No announcement yet.

Hello!! This is Suvidha from Bangalore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!! This is Suvidha from Bangalore.

Hello Everybody,

I am suvidha. I am originally from Bangalore, Karnataka. I am a dentist and I recently came to United states after getting married.
    After coming here, I have developed this desire to talk to indian people (since I don't find many out here). So I happened to see this forum while browsing for something 'INDIAN' (which I am always doing ).
    Anyway, I am hoping to find some indian friends on this forum.

Thanks.

Hello Suvidha

Welcome to the forum.It is nice to see you here and I must say that you have a very unique and nice name.
    Well hope to see you as an active member on the forum.So are you doing some job out in USA or a housewife.
    Do be an active member and keep on seeing you here.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Thanks Nameetha for your warm welcome.
      Well, right now I am preparing for a few exams that I will have to give here.
      So how about you? Where are you from and what motivated you to start this forum. But definitely this is great work!!!.

Regards,
      Suvidha

Comment

Suvidha

I am in India (Chandigarh) IndiaBook is our portal and we always look at ways of improving it and giving the best of the services to our visitors.So while making our research we found that there was lack of a good place on internet where the Indian community all over the world could come together and discuss all issues so we went ahead with this forum idea and well it is good to see that our idea is been appreciated by many.
        IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
        IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Working...
        X