Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pedophilia with 3-year old slave girls in the Bible!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedophilia with 3-year old slave girls in the Bible!

Girls at the age of 3 were forced into sex in both the Talmud and the Bible. Also, the age consent in US and Europe was as low as 10:

download the Quran from the link at the bottom, and find me one single verse that orders its followers to kill innocent women and children like the bible does:

Suckling infants were executed by the tens of thousands:

1 Samuel 15:2-4
    2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
    3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
    4 And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.

A praise for dashing little children against rocks as a form of revenge:

Psalm 137:8-9
    8 O daughter of Babylon, O destroyed one, O the happiness of him who repayeth to thee thy deed, That thou hast done to us.
    9 O the happiness of him who doth seize, And hath dashed thy sucklings on the rock!

HERE IS A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE HOLY QURAN:

Girls at the age of 3 were forced into sex in both the Talmud and the Bible. Also, the age consent in US and Europe was as low as 10:

download the Quran from the link at the bottom, and find me one single verse that orders its followers to kill innocent women and children like the bible does:

Suckling infants were executed by the tens of thousands:

1 Samuel 15:2-4
    2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
    3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
    4 And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.

A praise for dashing little children against rocks as a form of revenge:

Psalm 137:8-9
    8 O daughter of Babylon, O destroyed one, O the happiness of him who repayeth to thee thy deed, That thou hast done to us.
    9 O the happiness of him who doth seize, And hath dashed thy sucklings on the rock!

HERE IS A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE HOLY QURAN:

I here upon express my protest aganist the intentions of MIKE.
    Christian Bible in itself dont promote any violence or Pedophilia. What Mike quoted is just history that is recorded in Bible. Bible contains traces of the social conditions of the Middle East during the period it was written. Bible quotes such events but dont approve of them in any means.Forgiveness and Love is the essence of the New-Testment.
    I can understand the frustration in targeting the Old testment Bible and Talmud(Jewish scripture).
    Have you read Arabian nights?? You can see similar sketchings of the social condition in Arabia. Young slave girls sold in streets to the highest bidder!!
    n sorry..i never have read your Quran.
    I dont intend to enter into a quarell. and n refuse to answer this thread again,watsoever happens.
    Last edited by alpha; 04-04-2006, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Ive noticed all posts of Mike. He seems to be a hard core muslim. He has his room to preach what he wants.No fatwas will be made aganist him by christians for what he is doing. But i wish that no-one thinks twice about what the says..... we will have to wait till the petroleum wells in middleeast dryout for this menace to be curbed.
      Last edited by alpha; 04-04-2006, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alpha
        I here upon express my protest aganist the intentions of MIKE.
        Christian Bible in itself dont promote any violence or Pedophilia. What Mike quoted is just history that is recorded in Bible. Bible contains traces of the social conditions of the Middle East during the period it was written. Bible quotes such events but dont approve of them in any means.Forgiveness and Love is the essence of the New-Testment.
        I can understand the frustration in targeting the Old testment Bible and Talmud(Jewish scripture).
        Have you read Arabian nights?? You can see similar sketchings of the social condition in Arabia. Young slave girls sold in streets to the highest bidder!!
        n sorry..i never have read your Quran.
        I dont intend to enter into a quarell. and n refuse to answer this thread again,watsoever happens.

But the bible does promote incest. get the father drunk and fuck him, when the father gets his daughter married he must finger her. I have proof of this. too.

Comment

u keep the proof in your mind...u better try to think abt how exactly he did dat..n in which positions....have a gr8 time keeping it in ur mind.

Comment

Not being raised religious but in English schools where evolution and science is the core of our beliefs and plus my parents were athiests I had no time for nonsense religions. There was however a time when a 'born again' 100% Bible lead Christian of no particular denomination came to me with a genuine kind non-profitable attitude and had a series of visions about my past, present and future which no one could have poosibly known. The reason for the visions were all points in my life which needed attention from a perspective from an all powerful compassionate loving God.
            As a result I read the Bible thoroughly as I was looking for faults as through my mind and understanding of science etc there was no way these encounters could've happened.
            I also looked into understanding other religions including getting a copy of the quaran.
            I am not of any religious following as I was raised with no preferred following so I am open to fact.
            After studying all possible facts including reading the posts here. Islam is a wicked descriminative religion that acts like the inocence of a lamb but is infact a religion based on hate. (ask most Muslims what they thinks of the Jew).
            The Bible I cannot find any fault with infact I find supernatural findings like prophesies etc which are again hard to explain if solely written by man. (There is one actual old testament of the Bible which is the one written in Hebrew by the Jews. Alll the others are translations and are open to possible incorrections through translation).
            Historically the Bible is proven and again this makes the quaran a lie. This is not slander or bias oppinion as I am only interested in finding the truth. If there is a God then for my own sake I would want to follow the real one or it could effect my eternal life. I also do find problem within the denominations within Christian followers as not all denominations follow the Bible 100% which can be seen in the failures they produce.
            Upreh Sahreh Tchahtcheh Romahni Prahla ta Phenya!! Rise all true Rommany Brothers and sisters Dev'lesa God be with you

