Us-uk-canada Visas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Us-uk-canada Visas

We are a respectable corporate entity based in India that will process US, UK and Canadian visit or business visa for prospective Indian nationals within 30 days upon submitting your passport. Payment upon delivery of visa.

Fees (Does not include dropping of candidate or airline ticket. Only stamping of Visa per passport)

1. US B1 Visa : 50,000 USD$ (22,10,000 INR) *****
    2. Canadian Visit/Business Visa: 25,000 USD$ (11,05,000 INR)****
    3. UK Visit/Business Visa: 15,000 USD$ ( 6,63,000 INR) ***

Fee not negotiable.

Passports will first be inspected for genuineness and compatibility to our corporate image. It will then be collected upon verification of availability of funds in the bank. Payment must be wired into our bank account upon delivery of visa prior to release of passport. No Advance payment. Visa Guaranteed.

Please Email Sharath at visa-online@hotmail.com.

***** US B1 visa candidates must attend an interview and provide biometric finger printing at the embassy. Must be educated and speak fluent English. Training will be provided to attend an interview. Interview dates depend on the embassy. However we will put in our best efforts to procure a short date for an interview.

Just to get visa will not going to solve problem the thing which is important is .... what they will do after getting visa ... Its difficult to Survive there without any job and in UK / Canada, Indian doctor engineer dont have any importance people just say .... abroad is good but fact is something else. so before going abroad think twice and consult few people those who came back from other country
    Please also try to find what their qualification was... if you are Person Of IT(Information Technologies) than you can get job in usa but from other country dont expect same thing.

For Studies purpose any one can go .... but India is not bad its just wastage of money to go abroad and to study.....

I am not saying other country is bad or i m not say this add is reliable or unreliable but i just want to tell you that think .. before taking any step...

If some one will give me visa for USA i will like to go USA... but i also need job in my field which is DBA ORACLE, i do have OCP certification and degree of Master of computer with enough experience to work there in my field, but without job its will be foolish thing for me to go there in USA.
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 01-10-2006, 11:24 PM.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
    X