This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rohit khaitan
    So my question still remains unanswered. Whats wrong in singing vande mataram?

Whats wrong in eating prasad from a hindu temple? Are hindus inferior to you? Do u believe only islam can take u to heaven? People from all other religion will go to hell?

Do u justify having 4 wives? Do u justify burka for women? Do you justify stonging someone publicly for homosexuality?

If u or your religion dont have the courage to answer my questions straight. I think you are bullshit.

If u ask me about sati system. I can say it was rubbish and stupid. Do you have the courage to say that about child marriage by prophet mohammad?

Come on answer me straight. If you are not a coward and if you believe there in no bullshit in ur religion dont beat around the bush. Answer my every question straight. And give ur justification for it.

(i know u dont have the guts to answer my questions. Because whenever someone talks with u logically you have the veil of islam to hide behind. In the name of your allah, prophet, in the name of islam come on answer my questions. i am challenging u and ur religion.

if vande mataram means worship to the nation then it is some inanimate object which we are to worship and that wouldn't make a difference between u and me. we believe in allah wereas u believe in a sculpture that has nothing to do with u at all. first u don't have an outright alibi for ur religion. so i don't think it is right on ur part to go against islam.
    i would like to know if there was any muslim who rejected some food items from temples?? if there was i would like to apologize for it. there isn't anything about not eating any thing out of other people's religion. if it is meat then that person did the right thing as we are only allowed to eat halal meat.
    as adil menon said, we all need islam to be on the right path. there isn't one place where we ask people to join islam. there are so many good things which exceed the ideals of other religion that u guys only see the so called 'bad aspects' of islam.
    just because we are allowed to marry more than one wife doesn't make u anybody to nose into our affairs. who are u? a muslim? no so just shut up. it isn't any use being polite to people like u.
    for burkha ask the women. they would tell u that we men did nothing to impose that to women. it was one of the wives of the prophet who suggested that idea. then again i suppose u aren't capable of understanding that can u??
    well if ur sister [if u have one] was raped then how will u feel like doing to that person. please understand that people who robbed banks and stuff had the hand cut off. to remind them to not to do anything again and a lesson to other people.
    when prophet muhammed's {P.B.U.H.} first wife died. he was so sad that, he did not intend on marrying anybody else. But allah commanded him to marry again to help him out in times of trouble. unlike some people who just wasted their lives grieving over the death of others. but remebering them is a good thing if u ask me.

if there is anything u have doubts about islam then first make sure u are able to answer these questions---

why do u believe in idols??
    okay one idol is bad enough, but how can u worship more than one?
    3. trivial question - not mandatory
    what is the damn reason why u bath ur idols in lots of milk, when there are a lot of people who can't even have a square meals everyday??
    miqsh
    EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

I hope near future there will be concept of having one wife in Islam not four
      For this explanation I would request you to listen to a talk of Dr. Zakir Naik regarding the misconceptions about Islam.

He has explained scientifically how the ratio of women in the world exceeds that of men. And for keeping a society healthy (i.e. killing social evils like adultery, rapes, molestation, incest and fornication etc.) it is very important that every woman and man finds a match. If we limit the number of wives to 1 for each man. There will be millions of women that won't find matches. They will become public property.

Adil in India Child marriage is illegal, but marrying gal of 9 year by 54 year male is not child marriage. In child marriage boy and gal both are minor. But I still don’t understand the concept of 54 year male and 9 year girl.
      Brother Sunil, as I have explained to you... such marriages were prevalent in Arabia in those ancient times. The law in India, that you're talking about, is a recent one. As I have already explained to you this abhorrence against such marriages between a pair with such age difference is a notion created only in the recent times. Such practices however take place all over the world in rural areas since they have very limited opportunities in life. And they don't get good education.

But in an urban area, a 9 year girl studies in class 4 and she has an academic adventure ahead her, which wasn't the case at that time in Arabia.

If your purpose of asking this question is to trap me, then there is no explanation with me that can appease you because your goal is different. But if you truly intend to understand the essence, think around my explanation.

