Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think we don't have honest person in politics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think we don't have honest person in politics?

Do you think we don't have honest person in politics?

1. Yes
    2. No
    3. I don't know

Post your reply
    Last edited by Deepmala; 09-02-2008, 12:07 PM.
    Free Site Submit
    Internet Web Directory

Anwarmash

Yes, Just I have one question to polititians, Why nobody ask a question after Mumbai attacks "What happend to Malegav investigations?"
    M.Anwar,
    Shuqaiq Water & Electricity Co.
    Jazan, Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia.

Comment

In my opinion, i think all the young guns in politics are honests....no matter from which party they are..They are more concerned about India and its people.

Comment

Originally posted by tusharagg87
        In my opinion, i think all the young guns in politics are honests....no matter from which party they are..They are more concerned about India and its people.
        yes this is true.. they are all from wealthy families..so they are not running after money (corruption is less).. they are more concerned about india..

Comment

Hi
          As the current political scenario there is very poor condition of Indian politics. I think we must have honesty in politics.
          Rocky

Comment

carrpation

yes this is true.. they are all from wealthy families..so they are not running after money (corruption is less).. they are more concerned about india..

Comment

Yes,I think we don't have the right people in politics.Everyone is selfish and they don't think about the public.They just grow up thereselves not the country.

Comment

I think honesty and politics are two words which can't be used together.
                Tele Therapies

Comment

Working...
                X