Blonde Woman From USA Wanting To Make Friends Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blonde Woman From USA Wanting To Make Friends Here

Hey everyone! I am new here, my name is Jane, a blonde woman from San Francisco and will be keen to meet more Indian professionals and students here.

Hey nice to meet you. HOpe you have fun with us here. I am Soumo and I am glad to meet you. I am not proffessional by the way. I am student in grade 11 studying in Canada and hoping to be successful and going back to India.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
      Hey nice to meet you. HOpe you have fun with us here. I am Soumo and I am glad to meet you. I am not proffessional by the way. I am student in grade 11 studying in Canada and hoping to be successful and going back to India.

Great and Good luck to you! The future is in India and time will prove to everyone around the world.
      Last edited by Big Boss; 05-07-2006, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by India1989
        Happy hello to my dost., hope things are well with you, I see that you are in 11th grade? thats wonderful. our Uncle Sweety ji lives in Canada..Does your parents live with you in Canada? & were you born in India? or canada?
        I hope you don't mind me asking.? Some say that they like to come to America as for the money is better. however If India is your Motherland then I would like to be there as well. My monu ji and myself are trying so hard for Mammi ji to come to America, I'm American trying to sponcer Mammi ji so she can come to America. We own our home and make pretty good money, and they always say NO!! I think they are not fair, after taking Mammi ji to New Delhi It's a long drive from Ponta. (Amritsar)
        Good Luck with your Studies, my husband has told me that children start school as early as age 3. and that the teachers are very very strict!! my monu ji told me that they used to have prayer everyday. I could go on and on..India is the better place for children to go to school..But I'm sad that if you're born there you can't leave ( It's not easy to leave) On that note I will close. Blessings to you and to your family.

Comment

Hello Jane, nice to see you here.My name is zuly, I come from china. It is vast territory and abundant resources like India. And there are a lot of interesting place,old-line history and old culture. Hope to make the friends with you!!!

Comment

hello jane. how are you?
            i am jessie from china.we are manufacturer and specilized in wall picture,cloth picture.plastic picture ,dymamic light picture.oil painting.and picture frame and so on.welcome to our website on
            contact me
            Last edited by megrisoft; 05-09-2006, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Hi Jane,
              How are you.
              I am Kathy from China. I am very glad to see you here.
              We are a specialized manufacturer and exporter for oiliness bearings, automobile parts, structural parts for motorcycles, parts for power tools, parts for lock system, parts for paper cutting machines, stainless steel parts and some structural parts tailor made for customers' needs in China, please kindly visit our website

Tel: 86-0757-26330281
              Mobile: 86-013726318442
              Fax: 86-0757-26330921
              MSN&E-mail: meimei8008@hotmail.com
              Best Regards,
              Kathy

Comment

Hi Jane, how are you? I am Vanessa from China. Nice to meet you here. I am the first time visit this website. Hope we can be good friends in the near future. You are welcome to visit China. Please contact me by sending email to vanessa_ho8@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by tammysingh12065
                  Originally Posted by India1989
                  Happy hello to my dost., hope things are well with you, I see that you are in 11th grade? thats wonderful. our Uncle Sweety ji lives in Canada..Does your parents live with you in Canada? & were you born in India? or canada?
                  I hope you don't mind me asking.? Some say that they like to come to America as for the money is better. however If India is your Motherland then I would like to be there as well. My monu ji and myself are trying so hard for Mammi ji to come to America, I'm American trying to sponcer Mammi ji so she can come to America. We own our home and make pretty good money, and they always say NO!! I think they are not fair, after taking Mammi ji to New Delhi It's a long drive from Ponta. (Amritsar)
                  Good Luck with your Studies, my husband has told me that children start school as early as age 3. and that the teachers are very very strict!! my monu ji told me that they used to have prayer everyday. I could go on and on..India is the better place for children to go to school..But I'm sad that if you're born there you can't leave ( It's not easy to leave) On that note I will close. Blessings to you and to your family.
                  I don't at all mind.
                  ACtually i was in India 2 years back and have spend one of the hardest time in India. You want to know how hard school is in India and want a prove, then i am an example. I was born in India and started school at 2.5 years of age. Barely got a 70 in India. Ranking was given all India and i was ranked in millions.

Came to Canada in 2003 october. THings are pretty easy here but i want to work in India as i miss my country.

Comment

what would u do if u ended up in a 60 or 50 in grade twelve in india.
                    miqsh
                    EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

I am not dumb to go to India and study now. I will be going there after i complete university in here. There are lots of job opportunity in India right now. There are 2 million shortage of people in IT sector alone.

Comment

Working...
                      X