I agree with your statement that things vary with the passage of time. So has that tradition of child marriages.

When it comes to moral value son is always son, even though you adopt it or you had blood relation. Other wise it’s an idiotic thing to adopt son.
      There is a big difference between adoption and blood relation. In Islam, you can also marry a self-proclaimed sister who doesn't have consanguinary relations with you. You guys dont marry your cousins - this is what my hindu friend told me. But there is no such restriction in us, since the cousin is a blood of maternal or paternal uncle not your own father.

Let me give you some more points that would help you irritate Muslims with such questions.

Suppose I adopt a son. That's my only son. And if I die leaving a estate behind me, that son would not be entitled to a single penny until and unless I gift all my estate to him before dying.

I hope this explains.

Adil we don’t have concept of Sati.
      Brother I am really an ignorant person. I do not know much about your religion. I just said what I had learnt from my books. And since I live in Pakistan, those books can be biased.

This is true in Islam They believe God is one and they don’t pray to creation of GOD they only pray to God yea in my religion my Grand mother use to pray Tree of Neeam (Medicinal Plant), Peaple (Provide more oxygen than any other plant) Tulsi (Herbal Plant) etc, she use to pray to Sun also, which is a source of energy without sun life is not possible on earth, she use to treat Moon as mama(brother of mother Earth). Moon keep the balance of earth and always support earth because of which life is possible on earth etc.… but she also told me that GOD is one, I pray to such tree, sun etc. to give respect to the creation of GOD as they are useful to mankind
      You must read the concept of Humanity in Islam. According to Islam all Allah's other creations are subservient to us (human beings). And we are in no way instructed or order to worship them since they are our own servants.

By worshipping such objects, you degrade your own status. I do not mean to make fun of your customs and rites, but i'm telling you a logic. Worship only God, who is the Almighty.

Hindu Say Cow is mother ..... Milk of cow is similar to the Milk of women which is scientifically proved, so if any women die after giving birth to a child than doctor prescribe milk of cow to that child...
      I disagree. Show me that proof.

Comment

Brother, it's an informative experience interacting with you since your mode of interaction is appreciable. Thanks for being polite.

Brother, there are several misunderstandings that you and we have attained over the passage of time. The problem is that we don't know things and we're misguided. There is no reason to fight. I do not understand why Mr. Rohit has to present Islam as an evil. Why does he call me "Bullshit". Why?

I and Islam didn't harm anyone. Atrocities committed on our people are humanely acts not faults of religions. If some Hindus kill Muslims in Gujrat should I start abusing Hinduism?

Anyways, let's get back to the discussion.

Originally posted by sunilkumar
        [B]In Islam every one is performing their work for Judgment Day.. We believe life and Death is ongoing Process and universal truth is death…. That can be of sun moon Earth human being etc. there are thousand of earth moon and sun in universe…

When Quran was written time and social environment of land was different where Prophet was living, he was warrior and leader of people at that time, he made some good rule as per that time which give good right to women of that era but still some improvement is required. My Personal opinion is that the entire thing what ever is written in quran cannot be applicable to today’s world some modification is required or proper justification of few things written in it is needed. We do have to understand one thing that RAM, Prophet, Jesus, Buddha etc. all were human being they were respectful personality and had done some thing good as per their time. Today we can make better rules, Law and right for individual. Islam is good in many things but still there is scope of improvement in making it better.
        Islam has a concept of Estehsaan, Ijtihad, Ijma and Qiyas. It moulds the religion according to the needs of changing time. This is the reason Islam is the last religion - because after this humanity doesn't require anything more.

See I believe God is within me so whatever I am doing that is been done by god. I came on this earth to play my part when my time will be over I have to go from this earth I do have my soul which never dies it will change body. That never means that people should pray me coz, I say god is within me. But if I will do some thing good for some community they will remember me for long time and they will give me respect. And it will be consider that they are praying me and they made me god….. This is the Truth about RAM, JESUS, PROPHPET, BUDDHA..etc.. so called God ..
        If whatever you do are God's act it means God commits the sins? Do you mean that?

