Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The dreams that I dream-1- Rapture (Second Coming Of Jesus)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunilkumar
    Dear Doctor I said its brahm gyan (universal knowledge) most of intelectual dont know what i said?

You think God is suprem Power ... so lets tell me who made God ... ? ...

You said i am creation of GOD then why he had feeded wrong Data in me ? so its his problem not mine... Remember one thing Gods creation is always perfect... so am I...

Dr. I am always in heaven ... you still have to achive it.

There are thousand of God in your surrounding.... you don't know you are also god for some one... its all depends how you think .... ?

I am source of energy, I am powerfull but Everything has an expire date ... so this source of energy will be transform into different state.... thats were my expire date comes... (expire date of sunil(identity))

I know where is my GOD? I don't have to search him.... or follow some one to meet him....
    God is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent.
    No one can create a Creator!
    God has not fed wrong data into you or anyone.
    The right data that he has fed has been corrupted by man himself.

Your being in heaven now is your own thinking. There is no truth in that. If you are enduring pain, sorrow, difficulties,etc. here on earth where you are living, this is no "heaven". It's just wishful thinking.

There is a source of energy that never expires & that is "God"
    Free Flash
    http://freeflash.in/

Comment

This is what Lord Krishna says in Bhagwad Geeta.
      "I am the ultimate truth. Whatever happens happens for Good. When you die you will be one with me"

The real path to salvation is realising this fact and being with Krishna. If someone doesn't believe that he is condemned to a life of ignorance and death of soul. There's no other truth.
      I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Dr jeremiah7 you said No one can create a creator …. But I know who created creator…

Dr. jeremiah7 you said god has not fed wrong data into anyone then how data can be corrupted. All have correct data… ?

You think of Heaven and hell …. That makes me laugh ..? I live on earth.

Dr. jeremiah7 you said ==>Your being in heaven now is your own thinking. There is no truth in that. If you are enduring pain, sorrow, difficulties,etc. here on earth where you are living, this is no "heaven". It's just wishful thinking.

You mean to say that earth is hell ….? ..

Dear Dr jeremiah7…
        [1] There is no heaven & no hell.
        [2] There is no wrong and no right.
        [3] There is no good and no bad.

We live in some society where we set some parameter to live for the benefit of human race and other organism of this earth, that parameter are right, morally correct & consider as good … but with the passage of time that parameter can be consider as wrong belief and can be consider as bad for human race.
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
          This is what Lord Krishna says in Bhagwad Geeta.
          "I am the ultimate truth. Whatever happens happens for Good. When you die you will be one with me"

The real path to salvation is realising this fact and being with Krishna. If someone doesn't believe that he is condemned to a life of ignorance and death of soul. There's no other truth.
          Where is this Krishna now? Also where will we be meeting Krishna after death?
          Free Flash

Comment

Dr jeremiah7 you said No one can create a creator …. But I know who created creator…

Dr. jeremiah7 you said god has not fed wrong data into anyone then how data can be corrupted. All have correct data… ?

You think of Heaven and hell …. That makes me laugh ..? I live on earth.

Dr. jeremiah7 you said ==>Your being in heaven now is your own thinking. There is no truth in that. If you are enduring pain, sorrow, difficulties,etc. here on earth where you are living, this is no "heaven". It's just wishful thinking.

You mean to say that earth is hell ….? ..

Dear Dr jeremiah7…
            [1] There is no heaven & no hell.
            [2] There is no wrong and no right.
            [3] There is no good and no bad.

We live in some society where we set some parameter to live for the benefit of human race and other organism of this earth, that parameter are right, morally correct & consider as good … but with the passage of time that parameter can be consider as wrong belief and can be consider as bad for human race.
            If you are amused at reading of heaven and hell, what will you do when you face reality? Hell is full of fire and agony. Your 3 statements above are totally wrong. There is heaven and hell, there is wrong and right, there is good and bad. Don't try to run away from reality.
            Free Flash

Comment

Originally posted by jeremiah7
              Where is this Krishna now? Also where will we be meeting Krishna after death?

He is in everything and everywhere. Even in people who are ignorant to question his presence. You will meet him in the same place as God. He is the supreme Divine, the God who manifests himself in each and every soul that ever walked this earth.

He talks from the mouth of messengers to help the lost and faithless to follow a path. Ultimately all the paths lead to Krishna. Thats the truth people don't realise till they are alive. May Krishna have mercy on the souls of ignorants.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                He is in everything and everywhere. Even in people who are ignorant to question his presence. You will meet him in the same place as God. He is the supreme Divine, the God who manifests himself in each and every soul that ever walked this earth.

He talks from the mouth of messengers to help the lost and faithless to follow a path. Ultimately all the paths lead to Krishna. Thats the truth people don't realise till they are alive. May Krishna have mercy on the souls of ignorants.
                When you say "you will meet him in the same place as God"
                you mean he is not really God.
                What you say is not true because he has not manifested in my soul. I don't approve your saying that "all paths lead to krishna"
                Prove it if you can.
                What is the basis of your argument that "all paths lead to krishna"?
                Free Flash

Comment

When you say "you will meet him in the same place as God"
                  you mean he is not really God.
                  What you say is not true because he has not manifested in my soul. I don't approve your saying that "all paths lead to krishna"
                  Prove it if you can.
                  What is the basis of your argument that "all paths lead to krishna"?
                  No dude, that means He is the God.

