one can have happy married life? .... need opinion of all viewer ,,,, please reply ...your participation will be appriciated

Always friiend sunilkumar
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

One can have a happy married life by understanding your partner. Helping him or her all the time he or she needs it. Try not to go into a fight. Solve conflicts peacefully. THink of your partner's point of view. Give her gifts. Take her out. Make her happy. Give what she wants.

I think that is enough to make your partner happy and give her more time.

Comment

India1989, I am agree with you. Other members, why all are you sitting behind? Come forward and give your views.
      Megrisoft Team Member
      Search India

Comment

Everybody come online, give your views. No harm in sharing your views. We all want you here. Discuss things, know each other's opinion and have fun. COme and share your views with us.

Comment

Counseling is essential for happy Married life. Meaning of happy married life is not only to give gifts to each other, not only to have outings, not only to have a good understanding, or not only to help in each other's work. They all when combined make a 'Happy Married Life'. There should be a feeling of respect for each other. Always live happy even on sad moments.
          Megrisoft Team Member
          Search India

Comment

Yeah understandings are the most important thing for married life. First understand and then help. Also helping and supporting one in one's need is also good. Loving each other is also good. THen most of all respect each other. Respecting is really needed for happy married life.

Comment

I believe first of all person should leave behind their ego, to maintain any healthy relationship, Relationship may be of husband & wife or any other relation, Secondly the trust & respect for each other is most important thing between husband & wife.

I hope all will agree with me that there will always be clash between husband and wife on any matter, its the ego that can may the things worst.

Beside this for happy married life of couple there must be understanding, love between them & there should not be communication gap.

Fight is an integral part of happy married life .. he he he

Don't be over possesive for your partner allow them to live their life independently. Remember one thing independence bring more responsibility & liberty on individual to work in team.
              Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

I will advice People to read booK "Mans are from Mars and women are from Venus", the authour of this book is John Gray (book is considered to be best seller) by this they will get clear idea about relationship between husband & wife and how to make your married life happy.

Megrisoft <== you said live happy even we are sad

To be very honest its difficult to be happy when we are sad & in relationship with your spouse dont try to show anything wrong, if you are happy show your are happy and if you are sad show you are sad, be very frank and honest.

I do agree with priyanka on this matter.

"Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

I didn't mean sad moments with misunderstanding or any anger between couples. When there is a family, lots of happenings can be there. Like quarrel with third person, any tension of outside matters, financial tension, and many more. If wife and husband have full understanding and love for each other, then they can fight with any tension even in the sad moments. Sunilkumar, actually you took my views in a wrong way.
                  Megrisoft Team Member
                  Search India

Comment

Thanks for your clarification megrisoft ...

Comment

Thanks for understanding me Sunilkumar.....
                      Megrisoft Team Member
                      Search India

Comment

Made For Each Other

Marriage is like an exam,one can only pass it by understanding each others feelings.It is said that marriages are made in heaven.Some people believes in arranged marriage some don't.But whether it is arranged or love marriage if mutual understanding is not there it can't be a successful marriage.
                        So people who are going to tie knots be prepare for the most difficult and important exam of life.
                        Megrisoft team member
                        Article Directory
                        SEO India
                        Link Building India

Comment

Arti you sounds some what Philosophical .... that marriage is exam .. well our life in itself is an exam and married life is one subject of it...

I dont believe marriage is most difficult exam... If you can stay Happily with your best friend then you can make your life parter your best friend that's it..... dont try to be boss of your soul mate just be best frank friend ... ....

Comment

By Marring me a boy can have happy maried life he he .... boys I hope you are on run ..... but i m far ahead
                            Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

hi , sunilkumar

no body had asked this question to you "What do you mean by "HAPPY Married Life"

i will appreciate if you can elaborate what exactly you are looking for

Comment

Working...
                              X