I do have one friend… His name is Mohit studying in IIT KGP, I use to chat with me from long time on my yahoo messenger… Right now I am remembering his word "God was alone so he was bored of himself, so he created earth, sun, moon, universe, human being etc… to keep himself busy …" The base line is we should alway do our work for benefit of everyone and keep our self busy.

Adil this is true most of Hindu don’t know about their own religion, even I don’t know but most of time I can give proper justification on things which I believe. Yea I am reading Quran, I can do namaaz but I don’t know, I still remember in my college day I asked my two friend how to do namaaz but they never taught me. I don’t have any objection in reading namaaz but it’s good if we pray in proper way the way any religion say to pray. I know in Islam it is been prescribed that 5 time in a day namaaz has to be read, I use to remind my Muslim friend in my college days to study namaaz (Pray Allah) on Friday & I always use to give my bike to him so that he can go in mosque to pray Allah.
        It is so nice of you. Brother, it is an inherent duty of Muslims to set others on the right path that could lead them to heaven. If you are fulfilling one of the obligations of Allah you'll get its reward. What I hate is that people of different religions start cursing other religions.

The point is we must stand united on the commonalities in our religions and when an environment of peace is developed, we can resolve our differences. Why do we have to kill each other to decide what's right and what's wrong.

Secularism: - A neutral attitude, especially of the State, local government and public services, in matters relating to religion; non-religious rather than anti-religious.
        A point from my side: Secularism is not actually atheism, it just reduces religion to be a private matter. But if we eliminate religion from our collective life, we're bound to err somewhere, because we're humans. I will direct you sometime to my writings about Islam. You could learn a lot from them.

I live in India I belong to hindu religion, who had accepted everyone from generation to generation, I believe in taking good from every one and rest I will leave.
        Rightly said.

I don’t have to think what is going to happen after my death its up to supreme power to decide for what purpose he had made me… I will not try to be god. But if I do good for society and mankind, people will pray me they are going to make me god and one day they will fight with other people those who will contradict with my rules belief or thought… they may or may not be correct it all depends on that era
        Hahaha, you're flying to high, boy.

Adil thanks for teaching me…. hope you agree on my this word ==> ”we can get some knowledge from everyone… and all individual have some thing good to teach … “
        It's my pleasure dear. I agree with your statement.

Winner Are Always Correct & Winner writes the History.... Hittler was Wrong Coz he lost the battle.
        That's also right.

Best of Luck.

Allah Hafiz

Comment

Learn to speak decently first. You're not here to learn. Just to create mischief. And I do'nt talk to such criminals.

So my question still remains unanswered. Whats wrong in singing vande mataram?

Whats wrong in eating prasad from a hindu temple? Are hindus inferior to you? Do u believe only islam can take u to heaven? People from all other religion will go to hell?

Do u justify having 4 wives? Do u justify burka for women? Do you justify stonging someone publicly for homosexuality?

If u or your religion dont have the courage to answer my questions straight. I think you are bullshit.

If u ask me about sati system. I can say it was rubbish and stupid. Do you have the courage to say that about child marriage by prophet mohammad?

Come on answer me straight. If you are not a coward and if you believe there in no bullshit in ur religion dont beat around the bush. Answer my every question straight. And give ur justification for it.

(i know u dont have the guts to answer my questions. Because whenever someone talks with u logically you have the veil of islam to hide behind. In the name of your allah, prophet, in the name of islam come on answer my questions. i am challenging u and ur religion.

Comment

Islam looks at the individual as a whole. He/she is required to submit themself completely to Allah as the Qur'an instructed the Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) to do:
            "Say (O Muhammad) my prayer, my sacrifice, my life and my death belong to Allah; He has no partner and I am ordered to be among those who submit, (i.e. Muslims)." (Qur'an ,6:162-163 ).

