Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pedophilia with 3-year old slave girls in the Bible!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as you say miqsh. I don't want to start a fight here as you easily get provoked. About people trusting media, we'll see. YOu see that you will trust media more in the future.

How did the partition of India take place. Its just like media. Few people told all the Hindus and Muslims that Muslims cut a cow and put it in Hindu's temple and Hindus cut a pig and put it in mosque and that's it. All the people who you are calling jackass started a riot.

If i believed media then today i would have given up my Indian citizenship easily without one thought and would have also hated Afghanistan, Iran, and all the countries in Arabian peninsula.

I have a lot of experience with media. I read newspaper and watch news everyday. If you say i don't know media good then think again. Why do i say Indians are dumb which according to you are jackasses. Well becaue they believe the media. Bilal is a media to us. Bilal says many things which i know are wrong. At this point true knowledge comes to help. I know what is the Kashmir problem which many people don't.

And trust me every person has believed media at one point of their lives which they shouldn't.

But media is not wrong all the time. That is also a fact. They might exagerate a fact but they are right 50% of the time.

Comment

You know what tsigano and miqsh.

You are a bunch of nerds who will go on fighting all ur life on this topic. You dumb asses believe in life after death. And when u will die u will be lying their 5 feet under the ground and a stray dog will come and piss on u grave and go away.

I really find it hard to believe that how can their be dumb asses like u still living on earth. Its religious bigots like u who make life miserable for others. You do and believe in whatever shit u do. Why do u go around preaching others.

Comment

I think its a matter of facing the facts. The point of this thread was to discuss the facts on Christianity based on a load of made up nonsense by someone who is slanderring Christianity in the way to promote Islam.
        I happily comment on this subject in the way of presenting the actual facts for all to make their own minds up.
        When people die and are burried in the ground, their body rots and deteriates. The same is when They are burnt, they become ash, smoke and gases.
        Whether there is a soul and also a spirit to a person is a matter of personal belief. If the belief teaches good and provides an answer, then how is this a bad thing?
        If there is much evidence that support the belief as being more than just a belief then I for one am all ears.
        With Christianity there are many unexplanable supernatural facts that can raise many questions for those willing to discuss.
        Much love
        Upreh Sahreh Tchahtcheh Romahni Prahla ta Phenya!! Rise all true Rommany Brothers and sisters Dev'lesa God be with you

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
          as you say miqsh. I don't want to start a fight here as you easily get provoked. About people trusting media, we'll see. YOu see that you will trust media more in the future.

How did the partition of India take place. Its just like media. Few people told all the Hindus and Muslims that Muslims cut a cow and put it in Hindu's temple and Hindus cut a pig and put it in mosque and that's it. All the people who you are calling jackass started a riot.

If i believed media then today i would have given up my Indian citizenship easily without one thought and would have also hated Afghanistan, Iran, and all the countries in Arabian peninsula.

I have a lot of experience with media. I read newspaper and watch news everyday. If you say i don't know media good then think again. Why do i say Indians are dumb which according to you are jackasses. Well becaue they believe the media. Bilal is a media to us. Bilal says many things which i know are wrong. At this point true knowledge comes to help. I know what is the Kashmir problem which many people don't.

And trust me every person has believed media at one point of their lives which they shouldn't.

But media is not wrong all the time. That is also a fact. They might exagerate a fact but they are right 50% of the time.

i do agree with the u that the media is right at times. but do u think that osama bin laden a person who definitely doesn't have connections to technology and stuff couldn't neccessarily be captured by US which is highly linked to technology cannot capture osama?? don't u think that there is definitely more to this than the fact that USA had failed to seal osama's faith like that of saddam hussein??
          miqsh
          EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Originally posted by Tsigano
            I think its a matter of facing the facts. The point of this thread was to discuss the facts on Christianity based on a load of made up nonsense by someone who is slanderring Christianity in the way to promote Islam.
            I happily comment on this subject in the way of presenting the actual facts for all to make their own minds up.
            When people die and are burried in the ground, their body rots and deteriates. The same is when They are burnt, they become ash, smoke and gases.
            Whether there is a soul and also a spirit to a person is a matter of personal belief. If the belief teaches good and provides an answer, then how is this a bad thing?
            If there is much evidence that support the belief as being more than just a belief then I for one am all ears.
            With Christianity there are many unexplanable supernatural facts that can raise many questions for those willing to discuss.
            Much love
            i never thought that i could agree with u anytime Tsigano. but what u say is mostly true. there is always more to religion than what rohit sees. u are very ignorant rohit. no offense but u just no more than a rock with the name rohit written all over and used only for hurting innocent people.
            miqsh

Comment

sometimes i do wonder that when will we have peace. when will people stop fighting amongst themselves. seriously.

