Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietnamese girl

Hi!
    I think I'm the first Vietnamese here. Want to say hello to everyone.
    i like Indian culture, so I suggest to open some subject about this field. For examble, I know 2 days ago is Dussehra which is one of the significant Hindu festivals in India, so we can talk about that. I think there are a lot of foreigners who aren't Indian in this forum, and we want to search about these things...
    Enjoy in this forum!
    Have a nice day!

Welcome to the forum
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

hairbraid <--- Now i am here so any day....any time you u can know regarding indian culture .....

Regards
      Its me indian sunilkumar
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Hi,
        I am Soumo. Nice to meet you. I hope you visit this forum more often.

Comment

Welcome to IndiaBook forum.
          Megrisoft Team Member
          Search India

Comment

hey hairbraid could you tell more about you on this thread? thanks

If you are new to the forums Drop in and tell us a little about yourself. You are sure to get a warm welcome from IndiaBook.com Forums Members.

Comment

Hi hairbraid
              Welcome to INDIA. I ama computer teacher from Kerala, India. Like you, I would like to know more about vietnam. Hope we can help each other.
              email add: baiju_67@yahoo.co.uk

Comment

Hi! Hairbraid
                This is Arti.Welcome! to this forum, here U can share your views on different topics.You are from vietnam and I am from India.Can U tell me more about vietnam.
                Megrisoft team member
                Article Directory
                SEO India
                Link Building India

Comment

I m PlayBoy born and brought in Orphanage i was consider the dirty shit in society ... when i grew up i came accross many rich women who exploited me and hunted me for their wild dirty desire..... now i m enjoying with them and with my profession, I don't know how much you are going to enjoy with me on this forum but i m sure i will show you other side of coin.... which will be beyond your thought.

My four reply is been deleted by team member of megrisoft.
                  they were on this topic
                  (1) Love & Friendship
                  (2) American Need Advice
                  (3) Lies.
                  In section Love, Romance & Dating Talks

And
                  In section Matrimonial Talk
                  (1) talks about marriage

If you dont have guts to to know the truth then dont try to shit here...
                  Last edited by megrisoft; 12-30-2005, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Wellcome on this Website PlayBoy ... I will love to know the dark side of coin

Always Friend sunilkumar
                    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

I had read your yesterday's posts, you were hurting the forum members by your vulgar answers. This forum is only for general discussions rather than posting your dirty ideas.
                      All the post which you have posted today are Ok, but you have to change your signature. Otherwise I will delete it in every post. If this will not changed, You will be clearly banned.
                      Megrisoft Team Member
                      Search India

Comment

Yea megrisoft i fully agree with you that PlayBoy should change his signature.
                        I have also seen the post that PlayBoy had posted which you have deleted, that post can make any one stun. he is orphan and he don't know we have family, so he dont know what is culture? he had always seen dark side of coin so it's our duty to show him bright side of coin ...., at the same time he can show us other side of coin which is beyond our thought, thats why i wellcome him on this forum. It will be good if you remove his signature because if you will ban than he will create new user Id ...

Comment

Yes I agree with U.we should show him a way.
                          Megrisoft team member
                          Article Directory
                          SEO India
                          Link Building India

Comment

Hey, i hope now you will not see my signature .... sorry friends i really forget that you all have family...
                            I am gald that sunilkumar and megrisoft has seen my post .. which was deleted

Comment

Wellcome ONBOARD Hairbraid .... i hope u wld share yer views here on this forum and yea wld enjoy ur time out here as well ....

Comment

Working...
                              X