Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paying and non paying sites

hello friends

Now a days many people surf the net by signing on different websites to earn money online......but they realise after some time (may be after one or two months)...that the site is not paying anything to them...and it is big bogus....

We can see many bogus sites on the internet which r promising to pay big amount to the people....but none of the members receive cheques from them...and i dont say that all r bogus...There r some genuine sites also...which r paying regularly...

So let us start the discussion about paying and non paying sites.If anyone know the details of the paying sites...pls give the information to all.

the info which i have is as folows

Last week i got a cheque from a company.....it is a indian based company ........which i would like to share with u people
    its a worth to try a site like that.....

U can click on the above link and have more detaisl.

and coming to the non paying sites never go to opt-in-pays sits...b.coz this site is not paying anything now a days...they used to pay regularly 2 years back.and also dont try surfjunky.com this is also not paying anything.

i hope this informtion will be helpful to u all and
    if anyone have more info.pls share here

thanks
    santu78j@indiatimes.com
    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 08-27-2005, 12:08 PM.

There are a lot of crooks who post on this board pleading with us to become millionaires,and the surprising thing is that no action is taken against them.

I suppose if there is sucker born every second there really isn't much you can do about it.Population control has never been our forte.

Comment

Donot worry Baboon I am banning this person he is not mending his ways and I am tired of his spam.
      IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
      IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Working...
      X