The natural result of this submission is that all one's activities should conform to the instructions of the One to whom the person is submitting. Islam, being a way of life, requires that its followers model their lives according to its teachings in every aspect, religious or otherwise.

In Geeta (Hinduism) it is been mention that all one's activities that they do is an instructions of God. Your life Your Death all belongs to GOD. We just have to perform our part by being true to ourselves and others on this earth, soul never dies its body which dies.... We don't have to be Hindu or Muslim to believe in this....

In Quran it is been written "Islam made Paradise under the feet of mothers according to one tradition"...

I need Paradise & if I will serve my Mom I will be in Paradise as per Quran ...

Even Prophet was knowing this... in my religion also I have to treat my parents as god I don't have to go any pilgrimage to worship god, if I pray my parent.. My moms then I don’t have to bother about "judgment day”...I will get paradise...

We should know our country is our mother land and to worship our motherland has been said in every religion. So vandemataram is nothing related to my religion it is fully dedicated to motherland. Earlier in 1947 India was divided on basis of religion and Pakistan was born I don’t want another Pakistan, Indian Muslim those who want another Pakistan now they can leave my country... let see how many Muslim country are allowing them to stay in their land....

miqsh we don't give meat as Prasad in a temple, so question of halal meat doesn’t arise.. We only give some nuts or fruit. I had given many time such thing(Prasad) to my Muslim friends they were eating it, but few were throwing it.. they were not throwing it in front of me.. they will take prasad and when i am not arround they will throw.... such type of Muslim should get more guidance about Islam in proper way.

One thing more I have to tell you that my grand mom was not praying any idol, Picture... or sculpture.
            Like mosque, in India people created Temple in that temple their is statue of Buddha also, Mahavir Jain and many other so called GOD... when people pray them it's actually showing respect to them... one thing is universally true that when we do prayer that mean we are meditating... so for meditation you have to concentrate toward god ... God is everywhere.

Sikh religion was born from Hindu religion, father of Guru Nanak was Kaluram Mehta .. Mehta are Brahmin like me
            Guru Nanak said God is everywhere... when he was sleeping in temple his legs was toward Statue of GOD... Priest came to him and said why you are sleeping like this your legs are facing toward god... Guru Nanak said God is everywhere...
            Fact is when people like Priest don't know correct meaning of GOD or Religion they teach wrong things…

Even when you read namaaz you are meditating.

In Islam men has to go in Mosque on friday to read namaaz but other than that they can read anywhere.

Same way in Hindu religion people go in temple. But they can meditate anywhere, Putting some statue or burning candle.

Few people give bath to statue of Lord Krishna, they are actually jerk they don't know religion, Krishna was son of milk man who like milk related food so people think that if they will give bath to statue of Krishna with milk He will be happy.... In my religion it is not written to give bath to any god or goddesses with milk to make them happy.

misq u said ...just because we are allowed to marry more than one wife doesn't make u anybody to noise into our affairs. Who are u? A muslim? No so just shut up. It isn't any use being polite to people like u.

Misq better take opinion of Muslim female on your above statement and ask them are they ready to share their husband with other women....

Misq you said for burkha ask the women. They would tell u that we men did nothing to impose that to women. it was one of the wives of the prophet who suggested that idea. Then again I suppose u aren't capable of understanding that can u??...

Misq bhurka should be women's personal choice whatever she like she should wear, In summer you want women to wear black bhurka .. You know black absorbs more heat... your Muslim men were smart they took white color and gave black to women .... To play tennis and to perform in better way Sania Mirza(Indian tenis star) can't wear bhurka ok.. Your idiot E-mam raised fatwa against her.. What a shit...? How you can say men and women are equal in Islam?

Time was different when the rule of bhurka was implemented but now same thing is not present globally... If I will see face of any gal I am not going to pick that girl and rape her....ok.

misq you said when prophet muhammed's {P.B.U.H.} first wife died. He was so sad that, he did not intend on marrying anybody else. But Allah commanded him to marry again to help him out in times of trouble. Unlike some people who just wasted their lives grieving over the death of others. But remembering them is a good thing if u ask me.

