• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• islam

am postin this THREAD IN COZ NO ONES ON ER HAVE POSTED ISLAM TOPIC UP SO
    HEAR GOES
    WEN PEOPLE SAY ISLAM IS THIS DAT
    WELL IT ANIT ISLAM IS A PEACE Religion AND TRE
    ALSO ITS WHAT THIS WORLD HAS CAME 2 THEY ARE BLAMING ISLAM COZ THEY ANIT GOT NO ANSWR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    THIS WORLD WILL COME 2 A END WHAT DA HELL DO U THINK DAT U GO DIE AND B IN PEACE THEN TRUN 2 A BRID OR A DOG AND NEVER GO IN HELL...?
    IF YOU DO YOUR DUMER THEN I THGHT U WAS

YOU PEOPLE WILL ALL GET QUSTN IN UR GRAVE
    CHNGE UR VIEWS YOU CAN ONLY BLAME UR SELFS WHAT YOU HAVE DONE
    WHY DO U THINK MASON ARE CONTROLING THIS WORLD ITS COZ THEY KNOW ISLAM IS A TRE RELIGON AND THEY CANT FACE IT
    EVERYDAY ANYWHERE WE SEE THE ONE EYE
    YES THE ONE EYE
    CHECK THIS LINK OUT
    http://huni.myfreeforum.org

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ntitled-02.gif

IF YOU THINK WITH A CLEAR MIND AND IF YOU WANT TO ASK ANY QUSTN MY FORUM IS FREE 2 ANYONE SO JOIN
    ITS NOT JUST 4 MUSLIM ITS 4 EVERYBODY OKAY
    http://huni.myfreeforum.org

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ntitled-02.gif

Comment

Originally posted by babyhuni
      am postin this THREAD IN COZ NO ONES ON ER HAVE POSTED ISLAM TOPIC UP SO
      HEAR GOES
      WEN PEOPLE SAY ISLAM IS THIS DAT
      WELL IT ANIT ISLAM IS A PEACE Religion AND TRE
      ALSO ITS WHAT THIS WORLD HAS CAME 2 THEY ARE BLAMING ISLAM COZ THEY ANIT GOT NO ANSWR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      THIS WORLD WILL COME 2 A END WHAT DA HELL DO U THINK DAT U GO DIE AND B IN PEACE THEN TRUN 2 A BRID OR A DOG AND NEVER GO IN HELL...?
      IF YOU DO YOUR DUMER THEN I THGHT U WAS

YOU PEOPLE WILL ALL GET QUSTN IN UR GRAVE
      CHNGE UR VIEWS YOU CAN ONLY BLAME UR SELFS WHAT YOU HAVE DONE
      WHY DO U THINK MASON ARE CONTROLING THIS WORLD ITS COZ THEY KNOW ISLAM IS A TRE RELIGON AND THEY CANT FACE IT
      EVERYDAY ANYWHERE WE SEE THE ONE EYE
      YES THE ONE EYE
      CHECK THIS LINK OUT
      http://www.missionislam.com/nwo/index.htm

thanks for the link u have posted above. that might help clarify some doubts and open some eyes.
      miqsh
      EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

I went to the site and i agree its good. But i have few questions. Why do you guys hate jews and christians. Why a specific religious groups. I understand that you have reason to hate bush and other leaders but i don't get it that why you hate a specific religious group.

I will be glad if someone clarifies my doubt.

Comment

They dont hate a specific religion or group. They hate everyone and everything thats not islam.

Right mishq. tell me man. Its cowards who dont say their feelings openly.

Comment

well the reason why jews are hated for is because they betrayed our trust on them and led to huge death toll. as for christians, jesus didn't ask people to worship him as a god. all he asked them was to follow his ideas to worship allah. which is way different from the fact that people worshipping jesus is right.
            miqsh

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan
              They dont hate a specific religion or group. They hate everyone and everything thats not islam.

the reason i would gladly dislike u is ur sense of conveying ur hatred to the muslims. i am not a coward and to openly accuse me of one won't matter either. because people with ur characteristics are the people who induce enimity. as the saying goes, do not judge a car by its driver, there are some facts that which might be chinese to ur eyes.

there is a lot more to religion than u think. one of the ideals for a person to be a good muslim is to tolerate other religions and be helpful to the poor. so from that it tells us that they aren't good muslims. similarly there are people like u, who are bad hindus? so i don't hate the religion itself. i hate the people. i don't tie religion and people together. i see what is the good side of everybody.
              miqsh

Comment

In one reply u give the reason for disliking jews. You give speeches on anti christianity. And then u say i dont hate people based on religion??