There's no argument here. Its the ultimate truth. You can not argue with ultimat truth. you are just a pottery in the hands of Krishna. How can you argue with this

If your soul has not been touched, I pity you. Thats why I said, may krishna have mercy on the ignorant..

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                    No dude, that means He is the God.

There's no argument here. Its the ultimate truth. You can not argue with ultimat truth. you are just a pottery in the hands of Krishna. How can you argue with this

If your soul has not been touched, I pity you. Thats why I said, may krishna have mercy on the ignorant..
                    Don't pity me because I know what the ultimate truth is. Do you have any proof of this krishna or is it just your wishful thinking.

I am not arguing with ultimate truth, I am arguing with you. My soul has been touched by the living God, not by some mythological figure.
                    Free Flash

Comment

Don't pity me because I know what the ultimate truth is. Do you have any proof of this krishna or is it just your wishful thinking.

I am not arguing with ultimate truth, I am arguing with you. My soul has been touched by the living God, not by some mythological figure.
                      haha..this is hypocrisy...ur soul has been touched by someone whom u din't even know existed till someone preached u abt him...

for all i know the hullucinating preacher may be out of his mind and u have no idea and are following him like sheep following the herd...

u have no idea of the ultimate truth...ur living in a dream world waiting to enter another world that doesn't exist...

if krishna is mythology what else can be more stupid than believing that a virgin gave birth to someone...hahahaha...and ur ultimate truth stems from this??? gimme a break ...

perfect example of brainwashing...i pity u for ur ignorance...

Comment

Dr Jeremiah7 I want to know that do you agree on below statement...

"We live in some society where we set some parameter to live for the benefit of human race and other organism of this earth, that parameter are right, morally correct & consider as good … but with the passage of time that parameter can be consider as wrong belief and can be consider as bad for human race. "

It will be great if you answer in yes or no ....
                        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                          haha..this is hypocrisy...ur soul has been touched by someone whom u din't even know existed till someone preached u abt him...

for all i know the hullucinating preacher may be out of his mind and u have no idea and are following him like sheep following the herd...

u have no idea of the ultimate truth...ur living in a dream world waiting to enter another world that doesn't exist...

if krishna is mythology what else can be more stupid than believing that a virgin gave birth to someone...hahahaha...and ur ultimate truth stems from this??? gimme a break ...

perfect example of brainwashing...i pity u for ur ignorance...
                          By your talk, I get the idea that you were born as a scholar and did not need any education thereafter. And without proper education, where did you get this knowledge about krishna?

Till a "Tsunami" came, hardly anyone had heard/talked about it. So do not think that you are all knowledgeable. There are many things that you also do not know.
                          You don't have to make fun of the "virgin birth." When you do that you are talking not against me but against Jesus who died on the cross for your sins too.

I am proud of the fact that Jesus has touched my soul and it is God's will that every person on earth should know the facts.
                          Free Flash

Comment

Dr Jeremiah7 I want to know that do you agree on below statement...

"We live in some society where we set some parameter to live for the benefit of human race and other organism of this earth, that parameter are right, morally correct & consider as good … but with the passage of time that parameter can be consider as wrong belief and can be consider as bad for human race. "

It will be great if you answer in yes or no ....
                            Living for benefit for human race comes only secondary to living for God, which should be always the first in our lives.
                            Free Flash

Comment

A servant of God named Lester Sumrall, while attending his Church in Tennessee, was shown a vision by God as people praised and worshipped the Lord Jesus.
                              Thousands of people were walking on a road going in one direction. People from many nations were walking together. He saw Americans, Indians, Australians, Japanese and Chinese walking together.
                              Then the Lord spoke to him,”These people are on the road of life, walking towards eternity.”
                              Never having seen a movie before, this servant of God was excited seeing all these people from different countries.
                              “Would you like to see their end?”the Lord then asked him. When he replied positively, in the vision, the Lord took him above these people walking on the road to eternity. After walking for some distance, many people left this main path and walked on to another path.
                              “Where are they going?”The servant of God asked the Lord. The Lord said, “These are the righteous. They are going into eternal life. They are leaving the life on earth and entering in to my life.”
                              The people who did not turn to this path from the main path kept walking and reached the end of the path which now ended in a bottomless pit. There was blazing fire in the pit. People falling into the pit screamed and abused and blasphemed. Unbearable pain caused them to pull out their hair and they dug their nail into their flesh and blood flowed out.
                              The servant of God who saw this vision was greatly troubled witnessing the torments of HELL.
                              Heaven and hell are not just fanciful stories dear friend. They are realities.
                              Any person who dies on earth, goes to their eternal home, either in Heaven or in Hell. Every person who lives on earth has 3 distinct parts - Body, Spirit and Soul. After death, the body disintegrates when buried or is burnt. The spirit and soul live forever. The soul is the part of a person called mind or intellect or decision making part.
                              Life in Heaven or Hell is the eternal future of every person born on earth.
                              For which life are you (or have you been) preparing yourself?
                              Eternal joy in heaven or eternal torment in hell? Whether you believe it or not, this is the future of every person who has been born or will be born on earth. This is not my personal opinion, it is the truth that is mentioned in the ‘Word of God”- “The Bible.”
                              Free Flash

Comment

Dr Jeremiah7 I Repeat once again .....I want to know that do you agree on below statement... Please answer it in yes or no ....

Comment

Working...
                                X