So you mean to say that he married other eight women to overcome from the pain, coz of death of his first wife... In that 9 year old girl when he was of 54.

See Misq i don't want to change your faith from Islam or anything...there are few thing which are very good in Islam, but still modification is required. And if you will think properly & deeply you will get an idea that all RAM, PROPHET, JESUS etc. were good human being of their time, we (People) made them Just like god.

Last edited by sunilkumar; 09-14-2006, 05:12 PM.
            "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Adil Below is few things for you.

In India population of female is less compare to male.

India is Secular, So better to keep religion as personal matter, no need to create fatwa against dressing of Sania Mirzaa when she plays tennis.

In India Loud speaker is not allowed in night during navratri. (Hindu Festival) which create noise pollution.

Rohit don’t want to learn Islam, he just want Pakistan to stop cross boarder terrorism against India. Terrorist are fooling Indian Muslim by showing them wrong Islam.

India is very populated with people of different religion; India is an ideal country which can be an example to whole nation of world that every religion can live together with an equal rights.

Content of Milk of cow is very similar to the Milk of women, adil I was student of chemistry so I know & from school day I was knowing this… even I had seen this in discovery channel (Its not an Indian channel), this is also true if any women die after giving birth to a child than doctor prescribe milk of cow to that child... coz that milk is digestible

Adil you said According to Islam all Allah's other creations are subservient to us (human beings). And we are in no way instructed or order to worship them since they are our own servants. By worshipping such objects, you degrade your own status. I do not mean to make fun of your customs and rites, but i'm telling you a logic. Worship only God, who is the Almighty.

Here were the difference lies…
              Adil we are not degrading our self we treat our self equal to other creation of GOD. You should know if we remove human being from earth still earth will exist & other living organism will exist but not in case of visa versa. We give respect to creation of GOD for coming generation to understand them that, it is one of the useful things for mankind. We give them respect. Adil when I do Namastey, it is a same pose by which I pray to god. So when I say Namastey or Namaskar to you I am treating you as respectful creature of this universe.

One more thing you had asked me about Sin. (PA-AP)

I am son of Hindu Brahmin, I don’t eat non-veg, you are Muslim as per my knowledge most of them eat non-veg, so you also eat other animal, you kill them then you eat them… for me to kill any animal is not favored… That means if I think what ever you are doing is sin by killing animal and eating them then I am wrong… Fact is SIN and BOON both are creation of human being the way we say heaven and hell both you can get here on earth. There is nothing like SIN OR BOON we have to work for the benefit of every one on this earth … Your future will be decided by your present work and past is never going to come. Nothing is more important then your work… We all know GOD help those who help themselves. To work society in a proper way with good moral value we human being created SIN and BOON... Heaven & Hell … so that people should be afraid to do any wrong deeds & they should think that they can be punished after death also ….

In my religion it is been written “Karam karo Fal ki chinta Maat karo…Jesa Karam Karoge vesa Fal meelega”. That mean we have to work we don’t have to think about it fruit... we will get our fruit as per our deeds.

If I will hurt any one (Mentally or Physically) I am doing Sin, Any one means all creation of GOD.

Adil I am vegetarian but I drink milk… but milk is a secretion of blood…

Bina Khuda ki izaat ke may es Dharti par raha nahi skataa … tho bina uski marzi ke may kuch kartaa bhi nahi, Accha buraa jo bhi kar rahaa hun vo hee karva rahaa hai … hope Adil You got me. ..(Without permission of god I cannot stay on this earth, so without wish of God I can not perform any task on this earth that can be good or bad)

Adil you said ==> Islam has a concept of Estehsaan, Ijtihad, Ijma and Qiyas. It moulds the religion according to the needs of changing time. This is the reason Islam is the last religion - because after this humanity doesn't require anything more.

