No announcement yet.

Aamir Khan & Kiran Rao In karan Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aamir and Kiran make a cute couple I really like Amair's wife. She is awesome and also I like the whole family alot....you know....the episodes where the two guests star at each other and laugh while Karan asks, what is so funny nd they're like ooh nthing. Both of them were so intelligent, mature even when asked controversial questions. Love these two!

Comment

Most popular show-'Koffee With Karan' and love to see here Mr. Aamir Khan.

Comment

Khiladi Akshay Kumar in Karan with Koffee

Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Ranbir Kapoor and next yet another B-Town superstar will take on the famous sofa of Karan Johar.

One can soon look ahead to see Khiladi bhaiyya Akshay Kumar in the forth-coming show of the much well-known superstar discuss display 'Koffee With Karan Johar'. Birdies expose that actually the star's spouse Sparkle Khanna was expected to be discussing the sofa with Akki. But the former superstar is said to have been not so eager to be on the display.

Comment

Karan with Koffee is a good show in this show we know about some secrets of the famous personality .
          I Love this Forum

Comment

Koffee with Kapoors

After Salman Khan appeared with father Salim in the first episode of Koffee With Karan, the upcoming episode will see father-daughter duo Anil Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor on the same couch spilling some secrets.

Comment

Yes,I Saw that Episode in which the couple Aamir and Kiran enjoyed very much and As the Illasharma said that aamir said that he didn't like karan in his starting year's.Yes,It is right.
              They also play "Rapid Fire" round in which they enjoyed alot with karan.
              It was a good Episode.
              I love SEO forum.

Comment

Yah.. It is very interesting show. The gossip of this show is very interesting. There are many star are visit this show. It is very popular show.
                I LOVE BLOGS.

Comment

I didn't see this episode.I missed it,But Aamir khan have good humor sense and he is a good actor also.
                  I love too see his all Movies in any time .

Hope for Best Coming Movies of his.
                  I love forums

Comment

Actually i saw them in a show after a long time. They are not being together everytime. Both of them seems like made for each other. Good luck for them for their future.

best of luck...
                    Last edited by Guest; 02-07-2014, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Abhishek Bachchan and Farah Khan were the guests on tonight's episode of Koffee with Karan. The episode was nothing less than three good friends having a blast together. The cameras and audience took a backseat as Karan, Abhishek and Farah had a jolly good time!

Comment

Working...
                      X