fresher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fresher

In IT industry the fresher are not taken.
    It is a bigger problem for the new student who is just passout from the college
    with the dream that he/she is going to be a good Software developer or a QA.
    but all are in the vain because IT needs the experience one.
    If every company should not take a chance then where the fresher one go.
    At least he/she have a Knowledge about the computers, But only needs to have some professional touch.

yes i know i could understand ur frostation we r sailing in a same boat

Comment

Fine

Hay Honey!

Meeting first time!
      Nice to meet you.
      Are you also fresher one.?
      what are you doing now a day?

Comment

y do u need to worry abt jobs...wen ther r so many companies comin to india....and offering gud amount even.....do u knw there is magzine in french ...its abt india....they offer really cool amount...its indes..... actual im into.....media filed...so i knw eg of this filed only.....bu there is lot in ....for freshers...
        Last edited by Parveen Komal; 08-24-2006, 11:57 PM.

Comment

IT Fresher I can understand you & your frustration don't worry, be hopeful time will come and things will click for you....

If any of Fresher need any guidance feel free to contact me, I assure you I will try to make things easy for you ... but don't expect me to be god, I can just make things some what easy and good by which you can be at top in future.

Guidance will be free no need to pay... I am IT consultant not Career consultant...

Cheers buddy …. & Don't forget to read my signature…
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Well I am looking for a web developer who can program in .net 1.1, C#, asp.net, javascript, css & XHTML. Work is done at home and deliver the tasks online in small modules. But I can only pay at a rate of INRs 300-INRs 350 per day.

ramanitkATyahooDOTcom
            Last edited by ramanitk; 08-26-2006, 02:09 AM.

Comment

That means (350x160)= round about 60,000

5000 Rs Per Month .... ramanikt can give....

Note:-Only 160 is the working day, in month Saturday Sunday are off day
              "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

You get paid for your work

What I am offering is part time work which you can do in your home. Do not expect me to pay for holidays for your family and chaffered driven cars! gosh...

Comment

hi,guys
                  i am not fresher,but when i was, i did only 2 or 3 interviews n i got job,so what i think is not so hard to get a good job but to get a good opportunity you can say.if you are ready to do ajob so you have to open for lesser pay jobs that you have to do only is the solution for the one.yes you more improve your weeknesses,like some have speaking ,english written & speaking both ,your attitude ,more patience,your quality to express your self ,no matters for looking but you must look as you are.so don't feel nervousness go straight to the interview be bold,without any hesitation,i am sure you will get job on the spot,just try as i said.Then reply me i will be waiting for the answer.bye n tk care.

Comment

hello friends,
                    i do agree that freshers dont get jobs.
                    but don't forget trend is changing.now there are lot of companies which is offering jobs for only freshers.but you need to be perfect ina ll things what ever you do ,what ever you speak.
                    give work to your ears & eyes.
                    they will get you oppurtunities.
                    if youare looking for airlines jobs?
                    visit :www.airlinejobsguide.blogspot.com

Comment

Online Part Time Jobs - Find new employment or work. Search best part time e-jobs. Explore career opportunities. Apply online today.
                      More information – http://part-time-ejobs.bravehost.com

Comment

Help!!!

Not only one of my international and independent organization name is HELP, maybe I'm able to HELP some of you.

Hello!

I'm an Austrian (EU) and the Author of the environmental bible, "you should SURVIVE - react now", as well as the initiator and president of the two independent organizations, "HELP - International Organization for Humanity, Ecology, Life & Peace" (USA) and "EPHPO - Environmental Protection, Humanity & Peace Organization (EU). More at: http://www.help-org.org

Not only because of the fact that I intend to definitely immigrate to India [either northern territory around Kanpur or in the region of Mangalore] and to set up branches of my organizations as well as some other environmental friendly projects (e.g. an ECO-Park/City), also because HELP & EPHPO have many different WEB-PROJECTS to solve I'm looking for young, well educated and especially committed (home)worker (employed and/or freelancer) in the field of different web developments, grafics, and so on ...

So: Have a look at our portal, and in case of your interest, feel free to contact me - BEST DIRECT VIA EMAIL: president@help-org.org

By the way: I'm also interested to other business & private contacts, e.g.:

Lawyers
                        IT-Professionals
                        Landowners (who are willing to rent or sale large prop.)
                        Home and/or House-Owners (who are willing to rent for long term)
                        Employees (Secretaries, Webmasters, Designers and so on)
                        Volunteers
                        MLM-/Networking-Partners
                        and much more.

I'm thankful for any recommendation and/or information.
                        Please contact me also DIRECT VIA EMAIL at: president@help-org.org

Many thanks and have a nice and successful day
                        Mario E. Giovanelli

Comment

Working...
                        X