I don’t know much about Estehsaan, Ijtihad, Ijma and Qiyas but in my religion (So called Hindu religion) it is been written every thing changes with passage of time. So we as a human being, noble creature of this earth should understand the requirement of time and its social need we must act accordingly to adopt the situation for benefit of every one (creation of GOD).

On my this word ==> “I don’t have to think what is going to happen after my death its up to supreme power to decide for what purpose he had made me… I will not try to be god. But if I do good for society and mankind, people will pray me they are going to make me god and one day they will fight with other people those who will contradict with my rules belief or thought… they may or may not be correct it all depends on that era “

You (Adil) Said ==> Ha ha ha, you're flying to high, boy….

Adil I do have eyes of GOD … whatever I see most of people are not able to see… Jesus, RAM, Prophet, Gautam Buddha, Mahavir Jain, Guru Nanak, Swami Narayan, etc. They never thought what I said… that’s why you also said .. flying to high boy ….

Last edited by sunilkumar; 09-14-2006, 05:00 PM.
              "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Adil Exclusive For you ...

In Hinduism Suprem GOD is one, but a person can sees God in many forms and understands that any form of God can be worshipped to achieve moksha, the union with God. Karma is also practiced to achieve moksha. God is believed to have three aspects; to create (Brahmaa), to sustain (Vishnu) and to destroy (Shiva.) This triad is represented by the OM icon. This triad also is known as Sanatan. Sanatan also denoted both God and souls as eternal. This religion is hence the Sanatan Dharma and is believed to have always existed. Furthermore, God is believed to be the protector of this religion.

Hinduism is pantheistic because it sees that everything is God. It is henotheistic because it believes that there are many souls who became deities or Devas due the blessings of God. It is monotheistic because it believes that even the Devas are parts and parcels of Paramatma.

The Sanatan Dharma is also known by many names as it expands to many peoples. A popular name, usually used by Hindu reformers is Arya Dharma. Another popular name is Vaidik Dharma because it is founded by the Vedas and focuses on the Vedic way of life. It is called Sat Dharma by a few, meaning also "eternal religion." In the Mahabharata there is a chapter called the Mokshdharma. Because Hinduism is believed by its disciples to lead to Moksha, it is called by the name. It is also known to a few as Atma Dharma meaning that it is the focuses on the salvation of the soul. It is also called Jaiva Dharma meaning the same.

Earlier i said something regarding SATI ... now you can get some more idea about it...

Sati (as verb) is an act of immolation of a woman on her husband's funeral pyre. Sati (as noun) one who immolated self-willingly.

(Sati was practiced by the Scythians and also the ancient peoples of Scythia, Egypt, Scandinavia and China). Sati was performed ideally as an act of immortal love.

Madri, second wife of Pandu, who held herself responsible for his death, performed sati. His first wife Kunti did not commit sati.

So it was personal to women and no one was forcing them.

In reference to India, Most of women were not becoming Sati but at the beginning of the Moghul Empire in 13th century. From 13th century onward, because of death of her husband, a Hindu woman who has avowed to remain with her husband during the marital rites upon fire as a life long soulmate, were targets of Muslim raiders and early conquerors of India. Since woman had lack of societal support, such as from Temple priest, village elders, from molestation, rape and other atrocities, it was a scapegoat means to deprive the conqueros of rape and pillage of the Hindu women. That saw a significant increase in Satiism from mid-13th century until early-20th century, when British Viceroy abolished the act od Satiism by the Order of The Empress Victoria.

I hope Adil you also got an Idea of Many god in Hindu (So called Religion)

Last edited by sunilkumar; 09-14-2006, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adil Memon
                  Learn to speak decently first. You're not here to learn. Just to create mischief. And I do'nt talk to such criminals.

That still does not answer my questions. And yes i am not here to learn islam as u expect me to. And yes i am a criminal by ur standards. Because answering straight questions that hits ur bigotary religious views is a crime in ur religion.

And yes mishq vande mataram means bowing down to ur mother nation.

