paris-----------a little girl in china,want to know everyone here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paris .......wats wong with you?
    Why are you posting scattered all around.
    Anyways i welcome you here.cheers.

Comment

SORRY FOR MY Behavior,but i see on one reply me ,so .................
      I love travelling,and getting along with friends from all ove the world,i hope I can get everyones' support here 。

Comment

Well come Paris to this forum... glad to meet you ..... by the way i m pinky (Priyanka)
        Pinki is my nick name....
        Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

Wow .. some one love to do travelling .... gr8 to know this....
          Wellcome to this forum.....

Paris i am Sunny, Pinky is my friend she always pull my leg ....

I can help you but i can't come with you ... if you are in my city .... we can have lot of fun... i do have some limitation related to my job and family.... so come to india and meet me ... I can show you India from my eyes.....

Now I am at city :- Hyderabad, which is in state Andra Pradesh (south of india)

Its me new Friend of Yours
          Sunilkumar
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

welcome here
            EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY.SECRETS REVEALED !

BEST and HOTTEST programs OF 2006!.

Comment

Working...
            X