Indian sailor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian sailor

A Indian sailor was beaten to death in UAE after he had an heated argument over the cartoon of prophet mohammad issue. This is a very wrong thing to play with people's religious sentiments. Respective governments should act on this.
    There are reports in the paper which says a foreign company has launched a product with goddess durga riding on a lion with bottles of bear. The bear is also named Durga. Previosly a new company launched a bear with pictures of Ganesha on bottles. In our own country famous painter M F Hussain painted a picture of Sita and Hanuman which angered many hindus over it.

These kind of things are targeted at people's religious sentiments. They take it as a easy way to market their products as it instantly gets popularity. They who do this should be held guilty and given punishments

I think INdia should declare war on any country which kills an Indina without any specific reason. First target UAE and Saudi Arabia.

Comment

please reply

Yea, you are very right . India's foreign policy is very week India should deal with these countries very strongly.. tit for tat.. but the apathy is many indians don't mind their humiliation and would still prefer to go to gulf for work..... we are simply losing our honour by working for these countries.... government should stop brain drain and labour drain....

Comment

I know eh!! WHy can't they stay in our country. All the talented people are migrating to other country. This is bad. Or if they do why dont' they wanna come back and do something for their own country. I mean what's harm in that?

Comment

Brain drain = No gain

It's difficult to achieve the same success here given the kind of political atmosphere that's why everybody wants to go abroad. they get cheap labour from our people and at the same time Indians abroad are humiliated and degraced. They also face racial discrimination. It would be good if we try to improve the conditions here.
          Megrisoft Team Member
          Search India

Comment

Heights of hypocrisy

Westerners are very insensitive toward our culture .... its not once or twice their media or companies have disgraced the sacred hindu symbols and pictures of gods and goddess for promotion of their products and services... and god they all do this in the name of freedom of expression !!!! and when it suits them they put ban on south asians wearing turbans which is an integral part of their identity. This is height of hypocrisy. I would suggest hindus all over the world should protest with human rights organisations all over the world... here is a link to the web site of hindu human rights where they can read about all the abuses of hindu human rights.
            http://www.hinduhumanrights.org/hind...hindufocus.htm
            I would like to know the view of others about this issue.

Comment

They are gonna die one day.

and yeah. let them do it. One day god will punish them.

Comment

Whoa! There was no reason to do that, what really happened, what did he say to have such reaction and why did it trigger such an aggresive feeling?

How come people start but do not finish conversing in this forum.
                Last edited by Omni; 03-16-2006, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X