Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum for Indian women

Hi nameetha,

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a forum for 'Indian women'.

Thanks
    Suvidha

If you are ready to provide the support and be its moderator than I can open one.As doing it alone is bit difficult and your all support will be appreciated.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Sure Nameetha,

Please tell me what are the responsibilities of a moderator.

Suvidha

Comment

Suvidha

There are not as many duties.Just few like making sure that no spam is been done in the section as there are many spammers out there.And making new threads and replying to other members and keeping the section updated.
        I hope you would agree to been a moderator and I will surly open up a section on Indian Women.And don't worry our complete support will be with you always.
        IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Hello

I have added the new forum as on demand and you have been appointed the moderator so go ahead and make this forum a success.
          All the best to you

Comment

Working...
          X