just an opinion onKashmir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just an opinion onKashmir

oops...dont jump upon me ,my fellow indians.

My topic is about Kashmir. We need a final solution to kashmir. Its been 50 years. No country can be strong without having a peacefull border. What i think is either we shuld make the LOC to be a permanent International marked border. But that will divide the kasmir people and kashmiris will feel that india and pakistan divided them and their acceptance was never asked.

So,what about a referendum in kashmir conducted my Indian Govt themselves??
    The indian govt should allow them to choose what they want . That is India's great glory and her path of liberty and freedom will shine across the globe. If they want to be with India,we all will co-ordialy salute her loyalty and continue to protect her and acept her as one of indian union(the pakistanis will shout that the referendum was manipulated if its happens,who cares?? maybe we can allow the UN to have a second referendum if that happens)

I should accept that i never had my foot on the soil of kashmir!! So,i dont know the real ground situation. Plz dont take this as an anti-india stand. I want india's path of "freedom to choose" to shine as a jewel.I'm a real patriotic indian
    And this will be the last time India have the path of referendum.... its not a practise.... just a once only thing. No referundums in any other states. we just need one jewel in head...we dont need much jewels

This post for my fellow indians to read n reply. Other nationalities!! Plz refrain. This is strictly Internal !!!!!!! Comments and suggestions from non-indian origins are not at all welcome.
    Last edited by alpha; 04-10-2006, 04:57 PM.

Well i understand but what if the Kashmiris vote to be a part of Pakistan. well or independent.

We don't fear about losing Kashmir but Kashmir is needed for maintaining the unity of India.

And even if referendum votes in favour of India and in retaliation Pakistan doesn't give POK and China doesn't give Aksai Chin. THen what will happen.

According to my knowledge Pakistan prevented India from taking a referendum in 1960's cause at that time Kashmiris are loyal. But now after they have infiltrated and created fear and anguish in people's mind and anti-India feeling in their mind they now want a plebiscite or a referrendum.

Solution to Kashmir is really hard. Super hard. It might not get solved maybe.

but there are other issues in India which are harder to solve then Kashmir. Like Northeast India. You dont' know the situation over there. It is worse then kashmir.

Comment

Having a clearcut territory and a peacefull boundary is the first essential for a secure nation state.
      North east,it happened due to economic underdevelopment of that areas. They will be happy if they get some good infrastructure and jobs. Theirs is just frustration of not getting a good livelihood,and enemy forces are just brooding their unhappy feeling.

Well,if kashmiris dont want to be part of india, Why should our army be there??
      We are spending crores of rupees on army expenditure their,without any return
      If we can show them that they will get the fruits of indian economy and indian freedom,they will surely be with us.
      Last edited by alpha; 04-11-2006, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Some Kashmiris might not want to be a part of India but they don't represent all the Kashmir.

Problem is that we are keeping the promise of the King of Kashmir. We promised them that till India lives Kashmir want be occupied by Pakistan and be oppressed. And we are doing that now.

Comment

there are insurgency in many states nowadays, so one cannot say that we must give in to their wishes and let india to be divided eventually. same way kashmir would have its set of problems at times. and how can india look into problems of illiteracy, poverty, economic development and more help from the next doors who send their men to pay a dastardly visit to india and leave illegally, at the same time.
          miqsh
          EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

that's right miqsh. there has been insurgency in Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Kashmir, Punjab, West Bengal etc etc. But we just can't let them leave. Then there will be no India.

Instead they should seal all the borders. India's a seriously soft state. they can't take action.

look at Iran. They made nukes. Now US asks them to stop making it or else they will put sanctions.

Then this is what Iran said.

"If you tell us to stop making nukes then we will make more. and if you put sanctions on us then we will sell nuclear technology to the enemies of US".

So what does this prove. Many things

1. India's a soft state.
            2. India doesn't know how to handle pressure.
            3. Indians are not self confident.
            4. India's too good and respect others.
            5. India doesn't know how to make fear in others mind like China and Iran does.

man i feel so sick after thinking that India can't make any nukes now. India agreed to the deal. THey can't make any nukes. If they make INdia will get sanctions. India agreed to it meekly.