Comment

sorry man. i shall stop myself from such conflicts. this isn't having any use at all. just silly arguments.
                miqsh

Comment

For everyone's information about what Quran says:
                  Slay the unbelievers wherever you catch them. (2:191)
                  Fight them, until there is no more dissent and religion is that of Allah (2:193)
                  The vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve. (8:55)
                  Let not the believers take for friends or helpers unbelievers (3:28)
                  I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their fingertips off them (8:12)
                  Verily, the unbelievers are najis [unclean]. (9:28)
                  Ten things are essentially najis in Isalm: 1. Urine 2. Feces 3. Semen 4. Dead body 5. Blood 6. Dog 7. Pig 8. The sweat of an animal who eats najis things 9. Alcoholic beverages 10. Kafir (i.e you and I).

If you would like to read more on this please visit :faithfreedom.org.
                  ________
                  Kawasaki ZR750F
                  Last edited by kamal_1212; 01-27-2011, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Well about Sati Pratha I will like to put some light coz my friend don’t have idea about it… sumo Sati Pratha was started, coz when Muslim ruler conquered any Hindu state they use to humiliate and do all immoral activity with the wife of their enemy so women started to burn themselves in funeral of their husband for respect.

Even Female started to live in ghoonghat coz of them.

You can check out Ramayan no one was becoming sati… when father of RAM i.e. Dasharat died his all mother were alive ok.

And Now no women become sati ... we are good thinker and progressive.

I had gone thorugh all the post of this thread I found very heated argument on Islam and Christianity..

Below are few finding...

[1] Osama was made by USA only.
                    [2] Osama is not saviour of Muslim religion he is the guy coz of which Muslim got bad name in world.
                    [3] Talibani was not living in present day they screwed happiness of all Afghanistan.
                    [4] Sadaam Hussian was not saviour of Islam; he had long history of war with Iran. He even killed many Iraqi people those who were Muslim.
                    [5] India is secular any Muslim can follow their religion without any objection.
                    [6] India many religion are their so it’s become duty of every Indian to protect religion of other Indian, their religious sentiment and feeling as well as unity of nation.
                    [7] In India most of Muslim is descendent of Hindu who converted their religion by mean of force by Muslim emperor.
                    [8] All religion is made on this earth by human being, so that can be made much better.

See when I will die on my ash dog can pee no issue… it is not hurting me.
                    ================================================== ========

I had gone through article of Fear for the Muslim World By:-Sheikh Salman al-Oadah

I had mention things below which are useful from that article… those who are very obsessive about their religion should read it once.

He said

We find that some Muslims, especially those who are enthusiastic about their religion, exhibit excessive fear for the future of Islam and the Muslims. Their fear is extreme and debilitating, not a reasonable fear that inspires productive work, cooperation, and research, but a distorted fear that fosters listlessness and despair. Such people typically feel that reform is hopeless and that nothing remains for them but to wait for the end of it all.

Inordinate fear and worry make a person incapable of productive action. However, there is another unwholesome symptom of fear that can surface in some people; it is an exaggerated sense of personal responsibility for Islam. While some people succumb to their fear and become as invalids, others are propelled by their fear into a distorted feeling of personal liability until they feel that they are personally accountable for the religion in its entirety and that its protection and preservation is their individual duty.

This feeling makes a person feel that he must act as the guardian of the faith and its followers. He feels it is his duty to carry out a personal mandate over Islamic work and Islamic workers. This is an unhealthy state of mind, causing the person to act in an unnatural manner. Such a person typically brings harm to others, because he overburdens them and deals with them in an unbalanced way.