Comment

I have looked on the link and I have looked up the verse in the Bible and interestingly it does not say this. It actually says spare the women that have not been married so that they can be taken as partners.
              No where does it mention force, but rather that they can been known intermately. The verse is not an instruction to the reader of how he/she should conduct thier life but rather an account of an event what took place when the Jews were told to take Israel from the canaanite. It should at this point be pointed out that through archeology and historical records we know that some of the practices and ways of the religions of the middle east were horrific and included baby sacrifice etc so it is possible that this may be something to do with the harshness of the instructions carried out by the Jews in taking this land.
              On reading this verse I find it harsh (Though it is definetely not as the muslim properganda article is saying. I must confess I have witnessed much Muslim brainwashing properganda in the last few years so I am not alien to this type of writings.)
              I stand scepticle of why and what this verse is saying due to the rest of the Bible being so cleverly knitted together and it all points to a change of the heart to a repentant forgiving graceful loving nature with the absence of lust, worldly pleasue, hatred and wrongful anger.
              It should again be noted that this verse does not promote rape as the title of this thread indicates. It is also not an instruction given to the reader. It is an written account of an event where the Jews moved into Canaan (present day Israel).
              Very often there are recorded accounts in the Bible of where man has done his normal wrongful things. The reader should look to see what God thinks of the whole thing.
              A good example of this is Solomon. It tells how Solomon was successful beyond belief. The message is not that Solomon was right but rather he was riddled with pride and self guidance. If the reader reads further into the Bible then it is easy to see that Solomon did wrong and proud Israel were punished.

Before anyone throws stones they should be honest with the facts. Remember that I have got a copy of the Quaran and I can quote verses giving direct instruction to the reader to act harsh to non believers. I can also look into the Arabic to prove that these verses do mean they say how they read.
              Please lets stay civil.
              Discussing facts on a non bias way is fair. to try and drag up slanderous properganda that doesn't properly present all the facts is wrong.
              Upreh Sahreh Tchahtcheh Romahni Prahla ta Phenya!! Rise all true Rommany Brothers and sisters Dev'lesa God be with you

Comment

While we are on this subject of accusations. This is a subject that worries and sickens me.
                Please look at the link. Like I have already stated, I look into all things not to find properganda and opinion but the truth and true facts.

Comment

what the hell are u talking about????????????????????

hey there tsagno!! do u honestly believe that!!! even christian scholars have embraced islam after knowing about islam thoroughly. u think some moron who thinks that he knows more than others is going to convice u of such atrocities???? how can u even believe it?? there isn't a single hadith in that site where the atrocities have been told in the quran. muslims admit their about mistakes if there are any.

Historically the Bible is proven and again this makes the quaran a lie.

how has it been proved true? please tell me the facts that show that bible shows the right and quran shows wrong facts .

historical records we know that some of the practices and ways of the religions of the middle east were horrific and included baby sacrifice etc

that happened before islam was introduced in the middle east. that was done by the pagans, who worshipped the idols during that era.

If the reader reads further into the Bible then it is easy to see that Solomon did wrong and proud Israel were punished.

then again i would like to know how solomon was wrong. he was one of the few god fearing kings of that time. he was respectful to everyone and helped the poor. he was wise beyond anyone in the modern history and the people yet to come. although he had everything { from an ant to big whales} under his control he didn't abuse his power.

I have got a copy of the Quaran and I can quote verses giving direct instruction to the reader to act harsh to non believers.

i admit that it is true that non believers are to be cruelly treated. but it was all the fault of ur pagan ancestors that led to it. they used to treat our beloved prophet badly. spat on him. those people didn't even have the right to be in his shadow. instead of killing them, he just forgave them and let the punishment to be done to them by ALLAH.

allah allowed us even to have non believers as friends. if it wasn't for that half of the muslms wouldn't have been bad. not that all the non muslims are bad and muslims are good.

