Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nubia Z9 Mini with 8MP SELFIE camera, OCTA-CORE processor launched for R 16,999 in In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nubia Z9 Mini with 8MP SELFIE camera, OCTA-CORE processor launched for R 16,999 in In

Smartphone players in india have another competitor in the market. ZTE-backed Nubia has come up with its flagship Z9 Mini smartphone in India. The company has placed this smartphone in the mid-range segment to put it against its Chinese rivals in India.
    This phone is powered by Snapdragon 615 octa-core chipset with Adreno 405 GPU, coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB on a microSD card.
    Speaking of the camera, the Nubia Z9 Mini smartphone adorns a 16-megapixel auto-focus Sony sensor accompanied with LED flash. It features an 8-megapixel front-facing camera which boasts features like 80-degree wide-angle lens.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ankur Kalotra; 09-07-2015, 11:58 AM.

The design looks cool!!! I would like to buy a Nubia Z9 mini. If its available in my city.

Comment

Seems like a brilliant phone!

Comment

As it's selfie trend they make it special with amazing 8MP selfie camera.
        It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

Mobile looking awesome, design also looks fine. Features also amazing I want to try this one.

Comment

There is a new set of Chinese smart phone makers entering into India with the recent being Meizu and now ZTE which has recently launched ZTE Nubia Z9 mini in its Z series under the name of Nubia.

Comment

Good Look, Good Features...........

Comment

looking Cool.... For Rs. 16,999, this phone boasts of features that can give a tough competition to even high-end rivals, which cost double or even more than the price of the Nubia Z9 Mini.

Comment

Working...
                X