No announcement yet.

islam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if u don't stand for ur gods then how do u expect them to help u out??? shithead think before u type. stop being an idiot of a philosopher.
    can u prove that it is these gods u worship that can help u out in ur daily stuff??
    miqsh
    EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Miqsh God is God .... He created us he is powerfull, he don't need our help otherwise he is not god ... so no need to stand for him... he can take his own care and he has to help me coz he created me... ...
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

to rohit

you raised some good points there ROHIT,and most of what you said was true,but every religion has its dark side ,think of the catholic persecution of the true christians in the middle ages (i,e the massacre of st bartholomew) and other attrocities)..but now in 2006 the focus is on islam ,the bombers and hijackers and such,..but my point was that no religion in this world has been able to bring peace or to turn the whole world their way..that was the point i was making,..and by the way...i am NOT a MUSLIM,i am a CHRISTIAN !.....SUNLIGHT.
        A CHANNEL FOR LIGHT

Comment

Sunlight why are you saying against your religion ... ask Miqsh is any thing wrong in ISLAM and if you will do so....he will going to abuse you ... ha ha ha

That is all about his religion .. basic rule of his religion is, "if you are with me you are good & if you had some question shut your mouth or we will elimanate you from this world and send you directly to heaven"
          Look Does Matter..........!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Playboy2 said exactly what i wanted to say. Like u said sunlight all religions have shortcomings. Now ask this fellow mishq or any bigot muslim like him.

He will say his religion is perfect. I wonder what gets them so obssessed and mad. Are they born that way? or are they bred that way.

Comment

Again to kamal shut the hell up. Or else u will get banned.

Talk about negative and positive aspects of religion in a proper manner.

Comment

It is not a question of Islam or any other religion. Kindly note that the assumptions of all religions become redundant after some time. There has to be a change in every respect. You just can not implement what is being told to us for thousands of years.
                It is here the other faiths have tried to adjust, but muslims are not. Christians can have prostants, Hindus have the Arya Samaj. We have not learnt any such thing about Islam.
                Remember Hindus are still caught in deep rooted evil customs. These customs have to be stopped and have a healthy society. Atleast there have been some efforts to root out these evils.
                But please do not give references of holy books to jusify the religious faith. Many things which are mentioned in the religious texts has been proven wrong. The customs and beliefs which do not stand in light of reason have to be weeded out. A man's vision of the world can not be applied to whole world in all the time.

The basic deficiency in the faiths is that they are not tolarant to others beliefs, particularly in Islam.

My basic massage is:
                Do not believe anything blindly.
                Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

well Muslims have tried to adjust very well in India. THey have been very tolerant with other Indian religions too.

Comment

Working...
                  X