This behavior comes as a consequence of confused priorities. The person so affected loses the ability to put things into proper perspective, so he tends to become obsessive about certain issues..

There is a type of excessive fear called a phobia.

A person can become afflicted and beset by irrational fear, his chest constricted by his distorted view of the world around him.

Many Westerners fear Islam. This fear can frequently be found manifested in the Western media and in what is taught in Western educational institutions. It is referred to as “Islamophobia”.

The cultivation of this fear may be the result of deliberate efforts from some sectors seeking to create an “enemy” for the West to further their own agendas, in the same way that Communism used to be the enemy.

We can often describe the Muslim fear of the West as a phobia as well. Islam, as we have said, is a strong, enduring, and robust religion. Allah ensures us that He shall protect it.

If we have fear of the West, we should keep that fear within reasonable limits. Our fear should not be so feeble as to make us lose vigilance and become easy prey to those who wish to do us harm. At the same time, we should not become victims of our fear, unable to distinguish what harms us from what benefits us. We should not sink into a sense of helplessness and despair.

As I have mentioned, anxiety can be a deadly form of fear. Our anxieties have a tendency to perpetuate themselves, giving us no rest from worry. We can preoccupy our minds with them every moment of the day without ever arriving at any solutions to our problems. In this way, we tax ourselves to no avail.

Its me Indian
                    Sunilkumar
                    Last edited by sunilkumar; 09-12-2006, 02:44 PM.
                    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

stop blaming muslims for everything. Take some blame for yourself too. What about when HIndus put burning tyres on innocent sikhs to kill them. where they done by some invisible muslim power.

stop this childish nonsense. oh yeah muslims did that and this.

oh yeah forgot kamal. Show your stupid nonsense to someone else. Remember muslims are Indians too and they are more patriotic then you. Atleast they support the country. You are obsessed with religion you dumbass. go get a life.

you know what you like. my shit, my urine, my sweat, and shit of all other people. Now shut the hell up and go cry.

So islam is robust religion eh sunilkumar. Well u might be wrong cause i am here to prove you wrong. jkz. no seriously islam is not robust.

I wonder why muslims in India does not always fight or haven't joined al qaeda. WHy its always Pakistan, and not Oman or UAE or Malaysia or Indonesia (highest muslim population in the world).

isn't it right sunilkumar. Instead of dividing the country we should try to appreciate each other and be more united.

U can swear as much as you want to me. YOu can think i am anti hindu and stuff. Maybe i am i don't care. All i know i don't hate any religion. But for me country comes first. I am a Hindu myself but unlike you guys.

I expect all of you to apologize to for what you have said. SUnilkumar is reasonable. He has had mature discussions.

this is the problem in our country. dumbasses like kamal try to divide it on religious lines.

there's ali in diwali
                      and ram in ramadan.
                      Last edited by Guest; 09-17-2006, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Seems this thread spits fire, one that will destroy our religious harmony.

Comment

This thread was built on lies and false propaganda from the very beginning.
                          Look back through the thread and all this has been discussed and fallen silent.
                          Those that slander the Bible with false claims can easily be reduced to simple nonsience on the simple bases of presenting the actual real facts.
                          This thread would never in a truthfull world have been started.
                          Peace to all
                          Upreh Sahreh Tchahtcheh Romahni Prahla ta Phenya!! Rise all true Rommany Brothers and sisters Dev'lesa God be with you

Comment

Oh!
                            It is not easy to make see to a blind man, but it is too difficult to make see reason to men who are blinded by the religious texts and scriptures.

God may have done many things but it does allow man to see reason beyond their faith.
                            Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

the Bible and Qu'ran can be taken too literally, they can be read in many different ways, and for each person they will mean different things.

But it is up to the reader to make out what is written a good thing or a bad thing (or negative or positive), and that is what will decide your religious take on life, what ever religion you are/are not.

Some of the things I have read from the Bible and Qu'ran I see as negative and some as positive, but it is only by listening (or in this case reading) to others opinions that can make someone offended by them.

My advice to people like mike87 is to read the source first (Qu'ran or Bible) and make your own opinions about it and not let extremist views affect your take on things so much.

Comment

Working...
                              X