Please look at the link. Like I have already stated, I look into all things not to find properganda and opinion but the truth and true facts.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina/ayesha.htm

so u think that this site is true eh? then i bet can u find all these material in the quran too. so find them first.
                  the part that our prophet was looting stuff after being impoverished was because he married his children to others by mahr. he spent it on other's welfare and improving the life of the fellow muslims. when he died all that belonged to him after death was a dried up mattress, a sword and armor and couple of clothes.

he was a saintly person. even one of the most cruel person, Umar bin Khattab was moved by the words of him and the quran. i don't know how the peeople of this world can say such bad stuff about him.

i don't have to worry, the people who have done everything negative to islam shall face the consequences. yes, grave consequences. oh yes this appears to be controversial.

as the films or in normal life we find that the truth hurts in many cases so people suppress it. that is happening to islam. why is not any other religions being regarded as terrorists, rapists and stuff?????? just because Osama bin Laden touched, america, a developed country in the world, they considered him along with the al qaeda as terrorists. are the other terrorists in india who are of other religion considered to be "terrorists" actually? are other religion being suppressed by the americans??? by the christians?? by hindus??? other minor religions????. why only the muslims????

this is for everybody, i am not demanding all of u to embrace islam. but atleast stop this silly accusations u make up. yes we have the holy war of jihad where all the able muslims participate in it against the people who have done bad against ALLAH and his messenger, Muhammad PBUH.
                  there isn't a chance the apostates are going to diminish the fire burning in my heart and those of my other muslim brothers too..........
                  miqsh
                  EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

anyone against anything i have said above???
                    miqsh

Comment

Yet another brain washed Muslim. lol.

A good site that has some good facts is. I have actually met the man who made the site when he spoke at a dinner near to where I live. I was able to talk to him to see whether I found him genuine and my oppinion is that he is an honest kind man seaking the truth.

It explains here some of the archeological finds and also some of the fascination discoveries within the Bible like the the letter codes hidden within the Hebrew Torah which proves not one letter within the Bible has changed otherwise the finding couldn't work. or the prophetic number of days that the messiah will come as recording in the book of Daniel.
                      follow the link "why is the Bible true?"

Horrific pagan worship is still in practice today in all countries. Islam has some questionable practices like the cutting themselves. To what benefit and message is this presenting? (no doubt you will have a (in your eyes) reasonable explanation for this, lol, but that is typical of islamic brainwashing)

The Bible's version of the story of Solomon is far more involved and is in my oppinion written to a greater level of intellect.
                      Why?
                      A link explaining insight into the Quaran's version
                      Refutes the fallacious arguments of the Christian missionary. It seems that the missionaries just can't get the chronologies right.

secondly
                      the story in the Bible starts of well. It starts with God saying to his Father David telling that he will not finish building the temple due to having too much blood shed on his hands but it will be his son who is to finish it. To read Solomon's prayer in the beginning of his rule is amazing and to see such true honest devotion to the Lord is amazing. However Solomon's downfall was due to the taking of many foriegn wives etc which turned his heart away from Spiritual love God's to the concentration on worldly things. Having all the knowledge in the world is not enough without God at the centre of your life and the guidance of His Holy Spirit.
                      Two quick sites which I have just dragged up on a google search are; They cover message in the story. Observe how the Bible was written over thousands of years yet it intertwines with itself explaining stories over the years and authors. It is not just a list of do's and don'ts.

Encyclopedia of Jewish and Israeli history, politics and culture, with biographies, statistics, articles and documents on topics from anti-Semitism to Zionism.

King Solomon, credited by many as the wisest man in the Bible, was not so wise about some of his actions. Was polygamy okayed by God for his case, or was he going against God's laws?

Observe also how Solomon is not listed for his faith in Hebrews 11 alongside Daniel, David, Samson, Gideon and the prophets.
                      Observe that after Solomon died the kingdom split into two and both kingdom were invaded and sent into exile. It is all listed and explained throughout the Bible.

Can you prove that the link about mohamed is false? As it seems there is a lot the suggest it isn't.

