Happy Birthday Mr.Vajpayee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Mr.Vajpayee

Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee on today celebrated his 84th birthday.
    Prime Minister Manmohan Singh was among the first to reach the BJP patriarch's 7-Krishna Menon Marg residence to wish him.
    Large number of his admirers poured in to greet him with flowers and sweets.
    Senior party L K Advani had called on him last evening to wish as he had to go to Gandhinagar in Gujarat to attend the swearing in of Narendra Modi as Chief Minister.
    This is Vajpayee's first birthday after the party appointed Advani as his successor.
    Former BJP leader Madanlal Khurana and Panthers Party chief Bhim Singh also called on the veteran BJP leader to greet him on his birthday.

We also wish you a very Happy Birthday
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

When Narendra Modi took the oath as chief minister for the third time running on Tuesday, party veterans hailed it as a birthday gift to former Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee. Vajpayee turned 84 on Tuesday, but did not make it to Ahmedabad’s Sardar Patel Stadium for Modi’s coronation due to ill-health.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Happy everyday, great leader
      Kidd is cool

Comment

Happy B'day the gr8 leader n da most eligible bachelor in india after Mr.Kalaam.

Comment

Hi
          Mr Vajpayee is now of 84. We all congratulate him for his 84th birthday and wish may he live long.
          Rockey

Comment

indian govt.

Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee on today celebrated his 84th birthday.
            Prime Minister Manmohan Singh was among the first to reach the BJP patriarch's 7-Krishna Menon Marg residence to wish him.
            Large number of his admirers poured in to greet him with flowers and sweets.
            Senior party L K Advani had called on him last evening to wish as he had to go to Gandhinagar in Gujarat to attend the swearing in of Narendra Modi as Chief Minister.
            This is Vajpayee's first birthday after the party appointed Advani as his successor.
            Former BJP leader Madanlal Khurana and Panthers Party chief Bhim Singh also called on the veteran BJP leader to greet him on his birthday.

We also wish you a very Happy Birthday

Comment

Working...
            X