Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rang De Basanti

Rang De Basanti

Much hyped and awaited movie of Aamir Khan.
    the starcast includes:-Aamir Khan, Siddharth, Atul Kulkarni, Sharman Joshi, Kunal Kapoor, Soha Ali Khan Pataudi, Alice Patten, R. Madhavan, Waheeda Rehman, Kirron Kher and Om Puri
    Director: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
    Producer: Ronnie Screwvala
    Music: A.R. Rahman

So has anyone seen the movie ? What are your comments.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

I havn't seen this movie yet, but its song are good. Rang de Basanti is released on Jan 25.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

Go watch and enjoy

It is after a long time that you get to watch afilm which is worth your money
      and muscle power at the ticket counter.

Rang De Basanti is such a movie.
      There is a gang of five in the movie.

Meet the gang of five:

Aamir (DJ) — the high-voltage Punjabi who races, boozes, fights, dances and at times sings those gems of 70's.

Sharman (Sukhi) — the butt of most jokes who fears he will die a virgin.

Kunal Kapoor (Aslam) —the lone Muslim in the gang who is loathed by his family for his 'Hindu friendships'.

Karan (Siddharth) — Minister's son who hates politics, higher studies abroad and his mobile when it shows 'dad calling'.

Sonia (Soha) — the 'woman power' of the group who is engaged to a flight lieutenant (Madhavan in a cameo). Then comes Sue (Alice Patten) from London, armed with the diary of her grandpa who was an officer in pre-independent India. Sue is in Delhi to make a documentary about the freedom struggle based on the characters in the diary — Chandrashekhar Azad, Bhagat Singh et al. What follows is an audition round which keeps the laugh-o-meter rolling. It is truly hilarious as Sonia and Sue try to squeeze out at least one genuine talent from the young crowd of hysterical 'actors'. Sue's search ends in Aamir&Co. She sees her characters in them and convinces the fivesome to act in her film. By the way, Sue speaks bearable Hindi and slides into Aamir's heart. Hence you have a smitten Aamir 'remixing' oldies like Sue kar mere man ko.

Then happens the MiG crash (the row over which delayed the film’s release by a week) and the friends are at the crossroads.

The rest of the plot might seem a bit amateurish and farfetched — the murder of a minister, the final moments at a radio station and the TV coverage. But you pardon them for the other wonderful, entertaining moments.

Aamir is a delight and so is the rest of the cast, especially Atul Kulkarni. Soha finally gets a chance to prove her genes. Alice too proves that she hasn't taken the wrong bus to Bollywood.

Go watch it. You will not come back complaining.
      Megrisoft team member
      Article Directory
      SEO India
      Link Building India

Comment

haven't seen the movie yet... im trying to see it in theator but whenever i go its housefull i think it seems like good movie...
        Yudi Rockss...

Dil ka deewana pan Kehta hai ye sajan kadmo mein aapke luta tu apni jaan...
        Jaan humhari ho Jaan Se bhi pyari ho aapke pyar ki to Dil mein hai Jaga....

Comment

rare movie

Hi all,
          About the movie I would like to say that The movie is worth the money and time u spend on it. Very orignal story. a solid movie. Must to see
          Enjoy the movie

Comment

Arti thanks for information about Aamir's 'Rang De Basanti'
            Megrisoft Team Member
            Search India

Comment

Wow everyone seems to be liking the movie Rang de Basanti. I think i should watch it too.

Comment

Me too.. eager to watch this movie.
                Megrisoft Team Member
                Search India

Comment

me too.....
                  Megrisoft team member
                  Article Directory
                  SEO India
                  Link Building India

Comment

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

i saw the movie excelent

Comment

Ya ! a very good movie.

It is kind of Youth inspiration movie.

It has some theme !

Comment

but does amir khan have to die in all the movies he makes???
                        miqsh
                        EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

lol that's true. Amir khan does die in all the movies he makes nowadays. that's the way it should be. it makes people like miqsh emotional makes him cry. Its ok miqsh. Its just a movie.

Comment

It is shown
                            on 15 aug star plus at 12 noon.
                            soo do not miss it

Comment

Working...
                            X