An example of Islamic properganda is how the Muslims always bring up the European crusades of the middle east.
                      Do you not think this is hypocracy?
                      Was not these lands being conquered and invaded by Islam in the name of Jihad? Did not the followers of Islam perform harsh crimes of murder against those that failed to submit to the rule of Allah?
                      The European knights of the crusades claimed to be followers of Christ yet they did everything condractory to His teachings. Saladin was a cunning warlord and followed in Mohamed's footsteps as a war leader with more than many wives.
                      Question is what was Mohamed's intentions on the residents of Mecca when he advanced upon them?
                      Is it not the case that the word 'Islam' itself mean 'Submit'?
                      Personally if I am to believe then I would rather follow the 'Prince of Peace'.
                      We must remember that Islam is a very modern religion in comparrison to Christianity which has it's roots in the beginning of history through the Jewish scripters (who it should be added the true Christians have great love for as they should all mankind and God's creations)
                      Islam comes from a land riddled with much pagan worship and little written history so how can they claim to have any superiority in the knowledge of history? They only know what was written previously by others. We must also remember that copies of the Bible were in existance at the time before Mohammed was born so it is obvious that he must have read it to get the stories he wrote that mimmick the stories of the Bible.
                      Like I have said. I am not raised religious but so I have grown up with no brainwashing so my approach was done with an open mind. I have not biasism but at the same time my parents dinot raise a fool. I can see a hoax when one is presented before me.
                      If there is a God then perhaps you should sincerely ask Him with an honest heart.
                      In the Bible it says that you should also pray for blessing upon your enemies. As even an athiest can pray blessings on those he likes.

Comment

i don't want to stop ur belief in christianity. there is a verse in the quran which says, the non believers' heart are sealed from the truth because they are useless to convince them. i found it hard to understand how people can turn away from the truth, now i see why. they try to defend their belief. so i don't find ur reaction surprising. oh i would like to congratulate the person who has convinced u that the bible is the truth and the quran isn't. the da vinci code - the new film out showed that the basis of christianity wasn't on firm grounds.

meaning of islam is submittance to peace. it is not only to submit. know facts properly.so this scholar of yours also tell u that he learnt arabic scriptures or guessed it out like all the archaelogists do??

is he an aethist too?? or has he got a "better" religion to follow??

did u know that the book given to Isa{jesus} was called injeel, which was converted to the present known bible formed by the catholic church.

ask the scholar whether he knows that or not. i am sure he would be evasive in his answer. oh if u have embraced christianity, try converting the newly reverted muslims who were christians before. their experience should tell u more than what i can tell.

u tell that u aren't biased but don't u think the scum the christianity holds aren't revealed to u at all.

enjoy ur time of what is available to u for u cannot after the day of the judgement. so stop cursing the muslim faith.

the first step u show that ur civilised enough to understand is to be reserved in ur actions. the actions the "scholar" had done is biased, hurting and foolish. the choice of religion is based on each of the individuals. why are the christians and others trying to put down Islam??? is there a muslim site where jesus is accused of such and such. what is ur age?? don't tell me that u are below five.

yes the muslims went across the lands and conquered in terms of jihad. before which, they approached the kingdom and asked them to embrace islam peacefully or pay taxes. then if they disagreed, the muslims conquered them and only asked those non believers to pay taxes. so there wasn't killing and bloodshed unless they were neccessary.

christianity so pure and clear??? no way dude, if it was 'pure' and 'clean' why are there homesexuals running around?? and changing in the bible scripts by the pope eh??

i don't need to read about the account of solomon as his story is accurate enough in quran itself. i just wish allah had not promised noah that he would no longer destroy the non believers. he would have easily shown u numskulls the wrong turn in ur lives.

if bible was imitation of another book, u guys would have disintegrated in 100bc itself.

if u really want truth about islam, atttend conferences and learn it from islamic scholars, like zakir naikh, who won't let u down. u will have all ur doubts clarrified. if atleast u don't embrace islam u would atleast know that all the accusations against it were and those yet to come will be wrong.
                        Last edited by miqsh; 06-05-2006, 05:44 PM.
                        miqsh

Comment

Again you speak on Islamic opinion yet you do not present the facts. You say there is a verse in the quaran but what proof is this when it comes to fact. The quaran could say that the sky is green but it doesn't mean a thing. looking into facts and discovery will determine what colour the sky is. Then we test them again and again to comfirm they are right as even facts of science keep changing as new discoveries prove new things.
                          By trying to justify something even against the facts proves that Islam brainwashes its followers with self made facts.
                          Like I said the area that Mohammed grew up in had little in the way of recorded history and was riddled with pagan beliefs, so how can they claim to have such knowledge? It was the Jews who were the most acurate at recording history. This can be proved through discovered facts.

