paris-----------a little girl in china,want to know everyone here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paris-----------a little girl in china,want to know everyone here

How are you Everyone .my Engish name is paris,named after a romantic country-paris.although i have never gone there before,but when I seen the name and the scereny at the frist time ,I begin to like it.

I like every lovely things,such as cats ,dogs,rabbits,and so on ,so at my house ,there is a cat as my pet,i don't know whether everyone like the small animal.

the first time to be here ,I am very excited,for the new enviroment,for the new friends,for the happy feeling.I hope everyone can give me a full support.thank you!

Now I worked in a Joint Venture company ,exporting flooring and marble to all over the world,I hope I can open the India market here,then I can go to India for travelling,because I like travelling,travelling all over the world,of course ,i want to know more about knowledge in India,and all over the world.
    I love travelling,and getting along with friends from all ove the world,i hope I can get everyones' support here 。

hello everyone
    I love travelling,and getting along with friends from all ove the world,i hope I can get everyones' support here 。

Comment

Welcome to the forum Paris
      Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
      www.indiabook.com
      Business
      Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

I will give up ??????????????????

Comment

thank you megri....nice to meet you

Comment

i want to travel ...........

Comment

who can help me

Comment

only me ..................

Comment

I love travelling,and getting along with friends from all ove the world,i hope I can get everyones' support here

Comment

ok i will be off duty,hope everyone will have a happy day

Comment

support you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe,what can I do for you?please say......

Comment

thank you ./..................my MSN is : parisyang@hotmail.com

Comment

I want to know why i can't find the message that send two days ago ,even to the last page?????
                          who can tell me ????????????

Comment

?????????????????????

Comment

i welcome everyone ..............

Comment

Working...
                              X