Dream of the end of the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream of the end of the world

In the year 1994, one night I had a dream. In the dream, I am walking along with a very close friend of mine on the road near my clinic. Nothing spectacular happening. The usual buzz of people going about their businesses and traffic plying by. We seemed to be discussing some recent events in our lives, enjoying the good sunny weather as we walked along. We both had umbrellas to shield us from the slight drizzle that ensued. Suddenly it started getting dark.

Still walking along we did not seem to be disturbed by the rain as it was very mild;but the darkness seemed to be getting worse. A very strange fear gripped me as the darkness increased. My steps faltered. I told my friend,”I feel something terrible is going to happen.””I can’t go any further.”My friend ressured me,”Why do you worry? The Lord is with us.”The darkness not only increased but there were lightnings and thunders. Never in my lifetime had I heard such thunders. It was terrible. It almost seemed to break my back. My friends’ poise renewed my inner being. He said,”Come, let’s praise the Lord. No evil will befall us. The lightnings were now striking very near us.”Despite the terrifying atmosphere, we started praising the Lord whole-heartedly and took giant strides forward.”Praise The Lord, Praise The Lord”we shouted in unison.

And then it happened. In a flash, in the twinkling of a eye, a huge lightning came right upto us and sucked us up into the skies. As we ascended into the skies, unspeakable joy filled our hearts. We were still praising the Lord. And there the dream ended.

If you saw a dream like that , what would you make of it?What would be your interpretation? That dream made me think a lot and I delved deeply into the scriptures to find it’s meaning. I found that the Lord Jesus Christ has a unique plan for my life and hopefully as you leaf through the pages of this book you will discover that He has a unique plan for your life too. So read on and may the Lord richly bless you.
    Now, very carefully read the following passages from the Holy bible.

“Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”(1 Corinthians 15:51-54)

“For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.”(1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17)

These are the two most significant passages from the Holy Bible that speak of an event called “Rapture”. This word brings indescribable hope and joy to some and confusion to others. Rapture should be nothing less than the ultimate blessed hope and eager expectation of every true Christian. It is what the early church longed for and through the centuries has continued to be the hope of many who have believed in the Lord Jesus Christ.

jeremiah7
    Yes
    71.43%
    No
    28.57%
    Don't know
    0.00%
    Free Flash
    http://freeflash.in/

You dream too much.
    Stop this nonsense.
    There is lot of miseries in India, Africa and many other places.
    and God is not doing anything to solve the problems instead He is coming in your dreams. If he is almighty, he should have ensured that there is no problem on this earth.

Use brain just like the Newton or other scientists of christian faith did. It is because of them the christianity has proceeded ahead not because of believers like you who have been real followers.
    Last edited by Puneet Sood; 10-25-2006, 11:59 AM.
    Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

Originally posted by Puneet Sood
      You dream too much.
      Stop this nonsense.
      There is lot of miseries in India, Africa and many other places.
      and God is not doing anything to solve the problems instead He is coming in your dreams. If he is almighty, he should have ensured that there is no problem on this earth.

Use brain just like the Newton or other scientists of christian faith did. It is because of them the christianity has proceeded ahead not because of believers like you who have been real followers.
      Man has created miseries for himself and then blames God. Read your last sentence, you have written that I am a real follower.
      Free Flash

Comment

This guy sleeps all the time...hahaha

what kind of Doctors does india produce now? i pity the patients who go to such doctors...all of them would be permanently put to sleep to dream i guess...
        I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
          This guy sleeps all the time...hahaha

what kind of Doctors does india produce now? i pity the patients who go to such doctors...all of them would be permanently put to sleep to dream i guess...
          Your sarcasm And the laughs. You're enjoying yourself aren't you? Well, it's a short life, enjoy it.
          Free Flash

Comment

Originally posted by jeremiah7
            Your sarcasm And the laughs. You're enjoying yourself aren't you? Well, it's a short life, enjoy it.

why not? Brahma gave me this life to enjoy. Krishna takes care of me while i live so I enjoy. When the time comes, Shiva will accept me in his abode so I enjoy. My past, present and future are secure by my faith so yes i enjoy.

Did i ask you not to enjoy ?

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
              why not? Brahma gave me this life to enjoy. Krishna takes care of me while i live so I enjoy. When the time comes, Shiva will accept me in his abode so I enjoy. My past, present and future are secure by my faith so yes i enjoy.

Did i ask you not to enjoy ?
              My enjoyment does not come from your asking me/not asking me. In your posts in my thread "The dream....." you say you are an agnostic, here you are talking of 3 gods taking care of you! You are confused.
              Free Flash

Comment

jeremiah7, is that really just a dream!!!!!

Comment

My enjoyment does not come from your asking me/not asking me. In your posts in my thread "The dream....." you say you are an agnostic, here you are talking of 3 gods taking care of you! You are confused.
                  I am agnostic? hahaha....no i am allergic to ur ideas of God....is a difference...
                  i have no confusion about God taking care of me....u missed the point completely...

what can i say...may be u were dreaming on the forum too...

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                    I am agnostic? hahaha....no i am allergic to ur ideas of God....is a difference...
                    i have no confusion about God taking care of me....u missed the point completely...

what can i say...may be u were dreaming on the forum too...
                    Cheap tricks! Only those who cannot debate a topic properly resort to such things. Anyway you are fooling yourself, not me.
                    Free Flash

Comment

Cheap tricks! Only those who cannot debate a topic properly resort to such things. Anyway you are fooling yourself, not me.
                      Debate? With you? hahaha...that was the joke of the day...

All u have is ur dreams. you don't speak any logic. you are nothing but hullucinating and you expect a debate?? hahaha that was good...

When you will be able to think Dr. then think of a Debate with anyone. For now you are just another ignorant second hand convert...

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                        Debate? With you? hahaha...that was the joke of the day...

All u have is ur dreams. you don't speak any logic. you are nothing but hullucinating and you expect a debate?? hahaha that was good...

When you will be able to think Dr. then think of a Debate with anyone. For now you are just another ignorant second hand convert...
                        More abuses. Thanks and may Jesus bless you for that.
                        Free Flash

Comment

More abuses. Thanks and may Jesus bless you for that.
                          May Krishna give you peace in your after life...may he enlighten you after your ignorant life on earth...

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                            May Krishna give you peace in your after life...may he enlighten you after your ignorant life on earth...
                            That's if I meet him after my death, isn't it? Well I am not going to meet him in this life or after. You can enjoy that privilege. I don't want to.
                            Free Flash

Comment

That's if I meet him after my death, isn't it? Well I am not going to meet him in this life or after. You can enjoy that privilege. I don't want to.
                              Exactly. And i don't want your jesus's blessing coz i will not meet him in this life or the next so stop preaching me with jesus loves u...und?

you can enjoy that privilege...for me he has no significance...ur idea of God is fathom to me...don't say jesus loves me...i don't want nonsense like that to be spoken about me...clear?

for me jesus is nothig..enjoy the privilege..

Comment

Working...
                              X