The film 'the da vinci code' is a fictional story so again this is not an acurate fact. The truth is that there is no real recorded history on Jesus at the time of His life so how can anyone make such claims.
                          The Catholic church was born out the back of the Roman empire who originally killed Christian believers, so how has this got anything to do with true Christianity. In fact if you read the Bible and look at the fundementals of true Christianity in it basic form, then Catholicism is actually condradictory in its docurines in many areas. If you study the history of Catholicism and how it was started then you'll see it was an adapted branch from Chrsitianity that impacted many but it is not Christianity as described in the book of acts and the church of catholicsm is as the doctorines covered in say Corinthians.
                          Many Catholics are true Christians as they read and prayer and follow the Bible. Catholicsm is just a label that people use. The Bible states that God does not use such labels within His church. The Bible says you will tell a person by their fruit produced. Mother Teressa did great works.
                          Perhaps you should look up Ewan Roberts doctorines and teaching with the 1904 Welsh Revival or David Wilkinson when he impacted the gangs of New York in the 1970s. Perhaps you should acknowledge the revival amongst the Gypsy people of the world or the Inuits of Canada or the Polonesians or the house church revival going on in China. These revivals are not funded by any big organisation nor are they done through force or invasion, rather through true honest love and example set by those whose lives are changing. That and helping those less fortunate than yourself and not just saying "my book says I should do this and that".
                          One of the only true accounts of Jesus is by 'Flavius Josephus'. He is not regarded by Christians as being a Christian writer as surely he would have been a disiple of Christ as he was present at the time. He was Jewish by birth yet he took Roman citizanship and was a scholar and writer basing his work on Jewish writings. Within some of his work he does make referance to Jesus.
                          Most proof of Jesus's existance is actually written before He was born and is in old Testament of the Jews. Within the Old testament it gives detailed accounts of His life and acomplishments and even give the day He will come
                          http://www.finalfrontier.org.uk/ explain where it gives the year and the day can be worked out by the date of the Jewish passover etc.
                          The Old Testaments says that His life will seem be not glamourous and will seem worthless and appear to accomplish nothing yet after that day every nation of the Earth will come to know of His name and banners will be held up with His name on it. People will turn from there wrongful life and turn unite with God.
                          Examples of this are all across the globe and have been happening before Islam even existed. It all started happening after the time of Jesus' death as Christianity impacted the nations of the globe. Even the Roman empire was impacted which is where Catholicsm started. The pope however is not within the teaching of the Christian churchnor are many of their practices. If the Catholics put the Bible together (which is a debatable subject) then how come the Bible contradicts Cotholic doctorines? God must have had His hand in there somewhere, lol.
                          Homosexuality is not accepted in the Bible, as is having more than one wife. The book of Genesis says that woman is the helper of man and when they come together they make one. The rib that was taken from Adam was from Adam's side which is where a woman should be.
                          Like I said I am not raised or brainwashed with anything other than science and practical reality.
                          Like most people I understand right from wrong due to a conscience and the fact I have recieved hurt so I know how others will hurt from my actions.
                          I decide my verdict built on non bias reality and take all these facts into consideration.
                          When I started looking into religion it was from a supernatural encounter with a 'born again' Christian who had insight into areas of my life which he could never have known. He then gave me a prophecy which was then a week or so later also given to me by completely differant man (a Tamil pastor I met) who could never have met or known the previous man.
                          It is because of this I have an open mind to any religion in the first place.

Comment

Ephesians 2:10
                            For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Comment

islam determined how the rains occurred and the description of clouds in the ages of prophet muhammed PBUH. u guys developed everything now and flashing of eh? do u have any thoughts about looking into the real bible when the christians destroyed and catholics began to work on it? don't or u might not be able to face me again. do u have anything about the discovery of scientific facts before the field of science developed? the christians killed never had any facts as jesus as god. all they followed was his messages and not him as a god. the catholics must have the feelings of ruling the church. so they opposed the protestants and gained their high and mighty chair.
                              for ur information, the whole america is a slave to the catholic church. those bastards.

the jews are also related to us as they follow the prophet musa{moses}. they also converted the book given to him and made convienient rules for themselves. they are snitches and cowards who asked the help of muslims to fight of the byzantines and pagans. in turn they betrayed us to the pagans. assholes nothing else. hitler was right for once to kill those creatures.

and for goodness sake just don't call urself unbiased okay? u are no were near it. u seem to know the bible more than the quran.so u took the side of the major religion scared of having to face difficulties. the muslims shall finally have world of peace after the day of judgement is over - when catholic bastards, the other religions are put to test and slaughtered again and again.

remind me never to reply a persistent monkey like u as u are beyond the reach of even the scholars to get u back.
                              miqsh

Comment

Working...
                              X