Where are you located

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are you located

So where are you from, I would be interested in knowing how diverse is this forum?
    India
    42.11%
    Pakistan
    0.00%
    Bangladesh
    0.00%
    China
    10.53%
    Others
    47.37%
    Last edited by Omni; 02-06-2006, 08:32 AM.

I am from Great Country 'India'.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

Me too from Chandigarh,India.
      Megrisoft team member
      Article Directory
      SEO India
      Link Building India

Comment

Want to know more about our great country India
        Megrisoft team member
        Article Directory
        SEO India
        Link Building India

Comment

nice to be speaking to all of you brothers and sisters, i myself am indian but canadian born, it was a long time since I was there. I'd like to go there again. From what I remember it was like a diff. world, unexplainable very subtle. i plan on going there this summer, thankyou for telling me. !Jai Hind!
          Last edited by Omni; 02-07-2006, 07:10 AM.

Comment

My dear brothers and sisters, friends and everything else. I am from the great country India too. Bharat all the way.

Unfortunately have immigrated to Canada 2 years back but fortunately will be returning back to India after completing university education over here. woohoo.

Comment

don't forget to place yuor vote!

Comment

I am from the United States. I live in Silicon Valley, California.

Comment

cool how is it there, I read an old book and it seems like things are arti-ficial and very sophisticated!

Comment

eiiii im from United States
                    Yudi Rockss...

Dil ka deewana pan Kehta hai ye sajan kadmo mein aapke luta tu apni jaan...
                    Jaan humhari ho Jaan Se bhi pyari ho aapke pyar ki to Dil mein hai Jaga....

Comment

Originally posted by Omni
                      cool how is it there, I read an old book and it seems like things are arti-ficial and very sophisticated!
                      America is the same as always. Its great but politics are turning ugly here.

Comment

I am from Bharat that is called India....Great Country
                        Last edited by manu; 02-26-2006, 01:35 PM. Reason: add some more words

Comment

India Bharat Hindustan the same names but given by different religions
                          because we say to our favourite person with different names..
                          So India is an a favourite place of different country.

Comment

Yup according to me India is unknown to the world. It has the most diversity. Like 14 or 15 religions. Some more tribal religions and also 22000 languages (inlcuding all dialects) they find some more new every year and also above 5000 different ethnic groups. This number is confusing. Like they find more differnet ethnic groups every year and it keeps changing. THey are yet to go to many remote areas and find out more.

Comment

Skkim is an independent country.do you think so????

Comment

Working...
                              X