Comment

the americans don't want to have add another rival to their list. so they are just allies to bring down india in "friendly" way.
              miqsh

Comment

Kashmir is an integral part of India and bull shit the referendum. Alpha i seriously suspect ur an agent of ISI or musharaffs dog masquerading as a patriot indian.
                You think that those dumb terrorists will achieve anything. These dastardly muslim countries are like cock figther fishes. They will die hungry but fight till the end and for no reason.

And as far as our relations with USA is concerned. It in not interested in iran or iraq or india or pakistan or palsestine or israel.. British and the americans have just one goal. To keep unrest in these regions to meet their economic interests. They have been doing this is oil rich countries for half a centurty. check the link ( http://www.newsbatch.com/iran.htm )

Then there was unrest in former USSR (and US and hedge funds of its investors) was responsible for the breakdown of its economy. Followed by similary fate of many burgeoning south east asian countries. Take the case of thailand (economic erosion of its currency baht) was a game plan of US investors. (Read globalisation and its discontents)

Now india is growing and they have their eyes set on us. They will keep fuelling the rivalry between Indian and pakistan and keep providing weapons to both the countries so that we keep fighting (remember some days back they gave advanced weapons and helicopters to pakistan) and now nuclear deal with india.

However india is a small pawn in the big game. Iran can give them tons of oil..and thats what they r interested in at the moment..

So we all need to know that our first priority is to save economic interests of south east asian countries and to protect ourselves against these americans and british. our petty fights come much later... WE dont want to be economically robbed for another 200 yrs by these white bastards. Do we?????

Comment

Nope India is not a small pawn in the game. India is the knight in the game. They are using India to balance China, make them buy weapons (they are doing this by making them fight against Pakistan), at the same time making us weak by not allowing us to make us weak.

3 in 1. bring down CHina, Destablize the south Asian region and Bring down India with them too. THey are on the other hand happy with whats going on in Middle east. And they don't need to worry about AFrica. They got control over all of AMerica. Europe is with them. Russia is already down.

Well one question remains.

WHen USSR was their main threat they brought them now. Now their main threat is CHina. I don't know whether they will bring them down or not but one day India's gonna pose a threat to them.

So who's gonna be victorious then.
                  India or USA??

Well remember for India to triumph they need one thing. UNITY WHICH INDIA LACKS AT THE MOMENT. India is not that much united. RIots go on all the time and fear of breaking up is always there. We have to forget these differences and fight as an Indian. WE should only trust in India and no other countries (no matter how close the countries are close to us, how much they have helped, what religion the country follows). If we need to bring down Bangladesh then yes we will, we need to destroy Nepal( yes we will) anything for our own interest. People has used us a lot. Its our time to destroy them if not use them so that they cant use us anymore.

Comment

things can change a lot in course of time. hope everything turns out to be the best. and try to refrain from 'crushing' and 'destroying' others. ha ha nothing less expected from you. but i hope thatur theory becomes partly right.
                    miqsh

Comment

Well Iqbal you have typical Indian mentality. I am not saying its bad but that kinda maintality makes people naive.

When Indians become naive they get hussled by others. That's what India has been saying from the right begining of its existence.

Doing still now. Refraining from attacking and Iqbal look at India's condition. You see what i mean. but i will be different from typical Indians. If you don't bow in front of us then get destroyed. finish them. Till now others started it and we ended it. thank god it was pakistan. if someone else then they ended it like China. For me we should start it and end it. And when we end it they should be at our feet beggin for mercy and could never build up.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan
                        Kashmir is an integral part of India and bull shit the referendum. Alpha i seriously suspect ur an agent of ISI or musharaffs dog masquerading as a patriot indian.
                        You think that those dumb terrorists will achieve anything. These dastardly muslim countries are like cock figther fishes. They will die hungry but fight till the end and for no reason.
                        i was late to notice ur post
                        u r pathetic
                        too pathetic , so go on..self proclaimed indian hero
                        we can sit and draw maps of india with full kasmir officialy....
                        will india achieve anything about PAK ocupied and chinese occupied kasmir..anything??? now..go on speak about nuking them and taking them by force...i hope thats wat u will say..senseless fellows..
                        Last edited by alpha; 06-03-2006, 05:41 AM.

