No announcement yet.

Indian film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well at least the heroes are getting a good bashing aren't they?
    miqsh
    EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Ya and human mind think a person who is ideal at any situation

if King is lost then game is end
      ved
      Software Engineer
      Mumbai

Comment

oye jhagra band kar. Ladki jaise bate nahi karta hoon. Mard jaise karta hoon. Pakistani forum pe jake Pakistani forum ko down karke aya hoon. Forum me achacha baat nahi karsak ta but once me and other 2 people defeated 28 pakis in an official debate on whether Kashmir is India's or Pakistan's. Their face were red. Finsihed. Took us 68 minutes but we did it.

Now its time for me or we could say us(meaning all the Indians over here) to shut up pakifoji and prochina once and for all.

Comment

You really cant say that hollywood is better than bollywood or the reverse.

Its all a matter of taste and choice. personally i dont like indian movies as its got too many songs and emotional scenes.

Once i was seeing a documentary about films and how they spread accross the world, they had a 1 minute mention about india, saying that in india movies were filled with songs to have a wider reach. Even though some parts of india they couldnt follow hindi fluently, but they would still enjoy the songs.

In hollywood movies the silliest part is when they diffuse a bomb. It is always done when there are less than 5 seconds left for it to blow up.

Comment

You are forgetting something. If you are talking about songs. Then i have a better thing to say. Ok you guys don't watch indian movies cause of songs. Well i don't watch hollywood movies cause they have too much vulgarity and kiss scenes.

Comment

well the bollywood movies are becoming like that too.
              miqsh

Comment

wat abt the video of himesh reshammiya's "i love u sayyoni" .....
                .. he continues with the bullet inside him for a long time

my only sadness is dat the villian boy didnt have a shoulder top missile launcher to blast the helicopter while they flew away in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by miqsh
                  well the bollywood movies are becoming like that too.
                  You guys asked for it. You guys always said. "Oh why can't Bollywood films be like Hollywood movies."

Comment

in terms of stunts and action and suspense and thrill yes. not other ways.
                    miqsh

Comment

Well in terms of stunt, action they are already at par with HOllywood, its just that you guys refuse to accept that. I don't see any of those crazy actions in hollywood like there was in Fight Club, Badshah, etc etc. Then more action movies are coming out.

ACtually Hollywood movies are for special effect and not for action. They dont' have good fighting moves. Watched lots of movies still didn't fight anything good. SUperman is just incredible power, spider man is just using ropes and flying and i hated Batman.

Many has animals, like king kong, dinosaus, anaconda etc,

aliens

and i couldn't understand a thing in Matrix.

the thing is that if hollywood has good action they don't have a good storyline. The only storyline i liked in Hollywood was Spiderman, Herbie, and few more. Otherwise just go and watch special effects.

Comment

I very much agree that the industry has indeed gone to the dogs!

Probably through plagiarizing and emulating the western productions... the industry is no longer capable of producing 'masterpieces' like those of the 70's and 80's.

Now, ALL the movies have almost the same theme, title, songs etc. Absolutely nothing original. Just simply wanting to make a quick buck.
                        AfDB, ARF, AsDB, ASEAN (dialogue partner), BIMSTEC, BIS, C, CERN (observer), CP, EAS, FAO, G- 6, G-15, G-24, G-77, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, ICC, ICFTU, ICRM, IDA, IFAD, IFC, IFRCS, IHO, ILO, IMF, IMO, Interpol, IOC, IOM (observer), IPU, ISO, ITU, MIGA, MONUC, NAM, OAS (observer), ONUB, OPCW, PCA, PIF (partner), SAARC, SACEP, SCO (observer), UN, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNHCR, UNIDO, UNIFIL, UNMEE, UNMIS, UNMOVIC, UNOCI, UPU, WCL, WCO, WFTU, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WToO, WTO

Comment

Originally posted by Inspector_Sahab
                          I very much agree that the industry has indeed gone to the dogs!

Probably through plagiarizing and emulating the western productions... the industry is no longer capable of producing 'masterpieces' like those of the 70's and 80's.

Now, ALL the movies have almost the same theme, title, songs etc. Absolutely nothing original. Just simply wanting to make a quick buck.

are u saying that films like Doom and Dus are not 'original'?? excuse me, when u say those are much the same thing, u are wrong. are there films on wars and terrorism like LOC and DUS, in the 70s and the 80s . no. there were only themes based on family drama. since u liked them i suppose u didn't find anything similar in them did u? there were exceptional movies in the 70s and 80s like a few of the bollywood movies today. but i agree that there are some ones purely for money.
                          miqsh

Comment

no way. I don't agree. Bollywood movies in 80's were the worst.
                            The golden time is now and movies made in 60's and 70's.

YOu think movies like Krrish, Alag, Dus, Dhoom, Border, LOC, Lagan, Mangal Pandey, Apaharan, TAxi 9211, Munna Bhai MBBS, Darna Zaroori Hai, etc etc have the same theme.

Give me one good movie during 80's. Nowadays movies go for oscar like Lagan, Devdas, etc etc.

Common Indian movies are at par with Hollywood now in terms of action and special effects. Specially after Krrish, yes they are.

Comment

Working...
                            X