Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incoming (Mumbai) from Sweden in June

Hi everyone,

In June I will arrive in Mumbai to teach IB-History at an International School in that small town. After 37 years in chilly Sweden I am looking forward to throwing away my winter clothes and reverting to the sultry warmth of my youth in North Carolina, where I grew up 1948-1964.

India is such a vibrant and exciting place to come to, so I am really looking forward to joining you there. I was happy to find this Forum, as I am a Forum nut myself - I have been a Moderator at www.amerikanska.com for many years, a Forum for Americans living in Sweden - some 10,000 live there.

Regards,

Country

-- I grew up listening to Country Music, can´t help myself - great stuff

It is good to have you on the forum.It is the member only who make the forum a good place to be at.also you are welcomed in India.
    And if you are interested do let me know which forum would you like to moderate as it would be our pleasure to have you as a moderator.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Thanks for your kind reply!
      I would be pleased to help moderate, although I would like to wait awhile so as to get settled in first - I´ll get back to about that later in June or early in July.

Comment

Working...
      X