No announcement yet.

Martyr's family living in poverty &....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martyr's family living in poverty &....

Tears well up in the eyes of a widow in Gorakhpur, whenever she remembers her deceased son who sacrificed his life for the motherland.

Sepoy Satyawan Singh of Ghorang village in Gorakhpur's Sant Kabir Nagar belonged to 17th battalion of the Rajput regiment. During the war he captured three posts and killed dozens of enemy soldiers. For showing extraordinary bravery, he was awarded the Vir Chakra. Today the martyr's widow mother and unmarried sister run from pillar to post for getting their official dues."Had my son been alive, there wouldn't have been a problem. I have a grown-up daughter to look after. I have to get her married, which will become possibly easily after we are given a petrol pump. The government is not listening to us. We also have problems of housing. I keep falling sick. We have to hire a vehicle every time to go to the hospital. We don't have any support or cooperation," says the weeping Kalavati, mother of Singh.

Satyawan's young sister of marriageable age is in a desperate search of a job for her family's survival. She says the Government promised a Petrol pump, but nothing has happened.

Is this kind of support & cooperation our Indian Government is giving to the families of Great Soldiers ?
    Last edited by megrisoft; 12-29-2005, 10:57 AM.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

This is very unfair that a soilder who sacrificed his life for the country,his family is suffering behind .It is the duty of the Government to atleast look after their problems.As an Indian soilder Sepoy Satyan Singh did his duty.If the Government promised them to give a petol pump it is their duty to keep their words.
    Megrisoft team member
    Article Directory
    SEO India
    Link Building India

Comment

This was the shit that Indian politician are doing.... They will only shout in name of caste religion but fact is they are so much fallen in their character that now they don’t have capacity or aim to do good for nation, they can even sell their motherland, mother sister and daughter they will promise you many thing when election is near after that, they will not come to see what is going in their constituency, they will enjoy with wine and gals power makes them mad… I am still good then them .. Media will show this thing only for a day not more than that …. After that they will show marriage party of actor actress .. who care for the nation ?
      Last edited by megrisoft; 12-30-2005, 08:32 AM.

Comment

I agree with you. these politicians never bother about their promises after election. Media also forget everything after a week of any tragedy . Only thing left for a life long is the pain and poorness of the people who has came over these situations.
        Megrisoft Team Member
        Search India

Comment

Working...
        X