And who told u that i hate all muslims? APJ Abdul Kalam, Aamir Khan, Javed Akhtar there are lots of good muslims. But if i say i also like tasleema nasrin or salman rushdie I will be your no 1 enemy. But if u say i like M.F. Hussain you will not be my enemy.

Thats the difference between u and me. And by the way dont tell me what islam means. I am not interested. And if it means helping the poor and tolerating all religions, its good for people like u. Who have tons of bull shit in their heads.

It will not take more then a day to brain wash u and make u a terrorist. I can bet on that.

Comment

those words above convey that u hated muslims as a whole not any particulars. so assumed that u were like that.

lets see so far no one has really been successful in brainwashing me to do stupid things so why don't u give it a try??
                  miqsh

Comment

rohit khaitan and miqsh. Both of you are Indians but of different religion so me (soumo) the great order both of you guys to shut the hell up (just joking), i mean shut up and stop fighting among urself.

rohit u know why India was divided in 1947. do U want India to be divided again. So please stop fighting amongst urselfes.

there are islamic terrorists too, hindu terrorists too and sikh terrorists too. almost every religion has terrorists.

so consider me as ur god. I am the only god in this whole world. cause i am the best. ok people. stop fighting. holy guys
                    when will u guys grow up.

look at me. Look at my face. oh sorry u guys can't. sorry about that. ok look at the way i express myself. try to be mature just like soumo the great a.k.a me.

so god bless u

there' ali in Diwali and ram in ramadan.
                    India has all religions so insulting any religion will be insulting India.

I hope u guys don't insult India over here

and if u guys don't be friends after this u guys are dumb just like other Indians are. Now a third party will come like some other guy and divide u.

if one of u stop and be friendly then no one can divide u. both of u will flourish.

miqsh as i know u very well i know u are very sensible and smart person. I know u will understand what i mean.

see rohit. i know u are a good guy too and i know miqsh is a good guy too. Tamils are always good so no doubt miqsh is good.

but who's the best
                    who's the best guy out there

common people guess

that's right
                    its me

SOUMO THE GREAT!!!!

Comment

soumo if u can't find any openings to find faults or any other stuff to argue about, do anything other than trying to get attention okay??
                      miqsh

Comment

I am Hindu and.. i got many ass hole chatter who want me to be christian or Muslim and they said me this is the only choice.... frankly speaking this both religion are not scientific.... and their culture is ... to kick some one who comes with new thinking and betterment of society... we can see the past of muslim and christian.

Earlier when some one said that ..... earth is like globe .... people from that (christian) race had killed them....

My religion can accept the fact and it is versatile... which can adjust according to the current environment need of the situation....

Sumo you said Hindu terrorist.... i am very sorry to say you dont have proper knowledge about India .... after completion of your study come to india and then see, you will know what ever things are written on website are not correct .... it is personal website.... if you don't know then don't say any thing ... their is no hindu terrorist...

See In muslim religion ... they use to eat in one plate .... this religion was formed in that part of earth were there was shortage of water, so they use to eat in one plate, wastage of water was less. But at the same time they said it is for unity of family.....well nothing is wrong in it... But we have to understand that rules of islam was made according to the natrure of land and environment ... which is not applicable to all parts of earth ...

See I am Indian first... wherever i go i will be Indian... my religion has least to do with me...

Up til now i was not able to find any one from muslim community to explain good about islam ... they dont deal in democracy.. they are stuborn....