Whats wrong in it? Were all the freedom fighter who sung it wrong? Every soldiers who fight on the borders singing it are wrong? And yes this country is run by a constitution and not by any religion. And vande mataram is a national song as declared by our constitution. If you cant respect the constitution of this country go and live in a country run by religious leaders. Not in a democratic country like India.

And yes muslim women want burqas? Then why do u have to issue a fatwa on tasleema nasrin and sania mirza. Let them decide what they want to wear. And your mullah are nobody to decide on anyone. Its the decision of the courts and law in the country that matters. Not your fucking religious bull shit.

And its your choice if u want to have more then one wife because you are muslim. Fine. Will u let ur wife have four husbands?? is that ok brother. Adil Now the ratio of men in the country is more then women. So your wife should have a extra husband right. I guess thats fine wiht u. Other wise some men will become public property. Right. (you know thats why i call u bull shit)

And yes for worshipping many idols. There is a simple logic behind it. worshipping is all about concentrating your energy to something supreme. And with pictures in ur mind u can concentrate better. There can be multiple paths to God. (As told by hindu religion. I am not progating hinduim like u propagate islam in ur every sentence. But since u asked i am answering you)

And as for pouring milk on idols. Yes i agree it is bullshit. Can u call the fatwa on sania mirza bull shit. Can u call the fucked up mulla who ordered beheading of danish cartoonist bullshit. Why didnt the same mullah asked for beheading M.F. Hussain when drew sita in the nude. If you people are so secular do it.

And yes you gave me the example of rape. Well in pakistan a few days back a woman was raped because his brother committed some crime. And local mullahs there ordered that woman to be raped because of his brothers crime. Of course the dictator Musshi did nothing. You are an indian. Can u call that mullah a first class bastard. And what about cutting the hands of that man off mishq. (And yes if not wearing burqa attracts rapists. Then 95 percent of women in this country dont wear burqas. So according to you the entire population will become rapists)

Come on i am hitting u straight. Asnwer me back straight. Lets see who wins it logically. Your typical brain will suggest u not to debate because ur bull shit religion teaches u to accept things by blind faith.

You people are obsessed with some shit. And u do everything to justify it. You have blind faith. BLIND FAITH.

Comment

And yes if your religious is so pious. And so correct. Why does more then half of the population in muslim areas live dirty and hungry.

If you people are so secular why every person who supports pakistani terrorists in india turns out to be a muslim??

When we people so openly criticize gujarat. Why do you people give roundabout answeres on kashmir. Why dont u criticize theh abominable acts there openly.

When we can say ur faith is fine. You can choose a path to god. And our faith is fine. We can choose our path. Why do u people think that only islam can lead you to heaven. (As for me i believe in hell and heaven on earth) But this question is for religious people like you.
                    And you believe that i will go to hell for saying these things right?? see u up there.....

Why is it that the higest proportion of criminals, anti social elements, terrorists come from muslim society. Why is it that most of the muslim countries are utterly poor. Except for some opec nations which do nothing but to sell oil to America so that they can bomb u with that oil.

Before crying fowl and howling. Think Think. Do some introspection. If there is a spot on ur shirt there is no harm in cleaning it. If there s something wrong in Quran or ramayan or mahabharat or bible there is nothing wrong in agreeing to it.

Do not be a religious bigot. Be a good human. Do humanity a favour.

Comment

Whats wrong in it? Were all the freedom fighter who sung it wrong? Every soldiers who fight on the borders singing it are wrong? And yes this country is run by a constitution and not by any religion. And vande mataram is a national song as declared by our constitution. If you cant respect the constitution of this country go and live in a country run by religious leaders. Not in a democratic country like India.

is this what india is portrayed according to follow what bloody people like u started eh? democracy?? it seems that from what u said there isn't a right for us to reject what we want to and what we don't. no choice here u see. where is the damn secularism bastard.
                      Last edited by miqsh; 09-17-2006, 03:48 AM.
                      miqsh

