Congratulations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations

Warm congratulations to Agra on becoming a senior member.

Nevertheless, Megri, you still owe me a list of people you have banned. When are you going to ban me as hoped for by rohit khaitan?
    Last edited by Agra; 03-21-2007, 04:13 AM.

Hmm megri did I ever send u a request to ban my dear freind Agra.??

Hey agra did u hack any of my secret mails to the administrator??

Anyways congratulations that u became a senior member. I think snower was also a senior member.

Comment

Megri knows better.
      I observe rules of the game.
      If I am banned, it will mean a sensational failure of democracy on the forum here and failure of Indian democracy in general.

Think twice, rohit khaitan, before embarking on a foreward policy against Agra.

Comment

Foreward policy for u agra?? Thats funny.

Do i give a damn whether u remain on the forum or ur banned??

And its nice to know that i have so much say on this forum. Megri asks me before blocking or allowing people?? ha ha thats the joke of the decade.

Agra ur hallucinating. you are seeing things. Like u saw things about neo and now ur seeing things about me. Dont mean to offend u but why dont u heed my advice and go see a psychiatrist.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan
          Foreward policy for u agra?? Thats funny.

Do i give a damn whether u remain on the forum or ur banned??

And its nice to know that i have so much say on this forum. Megri asks me before blocking or allowing people?? ha ha thats the joke of the decade.

Agra ur hallucinating. you are seeing things. Like u saw things about neo and now ur seeing things about me. Dont mean to offend u but why dont u heed my advice and go see a psychiatrist.
          I meant to be kidding. Ban or not to ban me will have no implication for India democracy. Given your threatening remarks to me before, it is natural to conclude that you do not like my presence here, hence the line....

Like it or not, there are people who appreciate my presence here.

When you suggest someone you do not like to go to see a psychiatrist, you expect people to believe that you do not mean to offend him?

Comment

Originally posted by Agra
            I meant to be kidding. Ban or not to ban me will have no implication for India democracy. Given your threatening remarks to me before, it is natural to conclude that you do not like my presence here, hence the line....

When you suggest someone you do not like to go to see a psychiatrist, you expect people to believe that you do not mean to offend him?

Holy Agra, first of all, have you been banned. Common have you? Then why are you keep on telling nonsense like that. You have not sweared neither have you kept on spamming this forum. You debate properly and have not been banned. SO stop dreaming about getting banned.

By the way congrats on becoming a senior member.

Comment

So again your standard answer. I was kidding. That never looked like a joke to anyone except u. yes ur right. Whether u get banned or not makes no difference to anybody. Neither the indian democracy. No the red communists in China. It will make no difference to anyone.

My threatening remarks to u?? Ahh did i threaten u?? You threaten someone on the internet?? Agra ur seeing things. Trust me my freind ur hallucinating.

Hey who said there arent people who like ur presence here. Infact there was a whole gang. Snower and googleabcd and many more china chang and ping pongs.

But more then them I enjoy ur presence here. Over the past few days we have become close freinds. Isnt it?

And my last remark was not to offend u at all. It was a genuince concern for a freind u really care for. Thats why i risked asking u to go to a psychiatrist. I knew u will take it as offensive. But true freinds stand by u no matter what.

Comment

So again your standard answer. I was kidding. That never looked like a joke to anyone except u. yes ur right. Whether u get banned or not makes no difference to anybody. Neither the indian democracy. No the red communists in China. It will make no difference to anyone.

My threatening remarks to u?? Ahh did i threaten u?? You threaten someone on the internet?? Agra ur seeing things. Trust me my freind ur hallucinating.

Hey who said there arent people who like ur presence here. Infact there was a whole gang. Snower and googleabcd and many more china chang and ping pongs.

But more then them I enjoy ur presence here. Over the past few days we have become close freinds. Isnt it?

And my last remark was not to offend u at all. It was a genuince concern for a freind u really care for. Thats why i risked asking u to go to a psychiatrist. I knew u will take it as offensive. But true freinds stand by u no matter what.

You may have forgotting your threatening words: behave yourself or you will be banned.

And, although alone, I know I am in good company on this forum, esp with friends like you advicing psychiatry.

Megri will never ban someone who debates properly and helps keep this forum live and kicking.

Megri owes us a list of people banned by him.
                Last edited by Agra; 03-30-2007, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Megri will never ban someone who debates properly and helps keep this forum live and kicking.

the people who were banned on this forum were those who were abusing india...snower, chinesemilitaryfan, prochina and the likes....till u don't go to that extent u have every right to be on this forum....

being biased and not having knowledge is one thing...being abusive to a country whose forum ur on is another...

frankly i don't give a damn on the list of people banned by megri...he did a good job in kicking out idiots like snower and the others....who cares for such insects...i don't think they qualify as people...!
                  I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

i am surprised...this thread was started by agra to congratualte himself? haha...oh man...is like agra singing happy birthday to himself....
                    what kind of a dumb thread this is....on India current affairs and debate?
                    at least see where you are creating a new thread agra...is not that difficult..and now if Megri deletes this topic from here...u ll say Megri owes u an explanation?

what kind of a kiddish mentality u guys have...!

Comment

I just wanted to make fun by starting this thread.
                      Biased and not having knowledge? That's how many people look at one another.
                      You seem to have been hurt deeply by those Chinese already banned from the forum, because you continute to call them bad names. If it is a non-Indian forum, you may well have been banned along with those Chinese.

Comment

You seem to have been hurt deeply by those Chinese already banned from the forum, because you continute to call them bad names. If it is a non-Indian forum, you may well have been banned along with those Chinese.
                        i don't think getting banned from the forum as changed those creatures in any way from what they are...in my opinion insects...so yes i ll always refer to them in that way...
                        i sure may have been banned if it was a chinese forum but then i have the decency to not go on a chinese forum and spew filth about china...i just hit back at those who do that to india on this an indian forum...

as for this thread...whatever u wanted...the thread doesn't belong to this topic....does it?

Comment

You may have forgotting your threatening words: behave yourself or you will be banned.
                          Did i say that?? Oh really? Well its all in written here. So kindly englighten me on when i said it and on which thread my dear freind.

And, although alone, I know I am in good company on this forum, esp with friends like you advicing psychiatry.
                          Now since i am freind. I got to do that. AFter all u were and ur still seeing too many things that dont exist.

Actually u right here. Finally this forum has some fresh air. People with conflicting views are fine. But people who are stupid should stay away from mature discussions. Besides kids are not allowed on this forum. Mentally they were not mature enough to discuss anything. So they were ought to be banned by default.

Comment

Discuss about Indian politics, politicians, India political parties, Indian government, Indian Constitution, emerging tends in the political senario in India.

But if u mock. use foul or hateful language ur destined to get banned someday.

Remember every dog is allowed one bite but a different view is taken of a dog who keeps on biting.
                            ??

Comment

Nah us wouldn've have been banned because those Chinese people would've been banned long before we started to counter them. So we don't have to say a thing and they would've been banned.

Comment

Working...
                              X