Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kanpur University. And you?
    Six and Out
    Your source for cricket news, views, and pics!

Comment

I am in 11th grade in Kipling Collegiate Institute in Canada. Things are 1 year back over here.

Comment

Wow, Canada!
        Ever been to India?
        Six and Out

Comment

I passed my exams........YAYYYYY!!!!!!
          Six and Out

Comment

Congrats spidergal. Congrats a lot. Sorry i couldn't answer your questions before cause i had exams going on too.

Well i actually lived 84.52% of my life in India. I am in Canada for 2 years and am planning to go back over there.

I hope i pass my exams.

Comment

wow, soumo, how did u do those mathematical calculations in that head of urs??? i would like to know my stats on that.

oh i am sure u will come out in flying colours{ by the way, do colours fly?? and if so which ones??}
              miqsh
              EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

lol miqsh nice one. Actually i didn't come out with flying colours. I came out with sinking colours in the exams. But miqsh i think you did fantastic improvement in each of your subjects so that's great. Keep it up and watch when next year comes. We have to get good in every single subject.

Comment

i second that pal. we shall dominate the world from there on. oh and for goodness sake, don't get carried away and give us some of ur wild yarns of ur wild imagination
                  miqsh

Comment

THanks Soumo. I am looking forward to studying real hard this time out. Hey, where do you live in India?
                    Six and Out

Comment

u r welcome spidergal. WIsh you best of luck this time. I live in Kolkata, West Bengal.

and Miqsh we shall dominate from there on and i won't get carried away this time.

Miqsh, to be successful in life one has to plan from before so I think just 2 weeks before schools opens we have to chalk out some plans on how to achieve what we want. And this time we should aim for no less then 90%.

Comment

yeah sure if u really mean it.
                        miqsh

Comment

All the best, Soumo!! Come off with flying colors........and we shall play Holi!!!
                          Six and Out

Comment

yup we shall surely play Holi. I wish you come out with flying colours too.

Comment

Working...
                            X