Comment

u idiot. there are people who want islamic rules to be done strictly. people who fail to do the most adequate requirements aren't true muslims. am i telling that what the mullah's of india did were right. infact i have a feeling that people like u are the reasons why they fear that they must enforce the laws of islam. so if a person tends to fail to follow some of the essential requirements like wearing burqa then they aren't what i would call true muslims. u hate muslims right. u aren't tolerant at all. u are just a faggot who just has some mask to get ur dirty work done.
                        miqsh

Comment

yeah what ever idea u have come up with is total crap to me as u believe mine to be too regarding ur idol stuff. just some words to cover up ur big holes in ur religion.

as for sita, aren't the sculptures made nude eh?? is there any idol that isn't so?? i am not telling that hindus are shameless but ofcourse u are one of the exceptions.

if there is a possiblity. u might use this post to start communal riots in india. if it wasn't the fact that muslims are the second biggest population in india. and that it would affect ur religion as well that is the reason why people like u are trying to secretly eliminate the muslims in india. i didn't believe it at first. but experience with u is enough for me to watch my back from hereafter for people like u. there are some genuine people who want the india to be the best example of secularism but u aren't one of them at all.
                          miqsh

Comment

wait! what if the brother had laid hands on another woman u moron. then what would the other person do? asshole think man there might be more than one issue to it. idiot where is the blasted indian brain the indians have?? have u spent it one arguing some bullshit.

there is definitely tons of mistakes in ur religion in terms of bigamy okay. one of the gods of urs aren't up to what they expect of u is he?? fuck u man. once i looked upon u as a good indian. now u aren't even worth spitting at now.
                            Last edited by miqsh; 09-17-2006, 03:50 AM.
                            miqsh

Comment

wow wow wow!! I came back after a long time thinking this site will improve but what the hell?? This site has stooped even lower.

I had some respect for rohit . But now i wonder whether i was right or not. First of all rohit why in the whole damn world are you disrespecting another religion. How would u feel if someone else does that to ur religion. You live in a secular country and you have no right in disrespecting another religion. If you had even a bit of knowledge then u would know that Islam or in fact no religion teaches or preaches evil. Its some anti socials who does that.

What are you guys proving. You guys are creating bad name for Hindus by putting islam down or saying bad words against another religion. What prove do you guys have that they preach bad things in Islam.

They dont' sing vande mataram so whats wrong with. They do sing Jana GAna mana. Atleast they sing it unlike some damn Hindus who claim that it was to praise the British rule. Islam is not a bad religion. Every religion is equal and it is our duty to respect every religion cause we are Indians. We are from country where there is every religion and every kind of people. We together form Indians.

Don't forget the contributions of Muslims to India.

and whoever the guy was at the beginign of the thread who made stupids comments on islam. Yo have u read quran you dumbass. If u didn't then shut the hell up.

yeah one guy maybe bad. Even Hindus have bad people and bad elements. There was sati in Hindu. Does that mean that Hindus preach evil. Yeah naxalites etc etc are terrorist groups formed by Hindus. Does that mean that Hindus are bad. Same goes for all religion.

But yeah if all Hindus turn into people like you then our religion will degrade down to a very low level. Respect others if you want to be respected.

and rohit if you are not mistaken then why does so many HIndus live in poverty and in hunger. Why rohit why? Just cause u don't doesn't mean other HIndus don't.

anyways its useless to even talk with unmannered uncivilized guys like you.

sionara. and don't talk shit specially kamal.

mods please try to block users like kamal who has no work except for talking shit.
                              Last edited by Guest; 09-17-2006, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Few more questions :

What is with Pigs, dogs and apes, why did Allah create them if the disliked them so much?

What is with Satan? did Allah create Satan (his own enemy?)

How can a creator of the Universe dislike his own creation?If Allah did not create them, surely there is some other creator also and sure Allah has some competition. Hence he does not likes partners?

Why after more than 1450 years Allah could not make the world Dar ul islam. Seems a very weak deity? They claim that he created the universe in 7 days and he could not make the world Dar ul islam in 1450 years?

ha ha ha

Comment

Working...
                                X