Comment

well don't get too emotional guys. Maybe he just misinterpreted you. Well India can get their pride back by occupying those places and also increase their area. lol.

Comment

Alpha read it carefully. And think it over rationally. Sorry, for i used rough language in my last post. But probably this will show u my perspective.

If pakistan says a 100 times that kashmiris want free kashmir it does not change the fact that they have terrorist training camps and they r sending those bastards inside our country. They also claim that indians themselves hijacked teh plane to kandhar to blame pakistan.. If they go on repeating this a hundred times, will u believe it? of course not. But if they go on repeating it over 15 yrs and take up the issue every now and then. Then u will think ya... probably, may be.

Thats called a propaganda.(A cold war technique) Say a lie so many times that large no. of people actually start thinking that it may be the truth. Now think it over, way back in 1989 would u believe these theories of azad kashmir?? No... why now???.. Because they kept on fuelling the propaganda with money, ammunitions and terrorists. And so many of us start believing it.

Now look at it from indias point of view. If we carry out a referendum and win it over. Will pakistan accept. No. (as u urself agreed). Taking the matter to UN means we r giving our choice and our destiny to someone else. And UN is largely controlled by USA, which wants disturbances in other parts of the worlds so that they can make money at our costs. If we develop its a direct threat to their companies.

Also the matter is already in UN since 1961. Does it show any interst in us?? No. Because UN is largely controlled by european and american countries and they do not give a damn to what happen in some remote corner of the world called kashmir.

Now say people in kashmir votes for free kashmir or pakistan. (election results get greatly influenced by immediate cirumstances. masses do not have long term visions or else we didnt have criminals sitting as MP s in our parliament). If that happens we loose it all....

And what will happen to the morale of soldiers who r fighting a tough battle there against the enemies they could not even see.

So if we are not to gain anything out of it why do u want to do what pakistan wants us to do?? This is exactly what they want us to do. They want us to buy their theory of refendum. And they have ISI agents working there as human rights inspectors, who will use all resources possible to win this referdum. Also there are a lots of hardcore religious people in kashmir who have a soft corner for pakistan because they belong to their religion.

Your favourite PM Mr. Manmohan singh was prompt to say their will be zero tolerance for human rights violation in kashmir.

Soldiers do not have human rights?? People who r killed dont have human rights??? why did he remove POTA there??

TERRORISTS ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS AND DOES SOMEONE WHO KILLS HUNDREDS HAVE ANY RIGHT TO CLAIM HIS OWN RIGHTS???

Dont believe these pseudo secularists who can count muslims in army, give reservations to OBCs. Who r talking of giving muslims special reservation in pvt sector jobs. Why isnt there uniform civil code even after nearly 60 yrs of indian independece??? courtesy congress and its vote bank politics..

Comment

And yes to answer ur questions.??

If protecting ur ass is heroism i am ready to be called a self proclaimed hero.
                              IF someone comes with a gun and shoots my freinds. i dont call it human rights violation to shoot him back.

If we have to go and pump bullets in teh ass of militants who r trained in POK I dont find anything wrong in it...

Of course the most desirable solution is to eradicate terrorism from teh valley and make the loc international border. What people of kashmir will think itself is a vague idea. They will be better off then now, with peace in the valley. And masses dont think. They only react.

And simply take off this theory of azad kashmir from ur head. There is no such demand by people there. Some people in every part of the world wants a separate country, and these some people are the ones who want to sieze power in teh area. We are not so weak a country that cant fight such small terrorist outfits. The only thing we lack in the willingness to stomp out terrorism from the valley..

If we send several battalions of army to kashmir, put POTA there, fence teh borders and put the area under presidents rule (of course this is not constitutionally possible in kashmir, we will have to use force). And pull off the beards of all terrorists, destroy ISI camps and severly punish people involved in anti national activities. We still cant remove militancy there???

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN TAKING THESE STEPS TO UNIFY YOUR COUNTRY. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN GUARDING UR ASS AND FUCKING SOMEONE WHO TRIES TO FUCK U.

Comment

Working...
                              X