Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is useless to talk to a person who just go on to insist without any reasoning.

But the facts tell otherwise. You have named Kerala, but it is the state which has been able to achieve the 100% literacy rate. But here too it has been found that standard of education has been lower than other communities.

Atleast you have been truthful in the case of UP and Bihar, but you did not go for reasons for it. Why has the literacy rate is so down as compared to other communities even in these states.

But atleast this is not the way to defend Purdah system and many other evils relating to middle age customs.

Reforms should be there in every society.
    Last edited by Puneet Sood; 04-02-2007, 09:22 PM.
    Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan
      You are talking non sense india1989. You posted big paragraphs lecturing me. You sweared on me. But what for?? You did not even understand what i said in all my posts. First learn to read carefully before u debate.

Did i ever say that all musllms are bad?? Did i ever say everything in islam is wrong?

Now either debate maturely of just shut up.
      I won't shut up, what the hell you gonna do. I try to reason with you by speaking maturely cause I can. But if you can't talk maturely, then i will bullshit with you.

Talk maturely because you don't know how to debate. I already apologized to you loser and you still go on with the same thing. Do you read posts??!!! If you don't then don't ask me to.

Comment

Originally posted by Puneet Sood
        It is useless to talk to a person who just go on to insist without any reasoning.

But the facts tell otherwise. You have named Kerala, but it is the state which has been able to achieve the 100% literacy rate. But here too it has been found that standard of education has been lower than other communities.

Atleast you have been truthful in the case of UP and Bihar, but you did not go for reasons for it. Why has the literacy rate is so down as compared to other communities even in these states.

But atleast this is not the way to defend Purdah system and many other evils relating to middle age customs.

Reforms should be there in every society.

You are the one who has no reasoning. I gave facts and I was defending myself. If you have no comebacks doesn't mean that I am not reasoning. Just accept it that you lost the debate to a 17 year old. Don't try bullshitting with me.

Learn to respect your senior member cause I know more then you.

Yea i will talk to you like that if you talk to me in a mean way. Be nice and I will be nice with you.

YOu see that when I talked like that with those chinese. They were mean and I made them shut up.

I will make you shut up too if you bullshit with me.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
          You are the one who has no reasoning. I gave facts and I was defending myself. If you have no comebacks doesn't mean that I am not reasoning. Just accept it that you lost the debate to a 17 year old. Don't try bullshitting with me.

Learn to respect your senior member cause I know more then you.

Yea i will talk to you like that if you talk to me in a mean way. Be nice and I will be nice with you.

YOu see that when I talked like that with those chinese. They were mean and I made them shut up.

I will make you shut up too if you bullshit with me.
          It is a strange way of debating. Any person who is debating with such arguments can not be called a sane person. I do not care about the seniority. In a forum what is the meaning of it.

You do not have the answer of any question raised in this thread.

It is strange that you are telling me respect you. It seems strange. What is the point you are trying to tell me about the seniority. It is just an voice of arrogant person who does not have any reasoning power.

Anyway if I refer to some bad customs which are dragging the society back, what is wrong with it. Tell me. I do not think that I did say anything wrong.

Please do not remain in the impression that you have defeated anybody. I think that it is discussion forum, not a war or something like this.
          Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

It is a strange way of debating. Any person who is debating with such arguments can not be called a sane person. I do not care about the seniority. In a forum what is the meaning of it.

You do not have the answer of any question raised in this thread.

It is strange that you are telling me respect you. It seems strange. What is the point you are trying to tell me about the seniority. It is just an voice of arrogant person who does not have any reasoning power.

Anyway if I refer to some bad customs which are dragging the society back, what is wrong with it. Tell me. I do not think that I did say anything wrong.

Please do not remain in the impression that you have defeated anybody. I think that it is discussion forum, not a war or something like this.

buddy you are full of bullshit and crap. You don't read other people's post. I have answered to every single of your questions and you just don't get the answer. be frank. don't act like those stupid Chinese people.

I repeat don't act like those stupid Chinese people. I have answered to every single of your question. SO shut up!!

I didn't say that you are wrong about pointing at some bad aspects of a society. I also gave you proofs.

Now answer me if you have the guts to. Why do you point at only one society. Why don't you point at more then one society. There are many societies in India who are backwards. Biharis specially. Don't ignore the fact. Cause if you do then either you are a Bihari or you are the biggest fool in the world.

Comment

buddy you are full of bullshit and crap. You don't read other people's post. I have answered to every single of your questions and you just don't get the answer. be frank. don't act like those stupid Chinese people.

I repeat don't act like those stupid Chinese people. I have answered to every single of your question. SO shut up!!

I didn't say that you are wrong about pointing at some bad aspects of a society. I also gave you proofs.

Now answer me if you have the guts to. Why do you point at only one society. Why don't you point at more then one society. There are many societies in India who are backwards. Biharis specially. Don't ignore the fact. Cause if you do then either you are a Bihari or you are the biggest fool in the world.
              I again repeat you do not have any answer to any question. It is strange way to defend yourself by pointing the fingers at the third person.

But in your zeal you have forgotten that Biharis are not a religious community. But here again, the economic and educational backwardness is highest among the bihari muslims. You are not citing reasons, why is it so?

Why is it so that this community was constantly voting for the Laloo Prasad Yadav? Rather it was the staunchest supporter of Laloo Prasad Yadav along with Laloo Yadav's own community (Remember Muslim yadav Combination).

