Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Ur Help

Hi,

First i want to wish u all a very HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW Year....
    actually i need all of your help, my age is 25 and i am working with a Hyderabad based BPO actually i have 2 yrs of exp. & another thing i want to mention is that i am a Normal Science Graduate with DOEACC "A-Level" certified, now i want to move to IT domain from my present domain,so i have done Testing course but till now i am not getting such response so that i cannot relay only on that. This time i want to do certification on SUN Solaris but this time i don't want to take any chance so i asking for ur inputs about the prospects as per my Qualification & Experience?

I think all you would understand my problem & try to help me out.

Welcome onboard, Deepa and wish you a happy new year !

Comment

I think you are getting fedup of the night shifts at the call center, right? Well if you really want to change your profession you should consider it now before it is too late. You are already A-level certified. Try completing your B-Level certification and then pursue a career in Software Development. When you are doing your further studies don't only keep your exams in mind, study thinking that you would practically need to solve these problems when you will be working and you will succedd. Good Luck.
      ________
      Mexico Hotels
      Last edited by amritrr; 03-13-2011, 06:28 AM.
      Amrit Ray
      --------------------

Comment

Working...
      X