This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yummy

I think china is a great place to travel.... which are the great places in China to see..... I am more interested in seeing natural beauty. Are tourist allowed to go to Tibbet in China ? There are very good monasteries in Tibbet region.

Comment

i know that China has lots of places to travel but don't you guys think that China should be an ally of India rather then an ally of Pakistan.what do you say yummy?

Comment

China seems to back Pakistan while America backs India now a days. So it will be harder to be allies if this happens.

Man, India really needs to unite the Indian subcontinent. It's their right. Those filthy muslims think they are something different just because their muslim.

Sorry didn't mean to rant right there.

Ash Nash Dan Rictadoon! Hail Victory!

Comment

common there are more muslims in India then there are in Pakistan and those muslims thinks that they are Indians. so you can't generalize muslims.

its just that those are some Pakistanis or some group of people.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
            common there are more muslims in India then there are in Pakistan and those muslims thinks that they are Indians. so you can't generalize muslims.

its just that those are some Pakistanis or some group of people.
            Yes Indian muslims are far different. It still doesn't change how much Pakistan is a rebelous country that has been apart of India since the beginning.

Comment

i have arrived here for many days ,but no one welcome me!!! haha ,just a joke
              yummy,it is very cool to see a compatriot over here ,a mellow compatriot,good luck

Comment

welcome to this forum fang. i don't know . did i forget. wasn't there a thread which welcomed you. i don't know. maybe there was.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
                  welcome to this forum fang. i don't know . did i forget. wasn't there a thread which welcomed you. i don't know. maybe there was.
                  [first of all , my english is very very poor , sorry!]

hello,i post some pics about children lived in impoverished villages of china,these are not the prevalent condition of our country ,but this is a part of our ture-life.

any time when i saw these pics , i feeled my heart is shocked by the children's eyes, i love them and love my country!

›››this is our whole nation's grief ,but i still realized that the thirst for knowledge in children's eyes is our nation's strength for growing up .

we need an organization to manage people's contribution effectually!
                  government? these officials , i dont believe them incompletelly.
                  Last edited by fangxun; 02-12-2006, 12:10 PM.

Comment

hey, Indian friends, i am chinese and studying in Italy now. i really want to know more about India cause i am living with two Indian guys, they told me a lot about India, which makes me more curious about incredble India. next month , I ,togethter with one of the Indian guys.will make a presentation in our class on China and India chanllenge to the world. But. i actually do not know too much about Inda, so i need your help. could you tell me some good websites i can know more about India.

Comment

Indian friends,i am chinese.and i want to say something about the relationship between Pakistan and China.as you know, China really have very good long-term bilateral relation with pakistan ,In history China do help Pakistan to do many projects.such as power station,high way,port. and now they still have good relation. i think that is because the two counties have many interests in common, and both countries can benefit from the cooperation. Indian1989 said China should be an ally of India rather then an ally of Pakistan.I just want to remind you that China dont want to ally with any country in the world. including Pakistan, China government develop diplomat relationship on the basis of country interest. that means china can have good relationship with india as long as the two countries want to be the two strongest nations in the world throught coopeataton. so what we need to do is trying to understand each other more , and cooperate in many fields to benefit the people of two countres.
                      you know, china and india are the two largest countries in the world according to the population. many people are still starving. we , young man of both countries. have the responsbility to change the situation. so we need to cooperate in many fields. not making more misunderstanding.
                      many people think china have very good hardware while india have very good software, so if the two countries can make full use of the advantages of both countries. no doubt both can benefit a lot from the cooperation.
                      one more thing i want to mention , i am not working for the china's goverment. and i am just an average person studying in italy, when i see that European can have good life and live peacefully without any revenge. i am really wondering why Asian countries can not cooperate with each other to develop the economy and make the people live descent life .
                      so, people, do not attack each other, try to understand mutually, let's be friendly to each other, i wish i could experience the prosperity of Asia in the rest of my life.
                      Last edited by JOY; 03-19-2006, 07:05 PM.

Comment

I do know a lot about China, because i was born in china and grown up in china, and i definitely will go back to china after graduation six months later, so i hope if you want to know anything about china,just tell me, i will try my best to explain to you. it is my great pleasure to make you guys know more about china, because i think i have the responsity to make more indian friends know china, we can be friends .of course i wish you guys could maek me know more about india.
                        Last edited by JOY; 03-19-2006, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Hey Joy!

So are you dating any of the two guys you are with at college . That would be an interesting pair, Indian and a Chinese .

Here is a good place to find info about India;

In the second article click the category you wish to learn about.

Hope that helps.

Comment

silverbackman
                            thank you very much for your kind help, i got some information about India from the the websites you provided. and i want to know more about Indian economy,cause we will make a presentation on economy of India and China,i need more websites which focus on economy.
                            concerning the two indian guys, actually we share apartment together, but sometimes i have some problem to communicate with them,i do not know why , maybe i am not good at oral english, or they speak english with very strong accent. anyway, we can be friendly to each other.

Comment

who can tell me the most hottest forum in India.

Comment

Hi Joy
                                First of all I welcome you to this forum
                                You can put your questions here in this forum i am sure you will get your answers. You can go to this site for a good information on Indian ecomomy
                                : cmie.com
                                Megrisoft Team Member
                                Search India

Comment

Working...
                                X