Of course, you have pointed out in your ignorance another shortcoming of the community. It was this community that was constantly voting for Laloo, constantly ignoring the development issues. It did not matter that there is not improvement in life in general.

Do you know that the budget was not tabled in the state for last ten years. Only this year budget was presented by Nitish Kumar Government. Last year this state fared much good by coming 13th in the all over India ranking in implementation of the welfare schemes. Jumping from last or 2nd last to this position is no mean acheivement.

For your knowledge I am not Bihari. But remember all that you need to run a state is a good administrater. It is not bounded by the beliefs of a particular community.

Please, stop elating over the stopping 10 year old mentality of some of chinese. Those were stupid persons. Chinese are generally known to have their cards close to their chest. In this regard, I doubt whether they were chinese at all.
              Last edited by Puneet Sood; 04-15-2007, 08:54 AM.
              Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

ye zamiiN roii aasmaan ke saath
                jab Ramaayan jalii Quraan ke saath
                be_zubaaN shakhs likh to saktaa hai
                haath bhi kaaT do zabaan ke saath
                "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

I again repeat you do not have any answer to any question. It is strange way to defend yourself by pointing the fingers at the third person.

But in your zeal you have forgotten that Biharis are not a religious community. But here again, the economic and educational backwardness is highest among the bihari muslims. You are not citing reasons, why is it so?

Why is it so that this community was constantly voting for the Laloo Prasad Yadav? Rather it was the staunchest supporter of Laloo Prasad Yadav along with Laloo Yadav's own community (Remember Muslim yadav Combination).

Of course, you have pointed out in your ignorance another shortcoming of the community. It was this community that was constantly voting for Laloo, constantly ignoring the development issues. It did not matter that there is not improvement in life in general.

Do you know that the budget was not tabled in the state for last ten years. Only this year budget was presented by Nitish Kumar Government. Last year this state fared much good by coming 13th in the all over India ranking in implementation of the welfare schemes. Jumping from last or 2nd last to this position is no mean acheivement.

For your knowledge I am not Bihari. But remember all that you need to run a state is a good administrater. It is not bounded by the beliefs of a particular community.

Please, stop elating over the stopping 10 year old mentality of some of chinese. Those were stupid persons. Chinese are generally known to have their cards close to their chest. In this regard, I doubt whether they were chinese at all.
                  I have never blamed a religious community before. I just wanted people to forget about religious thing and that was my main topic. You guys are too much into religion. Don't blame muslims. by pointing at Bihar i meant to say that it's not any religious community which is backward. It doesn't depend on religion.

Your idea is that muslims means uneducated, but for your info you are not right.

Now if you would stop arguing over this stupid topic. everyone regardless of what they are should be treated equally. It's the fault of Indian govt. if education can't be provided. Muslims send their children to school too. Just that many doens't have money adn it's not thier fault if they can't find a job.

Comment

I have never blamed a religious community before. I just wanted people to forget about religious thing and that was my main topic. You guys are too much into religion. Don't blame muslims. by pointing at Bihar i meant to say that it's not any religious community which is backward. It doesn't depend on religion.

Your idea is that muslims means uneducated, but for your info you are not right.

Now if you would stop arguing over this stupid topic. everyone regardless of what they are should be treated equally. It's the fault of Indian govt. if education can't be provided. Muslims send their children to school too. Just that many doens't have money adn it's not thier fault if they can't find a job.
                    My dear

When did I say that you are blaming any religious community. You only blamed biharis for their backwardness, that too without going into details.

I strongly feel that there is strong need of reforms in all the communities. Just like christians have seen the reforms after middle age. Before that, the europe was passing through black ages. It was only after the reforms that the humanity could look forward to a new era.

Hinduism has also seen reforms. It is still going on. To me this is positive development. Alas, for the politicians the problem of castism has remained to be solved. The politicians are increasing this problem day by day. In this respect I will like to criticise Hinduism also. The old customs which are proving to be bottlenecks of the development of human being are to be rooted out.

But when the talks of reforms are done in muslims the people like you try to justify the evil customs like purdah. Why is it so? It is not the fault of girls that they are backward. It is the fault of customs which are keeping them backwards.

These evil customs are to be shunned. Those communities which are unable to do so remain backward.

Thanks
                    Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

The main point is that whole Indian needs to reform no matter who you are in India. Without reforms specially in the political field India can't go anywhere. there are still 100's of communities in India who are still backward.

Comment

Yeh hone tak humari 7 puste khata ho jayegi....

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan
                          Sunil kumar rest assured mishq will have no answers. He will safely choose not to answer most of ur questions and will try to deviate from the topic.

I ask u again mishq. whats wrong in singing vande mataram? Did muhammad marry a 9 yr old girl? Does quran says that non believers should be killed??

I challenge u that i can come to a mosque and offer namaz. Can u eat prasad from a hindu temple? If u think u r secular lets do it. And i mean it.
                          hey as a muslim i can tell you that to keep peace between two treaties groups people etc i can take the offering of parasad from you but thats only to keep peace as your belives of offering a parasad wil be differnet to mine as its your relegion or culture whereas my belive would be to keep you happy and this is stated in or you can watch Dr Zakir Naik to prove my point.

Comment

Working...
                          X