india's image in english people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• india's image in english people

Independent India is a sleeping giant. Although western media often shows modern images of India as that of poverty and lack of development, India was the richest country on earth until the time of British invasion in the early 17th Century. Today's India is on the threshold of regaining its lost glory....

what you people feel?

I really agree with your views. India is a great nation of very dedicated and hard working people. Even after facing a lot of destruction and turmoil in the hands of British people, the people of India are touching new horizons of development. No person on earth can deprive the spirit of partriotism from a true Indian.

Comment

We hvae always been hard working and honest society. But our essential weakness lies in not being able to guard our property and lives.

We need to get as cunning and selfish as the british and the americans. (They call it practicality) I partially agree with them.

Just see the difference in the way the british and the americans tackled terrorism. Just one case of 9/11 and a few bomb blasts in london. And u never heard of another terrorist activity there. In India every week u get to hear a bomb blast. And this is happening for the past 17 years. If our security personnel gets those bastards the so called humans rights people and arundhati roy and medha patkar the so called social works start crying.

And our politicians act like enunch and remove legal framework to fight the menace. All this just to get votes. (Yes i am talking about POTA)

Whats the point in spending ur life building a home and raising up supplies when they are not guarded properly and one day a outsider comes and takes it all away from u.

Its better to be immoral and remove the enemy than to stick to morality and let someone cut off ur throat.

Comment

India should get back all the money which britain has looted from us or declare war on the british bastards. Those Britishers are losers and can't make money. They steal. India should get back the money or nuke htem right now.

Comment

So, what you're saying is that if not for the British invasion of India, we would still be the richest country in the world. I guess that India being a poor country has nothing to do with all the corruption, religious intolerance and the psuedo democracy.
          May the winds always blow in your favor

Comment

Working...
          X