Sumo you are good in chines affair.... deal with that, other wise you will mess up every thing & going to make all hindu terrorist .. that means all 85% Indian terrorist....
                        Last edited by sunilkumar; 09-04-2006, 06:24 PM.
                        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

a little LIGHT

Originally posted by India1989
                          rohit khaitan and miqsh. Both of you are Indians but of different religion so me (soumo) the great order both of you guys to shut the hell up (just joking), i mean shut up and stop fighting among urself.
                          rohit u know why India was divided in 1947. do U want India to be divided again. So please stop fighting amongst urselfes.
                          there are islamic terrorists too, hindu terrorists too and sikh terrorists too. almost every religion has terrorists.
                          so consider me as ur god. I am the only god in this whole world. cause i am the best. ok people. stop fighting. holy guys
                          when will u guys grow up.
                          look at me. Look at my face. oh sorry u guys can't. sorry about that. ok look at the way i express myself. try to be mature just like soumo the great a.k.a me.
                          so god bless u
                          there' ali in Diwali and ram in ramadan.
                          India has all religions so insulting any religion will be insulting India.
                          I hope u guys don't insult India over here
                          and if u guys don't be friends after this u guys are dumb just like other Indians are. Now a third party will come like some other guy and divide u.
                          if one of u stop and be friendly then no one can divide u. both of u will flourish.
                          miqsh as i know u very well i know u are very sensible and smart person. I know u will understand what i mean.
                          see rohit. i know u are a good guy too and i know miqsh is a good guy too. Tamils are always good so no doubt miqsh is good.
                          but who's the best
                          who's the best guy out there
                          common people guess
                          that's right
                          its me
                          SOUMO THE GREAT!!!!
                          >>>SOUMO ..only GOD is GREAT ! ! !.........SUNLIGHT
                          A CHANNEL FOR LIGHT

Comment

Below is something about Fatwa. (In Muslim Religion)

Fatwas are genuine religious edicts of their Imams who try to convey adherents of Islam what is wrong or right as per Islam. Under Islamic jurisprudence every Muslim must follow the Fatwa or religious edict for the great cause of Islam in their ritual life.

But Fatwas are benign and malign based on who it is directed at, basically there are harmful and harmless Fatwas depending on who is a target of such religious edict.

In case of Rushdie Salman, who on default became an apostate by engaging in an act of blasphemy against Prophet Muhammad in his international best seller book satanic verses which shot him to a celebrity fame but also took a toll on him by forcing him to forego his normal way of life by confining himself within four walls most of the time, thanks only to one malign Fatwa that was issued against him to have him decimated at contact.

Fatwa that attracts Fedayeens for which their life is dedicated...to save Islam.... "want to achieve the last of the paradise, the ultimate, Houris and rivers of wine as promised by Kuran which induces them to kill or get killed under the name of all merciful Allah and meet with him in Jannat (paradise) by way of doing Jehad, by killing kafars of this beautiful earth - Exclusive property of Allah.".. ...Muslim is a choice... want to meet Allaha .. follow fatwa....

Remember Rushdie was declared apostate, a non Muslim, hence the Fatwa fell on him, it did not fall on better deserving candidates of allegedly peaceful Islam like Osama bin Laden or Ommar mian simply because they are the best Muslims who are only doing what is required of them to do by Allah, decimate the infidels, should they not submit to him.....

The cuture of Fatwa in india do not suit indian culture, its not related with any religion activities . Like in the case of SANIA MIRZA who is the upcoming star of india in tenis world, i think the reason behind this Fatwa creates only insecurity among these type of person.

Being a indian no one like this type of activity which descourges the people.

Any way Devil Rules the Earth and Gods are his Puppets ...

God sits in Heaven.

Devil Says... "You have to die to meet my Puppet (GOD) ha ha ha"
                            Last edited by Devil_Rules; 09-04-2006, 12:23 PM.
                            No One Can Kill Me, I Rule This Earth ... ...

Comment

How many islamic could you tell me in India(I am a chinese Muslim )

hi,every(salaam)

I am a chinese Muslim.I know there are about 70million muslim in china.We are called Hui(hwee) minority.But do not know what number it is in India.I hear that the number is much more than China.

Can anyone tell me something about Indian Islamic?

http://www.estonecarving.com http://www.eartware.com

Maybe we will have a chance to cooperate about bussiness.
                              MSN: xiaoqi2008_@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X