No announcement yet.

Life Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used to believe that prayer changes things, but now I know that prayer changes us and we change things.

People always say "leave the past behind you" but I think that the past can sometimes perfect your future.

Comment

• Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

Comment

• The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.

Comment

• Patience is a great quality. We should learn it from the sun and the moon both patiently wait for their turn and each one gets its chance to shine fully.

Success will never lower its standard to accommodate us. We have to raise our standard to achieve it. For every bird god provides food, but not in their nest.

Comment

• Live with no excuses and love with no regrets

Comment

• Focus on what matters and let go of what doesn’t.

Comment

• When Life puts you in tough situations Don't say "WHY ME" just say "TRY ME".........

Comment

• Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind. Smile is an action which makes everything work faster except tongue.

Luck is like sand in hands. It will sneak out through fingers, no matter gripped firmly or held loosely. Only hands in the praying posture can save it.

Comment

• Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

Comment

• The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.

Comment

• Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Comment

• “Sometimes people are beautiful.
                          Not in looks.
                          Not in what they say.
                          Just in what they are.”

Comment

• The good people pick up only good qualities from aggregate of good and bad, just as a swan picks up milk in its entirety from mixture of milk and water

Hurting someone is as easy as cutting a tree within a moment but making someone happy is as difficult as growing a tree. It takes lots of care, time and patience.

Comment

• Always be a good person, but do not try to prove this because this world has a habit of judging people by their own mentality.

Be wise in the decisions you make, sometimes it only takes a minute to make a decision, but you may end up spending a lifetime regretting it.

Comment

• The Universe neither blesses you nor punishes you. It only responds to the vibrations of your attitude.

Happiness in life depends on how we perceive it. That is why some are happy beggars and others are sad millionaires.

Comment

Working...
                                X