India’s export target for 2005-06 will be $88 billion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India’s export target for 2005-06 will be $88 billion

India’s export target for 2005-06 will be $88 billion and in the three years after that, there will be substantial increases as well.
    The Union commerce minister, Mr Kamal Nath, has said that by 2009, India’s share of the world trade will be double. This time, the minister has said that export growth of 20 per cent can be achieved only if “we identify our goals and have adequate planning time.”
    Mr Kamal Nath said that export values stood at $63 billion last year and it could rise to $75 billion in this financial year. In 2006-07, it could be $104 billion, rising to $125 billion and $150 billion in the two years after that.

Check more at
    Jagan

I want to know if you know of any products or places in India that have products that can be imported to the U.S. for a substantial income amount.

Comment

Softwares from any where in India

Ha-ha
      Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
      www.indiabook.com
      Business
      Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

That's good. I hope that India reaches that target. India also exports movies and people. Anyways I hope India exports electornic goods too.

Comment

India1989, How India exports people?
          Megrisoft Team Member
          Search India

Comment

Right! same question from my side too.
            Megrisoft team member
            Article Directory
            SEO India
            Link Building India

Comment

Legal export of people is .. sending IT professional to provide their services to other countries. Many other people having skill set other than IT sector also go abroad on behalf of their organisation to provide their services.
              Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

Thanks for clarification.
                Megrisoft Team Member
                Search India

Comment

Originally posted by megrisoft
                  India1989, How India exports people?
                  India is the second largest exporter of people.
                  It is obvious. Do you see how many people immigrate from India to other countries. If these people didn't immigrated then those countries wouldn't have achieved what they have achieved right now and their population would've been a lot less now.

Comment

Working...
                  X